Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

• Maverick

Max, 18 Aug 2019Mate 20 pro or p30 pro?Mate 20 Pro, handsdown. since it has way better display, 40 Watt supercharge, whereas P30 Pro has 22.5 watt, and the display is 1080p on P30 pro which looks washed out when you compare it to Mate 20 pro. Both phones have same chipset. my wife has P30 Pro and i was about to switch to P30 Pro also then i did a deeper analysis and Mate 20 pro is better in every aspect. who uses that 50X zoom to take photos anyway?? thats only edge P30 Pro has. and Mate 20 pro's price have been dropped. in my region you get a brand new at around 500 USD and almost as new used one in 400. Best value for money at the moment.

• Selo

Mac, 29 Aug 2019Horrible phone had both panels LG and boe both had screen burn a... moreI regret that I got twilight(leaves too much finger prints) .
I stongly suggest Green.

• Mac

Horrible phone had both panels LG and boe both had screen burn and banding after less than a month everything else is perfect but the panel is sub standard after taking every measure to limit screen burn it fails badly especially noticeable under sunlight and also in the dark grayscale weirdly not bad but white and screen horrible what's the point in making a oled phone if white is worse colour considering most social media apps or Google use white and only options for that at mo is gray themes I'm settling for a mid range as just no point in oled in my opinion as uniformity is still an issue in this tech I'd rather a average chipset and a readable screen to overpowered with screen that lasts 10 mins so gonna see what experia 10 is like I know it's old chip and will be sluggish but at least the panel lottery of ips is unlikely to be burn in and rather dse which is still unexptable tbh but options are terrible with vodaphone

Twilight, Green or Blue?

Also available in Red and Comet Blue

• didaswiwaw

jeffry, 27 Aug 2019Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Samsung Note 9, Huawei P30.... which one bet... moreIf they are all have the same price, then I would pick Note9. Its the best all around phone 2018.

If you like smaller form factor then P30

• jeffry

Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Samsung Note 9, Huawei P30.... which one better ....

How? Where?

MTR, 25 Aug 2019That product from Huawei My Friend.My Huawei Mate 20 Pro is also product from Huawei and no such issue my friend.

Upon your 3 cameras the A50s is better than this

MTR, 25 Aug 2019That product from Huawei My Friend.I have mine and no issue at all.

MTR, 25 Aug 2019That product from Huawei My Friend.Are you sure you bought the original unit? LOL!

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2019Don't buy imitation product. LOL!That product from Huawei My Friend.

MTR, 24 Aug 2019It is not theme problem,If there is theme problem why Huawei swa... moreDon't buy imitation product. LOL!

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2019Stop using theme with green line showing on both side of the scr... moreIt is not theme problem,If there is theme problem why Huawei swap the Mate 20 Pro 2 times.
think my friend! LOL!

GenuineStolenPart, 22 Aug 2019Im just bought Mate20pro, all normal.. Without green line, ever... morei bought same model - LYA-L29.

• GenuineStolenPart

MTR, 22 Aug 2019now a days don't buy mate 20 pro mobile after i bought this mo... moreIm just bought Mate20pro, all normal.. Without green line, everything is perfect, also with the "Moon Mode",
-LYA-L29, 9.1.0.310 patch02 -

MTR, 22 Aug 2019now a days don't buy mate 20 pro mobile after i bought this mo... moreStop using theme with green line showing on both side of the screen. LOL!

now a days don't buy mate 20 pro mobile
after i bought this mobile
green line showing on both side of the screen.
huawei did 2 time swap with new one.
after swap with new one has same problem happend
then now they going to swap 3rd time...
i will see what happend...

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2019Where can I see the moon mode?? it seems not available on my end :(It will appear when you activate the AI in photo mode.