Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

• Fabio

I am considering buying a Huawei Mate 20 Pro but I would like to know if it still comes with Google services.
If so, is there any chance of losing these services if I update the android in the future?
I live in Australia and depend on Google services to work.

• Aravind

I purchased Mate 20 PRO in 2018 when it was first released by changing from iphone 6 to Mate 20 Pro. Till now I am satisfied as i was fed up with so many issues from iphone especially batteries. until today it was like a new phone . Performance has never gone down since last two years which i was still wondering about the quality.

• Annon

Fawad, 18 Jul 2020Are you facing any battery issues after updating I have major battery issues after android ten update had enough of it

• Dave

Fawad, 18 Jul 2020Are you facing any battery issues after updating I'm not. Battery is 1 and a half years old, still good.

• Fawad

Simer, 08 Jul 2020Super, my Mate 20 PRO updated for EMUI 10.1Are you facing any battery issues after updating

• Pezza

What would yous get between the mate 20 pro, p30 and samsung s10/s10+?

• ZuperPig

I loved the phone but the waterproofing (IP68) is a big marketing lie, mine it's dead after few seconds drop in an 0.9 m depth pool, and water damage it's not covered by warranty.

• sayabosanhidup

Sepfian, 09 Jul 2020S9+, this phone, or p30? if i were you i would go for d mate 30pro
as it has both 7680fps video n 30x zoom
it has 40watt charging n 27watt wireless
it has a big 4500mah battery n ip68 also
endurance rating at 103hr for a big phone
so what else can u ask for a phone today

S9+, this phone, or p30?

User, 27 Jun 2020Samsung s10, Huawei mate 20 pro, or xiaomi mi note 10? negl... moreCamera, battery, are this phone.

But software friendliness, idk

Super, my Mate 20 PRO updated for EMUI 10.1

• pm

Takaishin obelisk, 04 Jul 2020Honor 20 pro or mate 20 pro only mate 20 pro

Apu, 01 Jul 2020does it have volte? lya-l29yes it has volte

Honor 20 pro or mate 20 pro

Just got emui 10.1 together with June security update here in Europe
Nothing major has changed just a little bit smoother animations, new AOD skins & fingerprint animation, plus a new huawei feed like google one.

There is no Celia (voice assistant).
I was also hoping the AI ultra clarity mode for the camera which i found handy.

Maybe they'll come in a future update or it's only reserved for new phones.

Mate 20 pro upgradable of Android 10 Q... Why did not mention it here?

• Apu

does it have volte? lya-l29

• Pikot

I used this phone. I really love it super smooth and like the battery and camera all specs😍

User, 27 Jun 2020Samsung s10, Huawei mate 20 pro, or xiaomi mi note 10? negl... moreI used to own note 9 but I was quite disappointed in camera, battery and performance. After 2 months of note 9, I decide to try this huawei mate 20 pro. Almost a year using and it still feels like brand new. You can never go wrong with this phone.

• User

Samsung s10, Huawei mate 20 pro, or xiaomi mi note 10? neglecting the price tag and focusing more about camera, battery life and software friendliness.