Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Had the mate 20 pro since released in 2018 and come now 2021 is still up there with the modern flagships. This phone is still super quick and has more specs than most 2021 flagships, no compromises here, or blaster, ttop ppi screen, great battery life from just a 4200mah battery thanks to great power management software. Some phones you have to make a compromise and loose some features to gain others but this phones gives you almost everything.
Funny how you get the iPhone bregade getting excited by minite upgrades in abilities in the latest iPhone when android huawei have been pulling off these feets years before and what we in the android community ad the norm in specs these days, iphone uses are still wetting themselves over.

• A
    • sxr
    • 14 Dec 2021

My mate 20 pro received Harmony OS when I factory reset it but I don’t know if it’s available if you updated it if your not going to.

• ChrisG
      • gx3
      • 11 Dec 2021

Bought it 3 years ago..... Still works like it's new
      Hands down the best phone I ever had ❤️

• XMr
        • 08 Dec 2021

I bought the phone in early 2019, changed the battery early 2021, now im stuck with this phone for another year at least? how to buy my next phone now? LOL

Original-Jamaican, 08 Nov 2021To Super Sheamus: I feel the same way about the Huawei P... moreYou need to close your eyes and jump bro, my wife uses a P20 pro and I can categorically say that she still envies my phone. At some point I tried upgrading to Mate 30 pro but after comparing them physically, it appears I'm stuck here.

Before now I was on a ZTE Axon 7, the build quality, hardware, speed were nothing like I had seen, a game changer at that time, then mate 20 pro showed up, for me it has been a luxurious cruise. Mate 20 pro is a marriage of aesthetics and performance, it's been my best phone ever by a mile.

• hyk
              • 10 Nov 2021

Martin, 02 Nov 2021Where can I get this phone in Ghana Try jiji

• SmF
                • 09 Nov 2021

Been using this phone since 2019 and it has performed phenomenally well until EMUI 11 rolled out. The battery drains extremely fast now no matter what battery saving measures you try, and the phone is often slow and unresponsive. You touch the screen and wait a full second to see feedback. It's been a terrible two months and I hope Huawei do something about it.

• M
                  • MARK
                  • 3rB
                  • 09 Nov 2021

im using since 2018 mate20pro and this mobile is superb... fantastic.

Super Sheamus , 30 Jul 2021Huawei mate 20 pro is the best huawei phone so far, it has ... moreTo Super Sheamus:

I feel the same way about the Huawei P9 Plus. I have been contemplating getting the Mate 20 Pro as my next phone.

• p1m
                      • 02 Nov 2021

EMUI 11 MEEEHHH, 30 Oct 2021I used to love this phone until emui 11 came. The battery d... moreI got mate 20 pro with emui 11 and I don't have any battery problems.

• M
                        • Martin
                        • CGH
                        • 02 Nov 2021

Where can I get this phone in Ghana

• 30 Oct 2021

Usman, 18 Sep 2021In this phone after Emui11 lot of bugs very bad update Yes, it is. The battery drain drastically. I hope Huawei fix this issue.

• 30 Oct 2021

I used to love this phone until emui 11 came. The battery drain so fast even it is in idle mode. I did everything to prevent it from draining drastically but I guessed the culprit is the latest update.

• T
                                • Titanous Dong
                                • uSZ
                                • 21 Oct 2021

The Douge, 19 Oct 2021Ive just swapped back from a flip 3 5G, mate 20 pro still h... moreThis thing still rocks, I bet it would unlock it's full potential when harmony OS rolled out for global market.

october 2021, 3 years after its launch and still an excellent phone!there are a lot of phones from 2020 and 2021 that cost much more and are not better than this boy!

Ive just swapped back from a flip 3 5G, mate 20 pro still has more features pound for pound than most 2021 flagship phones and keeps up with them fine in terms of processing games etc.

sayabosanhidup, 17 Oct 2021is there an option where u can set the screen resolution t... moreYes just go to the area where you can see power saving mode and it with automatically do it, select the middle setting. You can also do in manual display seetings

• X
                                        • Xin
                                        • XVZ
                                        • 19 Oct 2021

sayabosanhidup, 17 Oct 2021is there an option where u can set the screen resolution t... moreSurely it does. I always stick to 1080, as the screen is too good, I can't really tell a difference from 1440 in normal viewing distance.