Huawei Mate 20 X

Huawei Mate 20 X

• DesperatelyNeed20X

I want to buy this phone in India but I can not seem to find it. Is there any other option apart from Aliexpress since it is an expensive item ? \
There is a shop in Heera Panna, Mumbai which is selling it. Is it reliable or do they sell second hand as new?
Huawei is a weird company for not releasing this in India, this is probably the best phone in the world, and they have released that monster notch mate 20 pro.
Please help me :(

• Ibby

I have to say this is the best smart phone I ever had beast phone well done Huawei

Wow after the update, there is a moon mode on the camera. Amazing. I love this phone!

Eldamri, 14 Sep 2019Hi guys, can anyone tell me if we can change launcher with mate ... moreYes but Huawei's launcher works the best.

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if we can change launcher with mate 20x global version? Planning to purchase one

AL00 since November of last year here. With an M30X nowhere insight looks like I'll keep this solid phone another year. This phone fits me perfectly

• Hunter2081

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2019as a matter of fact it doesn't.You say that, but the difference between 1440p and 1080p isn't really that drastic. Its not very common to get stuff in 1440p resolution, so its not a very useful feature.

At that point its not how many pixels you have, but the quality of the pixels that counts the most.

Rdmkr, 03 Sep 2019What were they thinking when they gave this thing a 1080p screen... moreas a matter of fact it doesn't.

• Rdmkr

What were they thinking when they gave this thing a 1080p screen... The pixel matrix on it must look like a fricking chess board.

Is Mate 30 X coming? If yes, is it worth to wait for it?
If no, I will buy Mate 20 X now.

HongMeng, 12 Aug 2019This is my 2nd Huawei phone. I also have one of the Harmon/Kardo... moreWhy is it slow? It is August 2019 and I already have the Aug 29 security updates by mid month.

zezo9009, 21 Aug 2019I'm considering this phone , I like big phones but is this one h... moreIf you used to own phones back in early 2010s like Galaxy Note 2 and have a 'drop proof' casing like Otterbox attached to it, it's about the same when you have this phone with its TPU casing.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019Don't trust the price shown on the spec sheet, the phone is actu... moreDifferent location's prices are different. That is China's version. In Malaysia, price is around $500, so it cannot be compared.

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2019i just purchased an EVR-L29 for 450GBP and the retailer that i b... moreCan show me where to get it at GBP 450?

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2019i just purchased an EVR-L29 for 450GBP and the retailer that i b... moreI don't think so Huawei is desperate, let me tell you 20 X is still going strong and demanding after one year, it is already out of stock, don't expect the price will be dropping low and no one should underestimate Huawei.

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2019You are talking about the China version. I want the global versi... moreor perhaps you are looking for the 5G version which is around 1000GBP.

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2019You are talking about the China version. I want the global versi... morei just purchased an EVR-L29 for 450GBP and the retailer that i bought it from was offering another 10% discount which it came to 405GBP. . Look somewhere else, huawei is desparate to sell its products with all the trade war going on between us and china.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2019I just realise when I off my hp n try to charge it... It auto on... moreAll Huawei smart phones and smart watches will automatically switch on from off status once powered by the charger.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019Don't trust the price shown on the spec sheet, the phone is actu... moreYou are talking about the China version. I want the global version which is still $1,307. Too much! And it is not decreasing since it is newly released. Better go for Note 10+ if this the case.

I just realise when I off my hp n try to charge it... It auto on when the cable is inserted.. Is it suppose to be that way or my hp Huawei mate 20x is giving prob!?