Huawei Mate 20 X

Huawei Mate 20 X

• New Huawei Mate 20x

Battery drains so fast after the latest update. Like from 100% to 60% in just 3 hours? What happened? Any work around?

timeleapmachine, 12 Jun 2020Well, I bought the phone alright... And what people say is ... moreI have the latest version of EMUI and I've had no issues.

I hope you enjoy the phone, though. It's amazing.

• timeleapmachine

SaturnPhotography, 10 Jun 2020I'm still on 10.0.0.194. On Vodafone here in the UK. Had a ... moreWell, I bought the phone alright... And what people say is definitely true; Going back to a smaller phone is impossible.

Not updating though... I'm fine with the 9.0.0.200 build number. Don't wanna risk all the problems people mentioning after updating, like the speaker and battery problems

• Hello

Mihet mircea , 10 Jun 2020There is a automatic call recorded HwCallRecorder.apk it is... moreThank you very much.
Unfortunately i m in miui 10
And this app refuse to be installed.
Any alternative dear ???

timeleapmachine, 06 Jun 2020@SaturnPhotography I read that you and a couple of other... moreI'm still on 10.0.0.194. On Vodafone here in the UK. Had a minor upgrade a few days ago and I thought it would've fixed it but it didn't. I've started to notice that the same effect may be present when connected to an external speaker via Bluetooth. Hard to tell but there's definitely something not quite right. This is literally the only issue I have with this phone. Everything else is fantastic.

• Mihet mircea

There is a automatic call recorded HwCallRecorder.apk it is functional on the emui 9 and it work but it need to be installed on before you upgrade to emui 10

• Hello

Bro, is there any automatic call recorder option in this model ( built in ?) ?

• timeleapmachine

@SaturnPhotography

I read that you and a couple of other Mate 20 X users are having audio problems.

Are you on the latest update? It seems that someone on the XDA forum is saying that the last EMUI 10.1 update solved this problem.

Thinking of buying this phone (4g version), but I'm not sure if I should update, which will possibly kill my speakers too.

• Have you noticed ?

When i zooom the pic taken by mate 20x it looks like a painting....unlike others.

• Omer

Dorid98, 29 May 20207'2 inch screen jesus! this takes Phablet to a whole new levelI got used to it in 3 days. My previous phone (OnePlus 3) now feels like a miniature phone.

7'2 inch screen jesus! this takes Phablet to a whole new level

• Yronk

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2020Confirmation from the high management: - A Mate 40X like s... morewhere is this information coming from?

• Isa

Anonymous, 27 May 2020Hi I have mate 20x and have never had a problem with signal... moreThank you for your reply.

Isa, 24 May 2020Hi, guys. I want to buy this phone, but I would like to ask... moreHi I have mate 20x and have never had a problem with signal and I do live away from the nearest Vodafone uk mast
I know signal bars are not the whole story but it does show better signal bars and Db's than my old note 9

Mon, 21 May 2020I have the same problem. Starting with the 11th press of th... moreI still haven't been able to find any solution even after talking to Huawei. :-(

• Isa

Hi, guys. I want to buy this phone, but I would like to ask if this phone has a good network signal? This is important for me.
Someone who owns it told me that it loses the signal quickly in closed spaces. Thanks.

• Omer

SaturnPhotography, 21 May 2020I've posted a description of this before but this YouTube v... moreEvr-l29 here, with the latest updates installed. I watched your video and I hear what you mean. Tried a few songs myself, but the effect seems to be absent on my phone: I don't notice any difference in bass.

• Omer

benthebossjackson, 20 May 2020already is out and already on my phoneProve it.

Myria, 20 May 2020If you want to listen to good quality music, then this is t... moreMust thanks to the Dolby Atmos in this phone.

• Mon

SaturnPhotography, 21 May 2020I've posted a description of this before but this YouTube v... moreI have the same problem. Starting with the 11th press of the volume up it has the identical sound as yours. It loses the bass. Now I wonder what could we do about it, because it's very annoying, because I love listening to loud clear music but I can do this only until 10th press of volume button.