Huawei Mate 20 X

Huawei Mate 20 X

• Swan Age

xyz003, 17 Jan 2020Does it have DC dimming? Mate 20 Pro, P30 Pro and P30, all have ... moreYes the option of DC dimming is added. Display & Brightness/ Eye Comfort. Then select Flicker Reduction.

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2020Yes, last week. Generally faster, looks better with the dark mod... moreyeah same experience here after updating to android 10 battery consumption is higher compared to android 9

clicks, 19 Jan 2020today i have become per OTA for my EVR-L29, 10.0.0.184 (C432E6R1... moreI reading with interest, my EVR-L29 updated with ver. 10.0.0.183, but based on yr ver. is 10.0.0.184, the last digit is 4, i don't know what is the difference.

Are you updated from your settings software or HiCare app.

Neeewer, 03 Dec 2019Does anybody have android 10 update on their mate 20 x? Yes, last week. Generally faster, looks better with the dark mode. Not sure, but my impression is that battery consumption is higher with shorter battery life.
UK

• halgurd

Momo11, 11 Dec 2019hello guys I have just one question, what's the difference betwe... morethe internet bands different

• Fabio

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2019I have been trying to find a reliable seller in the US to purcha... moreYou not missing on the note 10 + 5g I am trading it for the 20x,the note is not as quick with the face recognition as well as the finger scanning plus the power button on the note 10+ on the other side and after using the Samsung found this to be a frustrating experience. Plus the pen when writing text's not as great as they made it so all in all you not missing anything.

today i have become per OTA for my EVR-L29, 10.0.0.184 (C432E6R1P7) software version. Country > Slovakia

Does it have DC dimming? Mate 20 Pro, P30 Pro and P30, all have added DC dimming through updates.
Could you please confirm if it has added (or not) DC dimming on the latest Android 10 update?

• DPC

Momo11, 11 Dec 2019hello guys I have just one question, what's the difference betwe... moreThe Chinese version doesn't have Google Play.

I always hv this speaker issues since day one, when i placed it on landscape position, the left(top) speaker is always louder than the right(bottom) speaker, i don't know why like that, there's no balance control adjustment option here.

Do you have similar problem.

• Ali

Neeewer, 03 Dec 2019Does anybody have android 10 update on their mate 20 x? Yes there is an update for the device to emui 10 and Android 10. You first to update your hicare to the latest version from the huawei app gallery. Then open hicare and choose update and you get andoid 10 update right away. Hope this will help you.

• Momo11

hello guys I have just one question, what's the difference between the global version EVR-L29 and the Chinese version EVR-AL00?? I don't find any thing. and why there is gap in the price about 180 British Pound??that's mean for sure there is a big diffrence.if I buy the cheaper (AL00) that cause to me in worry or problem to use in Egypt?? Thanks in advance for all

I have been trying to find a reliable seller in the US to purchase the global version of this phone. Though I am not keen on the political uproar regarding the brand , with a concern about updates . I cannot afford a large screen Samsung note 10 + and my Xiaomi Mi Max 3 , that I really like,is occasionally having telephony issues because of needed frequencies. T-Mobile has attempted to be very accommodating even sending me a new SIM card.
It does not appear that any manufacturers are stepping up and producing affordable phablets in 2020. Open to suggestions from mate 20x owners in the US.

• Wow

Is there any phone little bigger than this ?

• Ruiz

Neeewer, 03 Dec 2019Does anybody have android 10 update on their mate 20 x? my mate 20 x havent android 10

Neeewer, 03 Dec 2019Does anybody have android 10 update on their mate 20 x? No update.

• rain

Neeewer, 03 Dec 2019Does anybody have android 10 update on their mate 20 x? my EVR-L29 is currently running on (stable) EMUI 10.0.0.180. Kazakhstan

Neeewer, 03 Dec 2019Does anybody have android 10 update on their mate 20 x? using emui 10 now. (for a week or so)
so far ok la. a few apps are not compatible , unable to run at all.
banking apps no problem, lazada sometimes it will auto closedown and restart the app itself.

but yeah, other than that, still one of the best phone on market on all aspect(gaming performance, camera, speaker etc)

• Neeewer

Does anybody have android 10 update on their mate 20 x?

• 9ner

LukaCroat, 01 Dec 2019Best phone everBest phone ever made. Front camera isnt the best, but its not far off 2019 flagships at all, very very close & i can say the same about video. But for most people, these cameras will be amazing, extremely clear and sharp.

Everything else, This phone genuinely is the best phone ever made. I'd buy it again if i had the money. The battery is insane, it doesn't lag. It has a 1080p screen, but im honestly gonna say, because of the size & quality of the display, it just looks better than anything else samsung or apple has made, its truly amazing.

And finally the design, its huge, metal and glass, and its extremely slim. It has this, "i just spent $1000 on a phone" feeling even though it's ½ the price. The speakers are the best on a phone, no competition. Loudest and clearest simply amazing. We need a Mate 40 X