Huawei Mate 20 X

Huawei Mate 20 X

• Pobinr

Love this phone. But one basic thing is not right. The stupid charge socket is now flakey. Difficult to make it connect to charger. So the latest version of micro USB whatever it's called is just useless as the previous version !

NabNab, 09 Nov 2019Hi. You can change the launcher. Huawei mate 20x is a great phab... moreI do not find microsoft launcher on mine, how to you install it, and with microsoft launcher could i still use/install apk apps or i could only install exe files.

Could you please advice, i m considering switching to microsoft launcher if that's really so good.

• NabNab

Eldamri, 14 Sep 2019Hi guys, can anyone tell me if we can change launcher with mate ... moreHi. You can change the launcher. Huawei mate 20x is a great phablet but not a fan of emui as its icons n fonts are too big for me. So i'm using microsoft launcher as i can resize those into smaller ones. If huawei decides to include resizing icons n fonts smaller than now then i will return to emui. Btw i have been using mate20x for 9/10 months.

• 46 xy

After using about 2 week i admit that mate 20 x is a great device.
Just not as sharp as QHD screen..but its acceptable.
If it was 16:9 ratio it was more joyful to read my medical books.
Miss the micro SD; nano card is too pricey....

Bluesyone, 19 Oct 2019Is Mate 30 X in the works and be released soon? Want to replace ... moreJust get the Mate 20X.

• 46 xy

Wad Mabbit, 29 Oct 2019Brilliant fix! Thank you. Now just have to figure out how ... moreWC.
Have you tried the Display in settings ( increase text and display size there ).

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2019I did a factory reset to the phone and all google access got deleted. Interesting.

Screws up resale value, eh?
I wonder if there's an app to clear everything personal, revert to defaults, set up for new owner, ahhrrgh...

..So what did you do? Sideload?
I had to pull some Google apps from Play. But fine after that (INT version)

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2019Please use gboard. And make key height minimumBrilliant fix!

Thank you.

Now just have to figure out how to magnify the screen without using the inbuilt triple-knuckle_tap (awkward when playing shooters). Some display text (not chat or keyboard related) is very small. Maybe it's the HD (1496x720) screen res? Lowest setting though...

I must be getting old, but having to squint on a 7.2" screen? Meh!

• Steff

Can we expect Mate 30 X or maybe Honor Note 20 ? We really need that!

Oh dear, if this phone were 16:9 ASR....it will be great.

Ammar212, 21 Oct 2019I afraid there will be speaker issue and aspx on the new update ... moreNo such thing. Everything is still functioning like normal.

Wad Mabbit, 22 Oct 2019In Landscape, keyboard is so big I can only see one line of text... morePlease use gboard.
And make key height minimum

In Landscape, keyboard is so big I can only see one line of text. International version, default Swype keyboard.

Portrait mode is fine.

Ammar212, 21 Oct 2019Do you have the Global one L29 or L00 I see a lot of differen... moreHello. I have the global version. Its working great still. :)

Ammar212, 21 Oct 2019I afraid there will be speaker issue and aspx on the new update ... moreNo idea where you get your news, but all is well here. Speaker is still functioning the same.

• Ammar212

Genn, 14 Oct 2019After using this phone since Feb 2019, I would give this phone a... moreDo you have the Global one L29 or L00

I see a lot of difference between both !!
all negative review come from L00

• Ammar212

Doom, 19 Oct 2019Just gotten September security update, Build number 9.1.0.341 no... moreI afraid there will be speaker issue and aspx on the new update

I hearted they remove a lot of feature on new update..

any body to confirm ?

I have Global L29

• Lyard

Why they not making mate 30X

I love mate20X very much

best phone I ever had

• Bluesyone

Is Mate 30 X in the works and be released soon? Want to replace my P8 Max!

Just gotten September security update, Build number 9.1.0.341 now. Late by half a month, but oh well, at least they keep coming.