Huawei Mate 20 X

Huawei Mate 20 X

• bLaZe

Fajyna, 20 Nov 2020I've also had a Mate 20 X for nearly 2 years now and a... moreCan you please tell me where you can buy it from?

• sayabosanhidup

n which one is better huawei
p30 or the huawei mate 20x

?

• Fajyna

Mr. Liechtenstein., 19 Nov 2020I've had my mate 20 x for about one and a half years n... moreI've also had a Mate 20 X for nearly 2 years now and a month ago I bought a Note 20 Ultra 5G, I thought I could deal with the slightly smaller screen since it would have wireless charging, faster processor and meant to be good on battery also, plus the pen stores in the phone unlike the m-pen for the Mate 20 X. But after 3 weeks I decided to switch back to this phone, mainly because I prefer the rear fingerprint scanner, the one on the Note 20 is through the screen and reacts too slow, doesn't open half the time especially with wet fingers and its annoying to find the right spot. I'm also worried though that when my Mate 20 X dies I will struggle to find a replacement... so I bought another one brand new :D theres some stock out there if you look, so between the 2 phones they should hopefully last me a couple more years, especially since this is confirmed to get updated to Android 11 and Huawei still give regular security updates

Mr. Liechtenstein., 19 Nov 2020I've had my mate 20 x for about one and a half years n... moreI feel pain in my hand...after prolong use.
It's haavy weighted.

I've had my mate 20 x for about one and a half years now. Bought it pre-owned. I've never had any problems with it and despite the size, I'd recommend it any day. I usually charge my phone from 15 % and up to 70-80%, every 3rd day. I don't know what magic they did but I'm not going super light on it. And the speakers are super awesome, easily comparing to my favourite music phone, htc one m7. Deep bass and loud sound.
I'll be honest. In 2020 I'm even more happy to have a phone that lasts all day and has the big screen it has. And finding a phone to replace it, when it dies is going to be a nightmare after being this spoiled. I'd even think about getting the same again if nothing better is available by then.

I got Chinese version from aliexpress. I don't know how seller set up my phone, but there was no calculator or split screen so had to install third party apps for that. Also the phone apparently isn't compatible really with Google since I need manually update play store and play security update always shows as unknown. Honestly wish to get the international version instead but it was more expensive.

• Djepoo

boris, 10 Nov 2020does the huawei mate 20x 4g support a 40w charger? Officially no but on internet you can find sources it does. On my Mate 20 X it seems it uses the SuperCharge so fast.

• boris

does the huawei mate 20x 4g support a 40w charger?

qwe, 05 Nov 2020totally agree 7" is crazy broCrazy cool 😍😍😍

• qwe

www, 24 Oct 2020Again i downgraded to andoid pie to make it compatible with... moretotally agree 7" is crazy bro

• www

In protrait mode background becomes blurr, its ok.
But in normal mode- why the background turns blurr?
I need panfocus....
Is my mate 20 x defective?

• Omer

bLaZe , 25 Oct 2020Hello everyone, I wanted to buy the mate 20x evr-L29 versi... moreI got mine from Wonda Mobile earlier this year. I just checked, but it seems they don't have it anymore. Amazon UK had the single sim model earlier this year, but no more it seems. I see there's one on Amazon US. Dual sim model.

bLaZe , 25 Oct 2020Hello everyone, I wanted to buy the mate 20x evr-L29 versi... moreEBay is your best bet. Amazon may have some too but they're hard to come across.

• bLaZe

Hello everyone, I wanted to buy the mate 20x evr-L29 version. Where can I buy it from?

• www

Again i downgraded to andoid pie to make it compatible with hwcallrecorder.
Final thought =
Huawei mate 20 X 4G
Is a beast of a smartphone.
I have used approx 20 high end smartphone and this one is Champion.....
Never will buy less than a 7 incher....

• FACED

Derrick Taylor , 19 Oct 2020Thank you for your review, it would help me in making a dec... moreI like that site swappa.com, I wish I didn't know that site, I bought so much useless stuff lol and no problem glad I help you make a decision well if it wasn't for my rish ass brother I wouldn't have been able to play games on his s20 ultra hahhahahah

• Derrick Taylor

FACED, 08 Oct 2020I still use this phone tell this day my brother has the s20... moreThank you for your review, it would help me in making a decision to get one. I had my mind set on getting a Huawei Mate 20 x Because of it's screen size. To still be in the running after 2 years is awesome. Over the note 20 ultra That's one hell of a comparison and I love Samsung. You know there's a used site due electronics are sold new and and used called swappa. Com on here is free to join and you can subscribe to the phone of your choice right now this phone is $495 but it expends on the seller.. It normally ranges from $460 to $690. So if anyone in the market for this phone tell them to visit this site first because you may get it cheaper than the other sites.

Luis, 11 Oct 2020Is there any recent phone to buy to replace my Mate 20 X? A... moreThe only comparable phone is the Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro.

I used to upgrade my phone every 12 months. I've now had the mate 20x for 2 years and it is still going great. Great battery and still really smooth. I will keep this phone at least another 12 months unless there is a new large flat screen phone with a great camera (must have Google play store though).

• Luis

Is there any recent phone to buy to replace my Mate 20 X? A phone with big amoled flat screen, big battery and top camera?

This was my best phone until now, i have also Samsung Note 20 Ultra, but if i have to sell one i will sell the Samsung because this Huawei is awesome...