Huawei Mate 20 X

Huawei Mate 20 X

How good is the M pen, compared say to S pen?Used to S pen,but I am increasingly becoming interested in 20x.I would like to hear some of your opinions with regard to something so crucial to me.please.......

Mohsen, 02 Mar 202020x is best in speaker. battery life. size. Camera. God of the ... moreAndroid 10,emui 10 r all ok except no AOD clock styles as advertised

BigDisplay, 10 Mar 2020My 20 X run perfect with android 10. Bought the phone in Decemb... moreMine is perfectly working too

7" phone coming, 04 Apr 2020It appears 2020 will be a year of super-sized (7"+) smartphones.... moreExactly....

• 7" phone coming

It appears 2020 will be a year of super-sized (7"+) smartphones. Black Shark 3 Pro is the first 2020 smartphone with 7"+ screen, followed by Xiaomi Mi 10s Pro (with 7"+ screen).

For those of us who are lovers of Mate 20X, we can expect both Mate 40X (7"+) and Honor Note 11 (7"+), coming this fall. Happy waiting!

Best phone in this world
The loadspeakers are loud and clean
And u can enjoy 384khz high resolution audio quality
I highly recommend this phone in 2020

thegreattester, 09 Mar 2020Appears fine to me i.e there are no sudden changes in bass.Thank you for the reply.

My 20 X run perfect with android 10.
Bought the phone in December 2018, still a beast and all works perfectly (Y)

• thegreattester

SaturnPhotography, 06 Mar 2020Anyone else been able to test this?..... Could I please get one ... moreAppears fine to me i.e there are no sudden changes in bass.

• Dearman

When will Huawei replace the mate 20X with a newer version of the same family?
Just like 20X, something in between the mate and the mate pro, with big screen, newest camera, newest chipset and great stero speakers. Love my 20X and the M pen and have been using it since it's launch, but it is time for renewal.

Anyone else been able to test this?..... Could I please get one of you to test a feature of the loudspeakers for me incase mine are faulty. So from silent to full volume there are 15 presses of the volume up button. Steps 1-10 sound absolutely fine but as soon as I go the 11th press something changes with the speakers. The bass seems to completely cut out. I've tried it on YouTube music, Spotify and my on on board music files. All doing the same thing. A very good example of a song to use is Mazzy Star, Fade Into You. Any help at all would be appreciated

Mohsen, 05 Mar 2020Only yours has a problem. In fact 20x has best speaker in all of... moreI don't really need you to sell the phone to me. I own the phone too. It's awesome. I just need a few people to test what I'm talking about. I don't think my speakers are as good as they were when I bought the phone.

• Mohsen

SaturnPhotography, 05 Mar 2020Could I please get one of you to test a feature of the loudspeak... moreOnly yours has a problem. In fact 20x has best speaker in all of smartphones. If you dont accept my opinion visit dxomark website and see which sm has number1 place of speaker category. Mate 20x 4g

Mohsen, 02 Mar 202020x is best in speaker. battery life. size. Camera. God of the ... moreThanks bro i will try.

Ver. 10 is really bad on my 20 X.

Huawei didn't test it properly before rolling out ver. 10 to 20 X, great disappointment, i regretted updated and now i need the trouble to roll it back to pie, sigh.

• Mohsen

20x is best in speaker. battery life. size. Camera.
God of the smartphones. Just stick to pie vers and don't update to 10.

• Mohsen

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2020I wish to revert back to pie, but don't know how to do it &#... moreVia hisuite. Connect to your pc and update and next downgrade it to pie. Piece of cake.

• Mohsen

Trawri, 29 Feb 2020I didn't know it will be a problem. But now I got the play store... moreConnect your phone to pc and via hisuite downgrade to pie which is better than 10 for 20x.

• Mohsen

ar, 29 Feb 2020can you plz explain whyBecause pie is battery friendly but 10 isnot and for 20x pie is basic os which is perfect for every phone to stay in basic os. Briefly if you update to 10 battery endurance going weak.

Mohsen, 29 Feb 2020Dont update to 10. The best sys for 20x is pie. I wish to revert back to pie, but don't know how to do it 😏