Huawei Mate 20 X

Huawei Mate 20 X

HongMeng, 25 Sep 2019Where are you located? In or Out of US? I have not gotten an upd... moreI'm on 9.0.0.186 and not updating. Battery stays strong.

• Ammar212

joe nodden, 29 Sep 2019It's a shame this hasn't gone down in price much at all. It's re... moreI have the same concern, but due to unique screen size i guess.

any way, in Aliexpress.com it is only $476 for 6agB and 128GB ram

but when i see the price of K20 pro with 8GB and 256GB with only $430

i think it better choice of specs

It's a shame this hasn't gone down in price much at all. It's retaining it's value better than even Samsung phones or iPhones. I would've considered it if it were a couple hundred cheaper. (And it should be considering the Kirin 980 is a fair bit slower than the 855 found in cheaper phones)

HongMeng, 25 Sep 2019Where are you located? In or Out of US? I have not gotten an upd... moreMalaysia. Somehow the updates here are quite quick. Though now I am still stuck with August update now that it is end of Sept.

Doom, 31 Aug 2019Why is it slow? It is August 2019 and I already have the Aug 29 ... moreWhere are you located? In or Out of US? I have not gotten an update in 2 months. I am still on the 9.0.0.207 (C636E3R2P1) update (March/April)

• Drtwex

Please Any help :- tell me about battery life after Emui 9.1 last update is it good or worse???

• Ray

Rdmkr, 03 Sep 2019What were they thinking when they gave this thing a 1080p screen... moreI use the phone and I must say the resolution is great at this pixel density. It will be good you state your opinion when you actually have it.

I've had this phone for 7 or 8 months now so will give an update.
Having had Samsung Notes for a long time i made a change to get a 7.2" screen.
Speaker volume is great.

The battery life is still amazing.
Screen resolution is fine and helps the battery.
I love the flat screen with no rounded edges.
Performance is still super fast. Samsungs tended to start lagging after a while, the Mate 20 X hasn't.
The implementation of google is really good. Maybe not as detailed as Samsung but very easy to use.
Face ID and finger print are super quick.
I have no issues with the size, after a day it feels like a normal phone and fits all my pants and shorts without problems.

The camera is good but probably not as good as Samsung. White balance can be a bit funny.
The LED is noticeably duller than my S8+.
Would be good if it took micro SD cards but 128GB is fine for me.

I'd highly recommend this phone to someone wanting the best big screen phone available.

• DesperatelyNeed20X

I want to buy this phone in India but I can not seem to find it. Is there any other option apart from Aliexpress since it is an expensive item ? \
There is a shop in Heera Panna, Mumbai which is selling it. Is it reliable or do they sell second hand as new?
Huawei is a weird company for not releasing this in India, this is probably the best phone in the world, and they have released that monster notch mate 20 pro.
Please help me :(

• Ibby

I have to say this is the best smart phone I ever had beast phone well done Huawei

Wow after the update, there is a moon mode on the camera. Amazing. I love this phone!

Eldamri, 14 Sep 2019Hi guys, can anyone tell me if we can change launcher with mate ... moreYes but Huawei's launcher works the best.

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if we can change launcher with mate 20x global version? Planning to purchase one

AL00 since November of last year here. With an M30X nowhere insight looks like I'll keep this solid phone another year. This phone fits me perfectly

• Hunter2081

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2019as a matter of fact it doesn't.You say that, but the difference between 1440p and 1080p isn't really that drastic. Its not very common to get stuff in 1440p resolution, so its not a very useful feature.

At that point its not how many pixels you have, but the quality of the pixels that counts the most.

Rdmkr, 03 Sep 2019What were they thinking when they gave this thing a 1080p screen... moreas a matter of fact it doesn't.

• Rdmkr

What were they thinking when they gave this thing a 1080p screen... The pixel matrix on it must look like a fricking chess board.

Is Mate 30 X coming? If yes, is it worth to wait for it?
If no, I will buy Mate 20 X now.

HongMeng, 12 Aug 2019This is my 2nd Huawei phone. I also have one of the Harmon/Kardo... moreWhy is it slow? It is August 2019 and I already have the Aug 29 security updates by mid month.

zezo9009, 21 Aug 2019I'm considering this phone , I like big phones but is this one h... moreIf you used to own phones back in early 2010s like Galaxy Note 2 and have a 'drop proof' casing like Otterbox attached to it, it's about the same when you have this phone with its TPU casing.