Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

• Raheel

Israr, 02 Apr 2017Mate 9 much metter than mate 8 , specification and performance a... moreMate 9 has the best front n back camera i have come across so far, rest its almost the same apart from processing speed. If ur selfie freak than mate 9 is the one for u.

• irfan

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2017pls is there any way to lower minimum brightness further for nig... moreInstall Dimly from playstore and u can lower light intensity to zero..

• Chris Yong

My Huawei mate 8 battery drain very fast after upgrade to Nougat 7.0. Thanks to Huawei strategy Team which they want all the mate8 owner to change to new Mate 9 probably so purposely do this... LOL

• xtian

Huawei fan, 28 Mar 2017Hello everyone. Please help me to decide which is better. Matwe... moreUse mate 8 and you won't regret it.

• Israr

AnonD-658198, 02 Apr 2017Hello everybody. I want to buy a new phone But I cant decide... moreMate 9 much metter than mate 8 , specification and performance and price hv to much diffidence.

Hello everybody.
I want to buy a new phone
But I cant decided between mate8 or mate9
I see that both of them are very similar in specifications.
But as usage of the phone, which ine is better.
I don't care about the camera soo much since I rarely use it.
Thanks in advance.

Think I'll wait on updating to Nougat 7.
Seen too many posts on XDA of battery, signal, bluetooth issues. Not a ton, but, enough to make me think sticking with 6 is a better option for a while longer.

• sham2131

Good day i live in the Caribbean, Antigua and Barbuda to be exact and i have one of the single sim variant mate 8 (NXT-L09) and no matter how i try i cannot get the android 7 update. is this ever gonna be done for the variant that i have?

• Huawei fan

Hello everyone. Please help me to decide which is better.
Matwe S or Mate 8

AnonD-651891, 24 Mar 2017I don't think that you can use it one-handed- at least comfortab... moreI sort of look at not being able to "one hand it" when texting as a "SAFETY" feature...I'm less likely to even attempt to text and drive, because you really can't do it one handed...unless you use the shrink the screen mode ;)

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2017my friends I want to get this mate but some body told me that n... moreIf you are in high end graphic intensive games, I guess it might lag a little, but, if you are like me that uses it as a phone, text, email, web, mp3's, camera, you will enjoy it. I'm stock firmware, still on 6.0 and it works just fine and has a great battery life.
This is my 2nd Huawei phone. My first was a Mate2, and I ran it over 2 years and never had one problem with it. It's the reason I bought the 8 in November. I waited until the 9 was released and the price dropped to almost 1/2 of what the 8 was when it came out. Great value, for my use.

my friends
I want to get this mate but some body told me that not a good performance. With these specifications, I think its good case...
can you help me?

AnonD-651891, 24 Mar 2017I don't think that you can use it one-handed- at least comfortab... moreI have to get lower version of mate but i can get more ram in honor for better performance right ????

AnonD-651891, 24 Mar 2017I don't think that you can use it one-handed- at least comfortab... moreyeah mate is a nice mobail yes im a heavy gamer and also im a heavy user in case if i can get that can i go with mate ? or honor wifi plus helps more for online games also its a medium size mobail ? well everybody hate slow internet connection issues 😅 both are almost equal to me i can't judge one

AnonD-647268, 20 Mar 2017Mate 8 or honor 8 ? Both are same wich one is better for gamer... moreI don't think that you can use it one-handed- at least comfortably.
Both are good phones
Are you a heavy gamer ? If yes you will be happy with the mate 8 but honor also does the job. After all it depends on your budget...

pls is there any way to lower minimum brightness further for night reading ?

Mate 8 or honor 8 ?
Both are same wich one is better for gamers and heavy users
I think mate is better for games and multiple windows using in ( nougat ) bcz of its bigger screen and honor is very beautiful and we can use it easily with one hand cool and beautiful mobail
Mate has big battery and big screen for gamng & honor its cheaper then mate and very beautiful mobail
Any suggestions?

• Lenya

Wanderer, 28 Feb 2017Just received the EMUI 5 and Android 7. Really nice. Live in... moreWas this for the c185 variant?

Taklaz, 16 Mar 2017I received the update yesterday OTA. Do you advise me to updat... moreYou can update it...but after updating start factory reset...'cause after that the phone works better....that's what i've done with my mate 8...and i'm definetly satisfied with results