Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

[deleted post]looks like these days or this month. check online.

A lot of camera issues were fixed with software updates, especially the latest B320 one.
With the B320 update the Camera2 API is supported, and you can save the pictures in RAW (although not with stock camera app).

AnonD-548796, 14 Jun 2016Superb!! Very fast headphone!!! Worth to buy then P9 Plus.Headphone or cellphone.

Bruno, 13 Jun 2016You are right !You both are mad I think.

Superb!! Very fast headphone!!! Worth to buy then P9 Plus.

• Jainul

AnonD-542103, 12 Jun 2016If any one want to buy this crap then wait for the new one to co... moreThis mobile is good in performance in terms of faster but but but but
Most of the software not working example like Amazon shopping,and adan software's not support. I recommend the developer team of Huawei mate 8 should consider.else Huawei brand name will get spoiled.thanks

AnonD-513508, 13 Jun 2016Huawei is simply awesome!! Cracked my new Mate 8 (due to my butt... moreSo it means that they are very nice and try to take care of their customers.Very good from huawei.

AnonD-513508, 13 Jun 2016Huawei is simply awesome!! Cracked my new Mate 8 (due to my butt... moreWow !! They are awesome

AnonD-542103, 12 Jun 2016If any one want to buy this crap then wait for the new one to co... moreDon't be a "butt" and post comments if you didn't use the phone.

AnonD-542103, 12 Jun 2016If any one want to buy this crap then wait for the new one to co... moreI guess u r the only one who is using best phones but I think thats not the matter cause u r saying that not even iPhone r good so it's clear u r simply crack. 1st the mate 8 is not a phone of poor creature it's not cheap and it's a flagship device and it's worth money, leave mate 8 aside a simple huawei phone is good enough examples r g7, g 630 , honor 6 and many more, infact u guys r blind running behind name ,popularty n demand, not behind what is really good. I m saying not because of that I didn't use a good phone. I used iPhone 6s, lg g 3 n note 4 too but I found so many plus point in huawei it's got design, battery, no laging not for a sec n cheap ... so good choice for wise people not for the people who just prefer to hold an expensive mobile to show off

Huawei is simply awesome!! Cracked my new Mate 8 (due to my butter fingers) and I was expecting to pay a hefty price to replace the crack screen. Walked past a Huawei shop and talked to the sales girl there regarding the screen replacement cost. She informed me that there will be no charges if my Mate 8 / P9 is purchased locally (Singapore) and within the 1st year warranty.

Send in my phone to them last 10th June 2016 evening, And yes!! No charges for crack screen replacement within 1st year warranty (limited to one time only and for Mate 8 and P9 models so far). Collected on 12th June afternoon after Huawei called me up in the morning to inform that the phone was ready for collection.

Was happy to collect my phone back and to top it off, they even put a screen protection filter on the new screen. Awesome customer service.

• Bruno

AnonD-547926, 12 Jun 2016That's why Samsung and Huawei are the first and third smatphone ... morehuawei is first on world largest single market.

AnonD-542103, 12 Jun 2016If any one want to buy this crap then wait for the new one to co... moreThat's why Samsung and Huawei are the first and third smatphone manufacturer in the world

AnonD-542103, 12 Jun 2016If any one want to buy this crap then wait for the new one to co... moreSo you like laggy iphone.

• Mehdi_a94

I've bought this model 2weeks ago,Can i deactivate fast charge mode or I have to change my adaptor?!

If any one want to buy this crap then wait for the new one to come out.soon they are going to launh new mate in the market.but i will reckon you dont trust huawei or samsung .they all bad .camera is very bad on focus.phone software is missing many programes.dont believe on those who are saying good about this phone .i guess they never used a good phone befor.poor creatures.

AnonD-547843, 12 Jun 2016Just bought mate 8 few days ago..overall experience..7/10.. I b... moreIt is talked too much in reviews that there is only one speaker,other one is microphone.