Huawei Mate 9

Huawei Mate 9

Michael569, 19 Sep 2020Is anyone having any problem with the Huawei mate 9 and upd... moreMate 9 stopped updates like almost two years ago. One downfall with using a phone that is not honored well in the U.S. Great device when it was released. I just use it on wifi now. It is my secondary phone so i don't use my daily drive as much when home.

• Ant Dog

I love my Huawei Mate 9,10 Pro I own two mate 9s

Is anyone having any problem with the Huawei mate 9 and update I am still awaiting and Android 9 still don't receive it as yet

I like mate 9, never slow, stuck 9.1, still descent to use camera are good, I manage to replace the battery, quick and easy

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2020Been using this phone for more than 3 yrs now and it still ... moreMe too, honestly the battery is not the same as it was but still a very decent phone....I will say the camera system is really shit so I'm replacing it for that reason

Been using this phone for more than 3 yrs now and it still works perfectly fine..

• Rixel

Best phone ever. After 3 years still working flawlessly, robust, good camera, good battery, never slow down, and some very interesting features.

• Ant Dog

My mate 9, 26 Jul 2020Can't imagine this phone still on my hand, never slow,... moreI love my Huawei mate 9 I bought another

• My mate 9

Can't imagine this phone still on my hand, never slow, has it ages, stop upgrading and stuck to 9.1 but still works fine, great phone ever!

• JBDA

Loved this phone.....
Unfortunately I stupidly lost it earlier this year and have been stuck with a S8+ which was released after the Mate 9 and it pales in comparison to the Mate. Inferior in EVERYTHING except bluetooth connectivity. Getting a Nova 5t soon, hopefully that will have the same lasting power

Great Device! 4 years kicking with me 24/7.
Amazing Camera, long lasting battery, large screen.
What else you want from your Babe', loyal friend.

• sushant

matt, 18 Jul 2020my 3 year old mate still rocks. great battery and camera. e... moretrue man.. i bought mine in Feb 2017... it is still going good.... so many phone came and gone but this one still going on..

• matt

Anonymous, 07 May 2020I saw this for around 115$ Brand New. Is it still worth it?my 3 year old mate still rocks. great battery and camera. everything is fast. the infred remote controller comes in handy if your tv remote controller doesn't work. definitely worth it.

• MiroK

My Mate 9 will be 3 YO in October 2020, but still working like a charm. Got it second hand, but never had any problems, only slightly overheating when being used extensively, and of course, battery losing capacity over time (unavoidable). Received updates on regular basis, now running on 9.10, really the best phone ever. I will be sad when I'll be forced to replace it.

ABK, 05 Feb 2020I have Huawei mate 9, but has still not received emui updat... moreIt will not get the 10 update

Great phone -- but the camera issues are plaguing it. The camera going blurred is a recurrent issue.

YL, 08 May 2020Hi, if you don't mind I saw your replied on someone comment... moreI don't know for sure, but I would assume the storage is flash memory and a battery does not need to be connected for that to work. HOWEVER... I would suggest backing up essential files anyway before changing out the battery, or having someone do that. USB-C flash drives should be available from various retailers.

• YL

Val c, 16 Feb 2020Mine is the same, before was perfectnow Twitter freezes, Hi, if you don't mind I saw your replied on someone comment about slow running on Huawei Mate 9. I just wanna know if i change the battery will the data and pics will be delete because I didn't put any SD card at all? Since my phone having the same problem and now it's been power off for few weeks. Before this, it keeps shutting down and on even the battery still a lot and the EMUI keep forcing to update.

Huawei old phone still stand a chance against some new phones this 2020 their phone re the best and very fast in everything

I saw this for around 115$ Brand New. Is it still worth it?