Huawei Mate 9

Huawei Mate 9

• Shahzad

It's been 4+ years my Mate 9 is working just fine except I accidentally broke its panel a few days ago. Thinking to replace it now. Some of the newer Huawei models have similar specs with a lower price tag. Lets see!!

• JM

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021Should I replace my Huawei Mate 9 in 2021, even if it'... moreBeen almost 4 years of using Mate 9 and it's still working smoothly. Agreed, just purchase Poco F3 to enjoy newer software experience.

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021Should I replace my Huawei Mate 9 in 2021, even if it'... moreyou are not alone....

Should I replace my Huawei Mate 9 in 2021, even if it's operating fine?
My argument: it's time to experience/enjoying new software and hardware features, for example Android 10, Dark mode, higher resolution, ...
Has anyone thought this way and bought a new smartphone? How is your experience?

BTW. This smartphone is a masterpiece! So I think it's not easy to find an alternative.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2021i have question Is this phone Have Google Service?Yes, it was released way before the ban so yes it has Google

i have question
Is this phone Have Google Service?

2017, 06 Mar 2021Using Mate 9 from earlier 2017. Until now still excellent. ... moreCan you update to Android 9

• 2017

Using Mate 9 from earlier 2017. Until now still excellent. Fast charging and smooth for daily use.

To start I can say WOW !!! Ironically I started with the Mate with the Model 20 Pro, later Mate 10 Pro and now Mate 9 for just almost a week now, in which the only thing I have is a great Admiration of this Device, I was impressed in all aspects, Camera 📷, Power, Graphics and the best of all its Autonomy, likewise I am very proud of Huawei which is the date it is and just 6 months ago it continues to update its Devices for practically 5 years that were announced and launched, definitely It is an Example for the other Brands in many ways.

Greetings from Land of Lakes and Volcanoes, "Nicaragua".

• Grandson

4 years down the line.. still using my mate 9...an awesome phone...

• My mate 9

Still using this phone my daily driver in 2021, still a great phone for me, last update Nov 2020, extend battery lifespan, Amazing phone nearly 5 years of age now

• smart

MrHukaka, 30 Dec 2020Well brought this phone by jan of 2017,2019 Jan changed bat... moredo you still have this huawei mate 9....i can buy it from you if you dont mind

• Ony

New update patch november 2020 emui 9.1

Well brought this phone by jan of 2017,2019 Jan changed battery once.last two weeks change a motherboard and another battery,after that keep in using. meanwhile get another unit of Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra (exynos 990) first day using Android 10 as for the battery life it's a disaster,when I was using this mate 9 mostly charging twice a day with heavy usage,for note 20 ultra I need to charge around 4 times as same usage. Although the screen are superb and huge camera improvement.but until today I still prefer mate 9 rock solid and I miss the 3.5mm plug for many ear phone and expendable possibility,the USB c ear phone just need to purchase USB c hub for the galaxy note 20 ultra,and after upgrading to Android 11 with one UI 3.0 , slightly better bettery life,but if huawei having back GMS I believe I will switch back to huawei phone.i choose Samsung it's because the GMS.
But will keep this mate 9 with me and keep on using this as backup a phone.

• Ant Dog

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2020Bro my is on android 9 don't know what problem is with... moreI own 2 mate 9 one is still on 8

• Ant Dog

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2020I am still using my Huawei mate 9 in Dec.2020 and will cont... moreI own 2 mate 9 I love them.

I am still using my Huawei mate 9 in Dec.2020 and will continue to use it until another phone which ia at least 3.1 inches (79 mm) wide with a bright display ( at least 550 nits on manual not auto) is released. There is currently no match for huawei mate 9 IMO. Mate 9 has a fingerprint reader on the backside right under my index finger when I hold the phone. Mate 9 is still very fast with todays standards and great battery life. Unless you are a gamer you do not need a faster phone.

• Waqar Masood

sonny, 12 Nov 2020does the mate 9 have wireless charging? No.

• Raheel

sonny, 12 Nov 2020does the mate 9 have wireless charging? Yes it can be charged wireless. but charging is slow

sonny, 12 Nov 2020does the mate 9 have wireless charging? Nope