Huawei Mate X

Huawei Mate X

This is definitely my next phone.. no rivals can match up to it! Even if it does not support android due to Trump's personal business matters, I'm ready to test a new os like tizen or firefox on this device.

niki, 29 May 2019Huawei is better and so fast...........iphone always drain batte... moreCorrect. I use 3 time's of iPhones, already have an badly drain battery. Next year I'll use huawei.

• niki

Huawei is better and so fast...........iphone always drain battery problem ,also too slow

You can say that...Trump bans is going to cause Huawei a lot of troubles but I have a feeling that soon and very soon enough it will be the US that will be troubled the most! The Chinese [technically] know how play their game!

Vicx, 24 May 2019Screen is always the biggest drain on the battery and this scree... moreBruh can you even read?

joe nodden, 11 May 2019Screen size does not affect battery usage. And the resolution is... moreScreen is always the biggest drain on the battery and this screen is HUGE! It's always the top of the list of battery drain in every phone I use.

The phone that died before launch...

Saturniac, 27 Apr 20194500mAh isn't very good, considering the fact it has a 8 inch 22... moreScreen size does not affect battery usage. And the resolution isn't that high. A 4500 mAh battery is way more than enough for it.

• Jeck

StickyKeys, 24 Apr 2019I sure hope Huawei was serious when they said they're not follow... moreActually, jz a merchant however not involved in any minds of spy!

Saturniac, 27 Apr 20194500mAh isn't very good, considering the fact it has a 8 inch 22... moreBecause it's thinner than fold

I want it
Like really
I want it now

4500mAh isn't very good, considering the fact it has a 8 inch 2200x2480 display. but unlike Samsung, or apple, this thing has a very high ppi density.

Phone Reviewer, 23 Apr 2019Getting 2nd hand of this next year, I hope second hand can be be... moreIf you can find a firsthand user, that is.

• StickyKeys

I sure hope Huawei was serious when they said they're not following the law that requires Chinese products to be able to spy on other nations. Between Galaxy Fold and this, a wider screen sounds really nice.

ASP, 22 Apr 2019I am using samsung galaxy s9 and and iPhone xs and my wife is us... moreI have actually seen the opposite, not in terms of speed (negligible difference, if exists), but in terms of app features. It totally depends on what you use, but for me, an app in Android, more often than not, has offered better features than in iOS.

Getting 2nd hand of this next year, I hope second hand can be below 1000 usd

• dickies

Phone Reviewer, 22 Apr 2019My only issue is that the unfolded screen might have been larger... morethen use nokia 3310 so you dont have to complain

My only issue is that the unfolded screen might have been larger. The folded phone can be 6 inches and unfolded can be twice the size of that. What about that!

Phone Reviewer, 22 Apr 2019Now this is what I call innovation. Better than Samsung fold. S... moreAlso mate x has bigger screen, I like big screen, Samsung is 7.3 inch screen, that's about the size of a mate 20 X. That means the Samsung fold might fit in your pocket, then what's the use of the folding feature?

Now this is what I call innovation.
Better than Samsung fold. Samsung fold has small front screen, big ugli notch that for once actually legitimately blocks the display, and breaks as I mentioned. Whereas this one has no notch, 2 front screens and did not break during gsmarenas preview.
Samsung one is quite good but those 3 points would probably make some people like me not buy it. Also Huawei got creative with the phone and introduced a 3 screen system, 1 main screen, a front screen and another smaller screen at the front.