Huawei Mate X2

Huawei Mate X2

Junaid, 24 Aug 2021I am using Mate X2 from last 2 months I am a user to use m... more )))))even I couldn't find the way to update these apps to use the latest features of these apps

This is it....

this is the advantages of Harmony Os

• Junaid

I am using Mate X2 from last 2 months
I am a user to use mobile phone as a laptop
Till today, I am really satisfied with the performance of the phone even I am using it for multiple tasks.
Definitely, Harmony OS has many features and it's really a smooth OS at all
Even inside bigger screen is really useful when I want to use is for business tasks ...
Overall good experience
Except there are some apps (WhatsApp, Autocad, FB etc) not able to update automatically even I couldn't find the way to update these apps to use the latest features of these apps

• brad luies

i am talking about my personal experience about the mate x2, as i have purchased one and used it for a period of time, comparing to other fold phones, this one has a unique design, and uniqe operating system, may be most of the people don't know about OS Harmony, they have to dig in deep to find out about it, which fit's very well with the mate x2, it also has alot of feature's which needs alot of time to speak about, any how, the mate x2 is a good investment for business men whom has multiple tasks that needed to be performed on the Go.

• Ioannis

3.000 dollars for a 8 inch tablet-phone with amoled screen?😂😂😂

• qjfy3dh

Kev, 30 May 2021Those who pay 3000 dollars for this phone is NOT going to b... moreas well its only available in china

• Kev

selbz, 22 May 2021What was their excuse for not putting a 3.5mm on this huge ... moreThose who pay 3000 dollars for this phone is NOT going to be using earbuds. Huawei did not make this phone for the masses, they made it for the elite group and to brag their technology prowess on. They did NOT make the phone for you, since they ditched the headphone jack for good 4 years ago with the Mate 20 Pro. If you still want these triviances, buy the Standard P30; that one is the best GMS-enabled Huawei with a jack as well.

Also, I realize that Huawei has the last laugh here; they were scorned at for switching their SD cards for their own proprietary cards, but now look; almost NO flagship has expandable memory but Huawei technically still has.......But I suppose just buy Sony then.

Huawei got the outer screen display right since it has a 21:9 aspect ratio, which makes it exactly the same as Sony Xperia phones. But the inner screen's rather unusual 10.15:9 aspect ratio makes it difficult for app scaling and rather odd to use. If we have a foldable screen smartphone that has a 21:9 outer screen and an iPad-esque 4:3 inner screen, that would definitely be the best of both worlds.

• Wonder

Why there no camera in inside screen so how can it make video call ?

What was their excuse for not putting a 3.5mm on this huge phone??? Useless *****

• Pablos

Kev, 06 Apr 2021You ok bro? Huawei doesn't even have 10 million Kir... moreMac 📱 started at nothing while Microsoft rules the world 🌎 no look at the gap then look at android then look at hauwei if don't get it now soon 🔜 you will

• Kevin

YUKI93, 13 May 2021I don't see any benefit of having more than 8GB RAM on... moreA phone that feels too fast... ok then.

BaoziFun, 02 Apr 20212300 EURO?! That's $2700 USD. A bit much for a phone... moreI don't see any benefit of having more than 8GB RAM on an Android phone. Even a midrange smartphone with 6GB RAM already feels too fast.

I love Huawei. Huawei is the best 💖

What a beautiful phone with scary price!!!

• steve ve

succesfully installed playstore in my Xs, looking forward to upgrading to X2 when this gets released internationally

• Harmony

the Huawei mate x2 is a very grate phone and i belive that huawei will be the world best phone

• Kev

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2021The news just in: Due to the extraordinary high demand for ... moreYou ok bro?

Huawei doesn't even have 10 million Kirin 9000s, and over 4 million were dedicated to the Mate 40-series.

There will probably be 4 million P50 devices available, so I would probably guess about 500k Mate X2s will ever be made.

The majority of people will want the P50-series, not the Mate X2. Huawei themselves knows that. Hence, the remaining Kirin 9000 chips will be used for the P50 devices. The X2's legacy will go on, but in terms of physical handsets, very few will ever be sold.

BaoziFun, 02 Apr 20212300 EURO?! That's $2700 USD. A bit much for a phone... moreThis wont be sold in USA anyway due to the trade ban...plus there is no point in getting it without GMS (unless you r already used to HMS)

2300 EURO?! That's $2700 USD. A bit much for a phone especially with only 8GB of RAM.

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2021But I don't understand what you mean by this kicking F... moreI agree, what does he mean kicking out of the park, it looks almost the same to me.

I love samsung and huawei BTW. I love the first huawei foldable but its too pricy, this one, im a little less optimistic.