Huawei MediaPad M5 10 (Pro)

Huawei MediaPad M5 10 (Pro)

• Unknown

Apip, 10 May 2020Is 4gb ram enough for video editing in kinemaster...want to... moreYes

• Unknown

Does it support 30W charging?

• Mad

Does it support 1 TB portable hard drive?

• Apip

Is 4gb ram enough for video editing in kinemaster...want to buy this tab for video editing purpose only

Help guys my tablet stopped fast charging i changed the adapter and caple still doesn't fast charge

• Leo

Does it support OTG?

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019Tablets or phones without headphone jack means without soun... moreI agree with you. The workaround is the adapter, which comes with the tablet. I plugged my earphones to the adapter and the adapter to the tablet. It worked.

nik, 13 Oct 2019does the tablet support usb otg? Yes, it supports the USB OTG.

• nik

does the tablet support usb otg?

• FactCheck

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019Tablets or phones without headphone jack means without soun... moreThe USB-c to aux converter is included in the box...

Tablets or phones without headphone jack means without sound.
It is so bad to see such a good things without 3.5mm port.

Only reason is they want to sell you BT phones or converters apart.
Smart devilish companies.

• Duaa

I got it and I was super happy until I wanted to connect it to HDMI or VGA projector for college.. and I bought adapter, but it didn’t work, I called the HUAWEI services and they said it doesn’t support wired connection, but our projectors are old and dont support that ,, so you guys have any solutions?

• Johan

Best tablet so far plus its cheap.. Why buying overprice iPad when you can get cheap and high quality mediapad m5 pro.. Yes, you can play game far smoother in iPad but why buying a tablet just to play games when you can play logicaly on a smartphone. With mediapad m5 pro, you still can play high demanded games. wacthing netflix in a big hd display and superb quad speakers. not to mention fast charging cable & adapter included in the box.. high-quality stylus. I don't like the restricted shitty ios because when i can get a big potential android tablet.

• fathi

is it support handfree and how can i use it

Snapdragon, 29 Sep 2018why do they keep making only GSM tablets. they should make ... moreit has simple way,
JUST DON'T USE SIM CARD.
Finish

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2018Yes, Huawei's own player can play MKV files. But why don't ... moreI'll add that Huawei's own player can play some MKV files, not all MKV files. Some MKV files will be missing the audio - no sound, only pictures. In my experience only the VLC player can play all MKV files, and every file on my hard drive. Even the MX player will be missing the audio with a few files.
So here's what I do. I installed all the above players. I use the MX player as default. If the MX player can't play a certain file, I use the VLC player. It always work. I keep the Huawei's player just in case.

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2018Hello guys, need help, it can play MKV file format in HUAWE... moreYes, Huawei's own player can play MKV files. But why don't you use VLC or MX Player?

Hello guys, need help, it can play MKV file format in HUAWEI MediaPad M5 10 Pro, with out using VLC Player or MX Player...

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2018Huawei M5 is the cheapest of the three tablets. It is Andro... more I purchased my ipad 128gb for 450 euros and it is amazing. It is my first apple device and I'm android user. But i must admit that ipad is the best value for the money compared to tab s4 and mediapad m5. And performance is crazy. Pubg on extreme settings without any lag. Just go for the ipad 2018 and problem solved:)

• kENNY

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2018Huawei M5 is the cheapest of the three tablets. It is Andro... moreIn my country ipad 2018 is the cheapest among those 3 choices.