Huawei MediaPad M5 lite

Huawei MediaPad M5 lite

It's verry bad from Huawei they lac there firmware updates in Europe !!!
Good Tablet , just one thing the firmware updates don't come!
still android 8 instead of android 9 or 10.

• Mik

No root for you!

• wirewlaker

bachi , 18 Sep 2019No Android 9 upgrade. are you sure? it hd been released on china

• bachi

Moon Stones, 12 Sep 2019what's the last software update comes to this tablet????No Android 9 upgrade.

• Moon Stones

what's the last software update comes to this tablet????

• Alpha

Miki, 12 May 2019Yea you can, also you can use medibang paint,works really well f... moreYes you can! And its really comfortable using it! Its almost as if autosketchbook was made for this XD

• Alpha

• Nafi Muhongo

You guys mixed up the specs, how does the lite have more ram than the normal one?

• Miki

zee, 09 May 2019Can you use Autodesk Sketch on this tab using the pen..?Yea you can, also you can use medibang paint,works really well for drawing!

• zee

Can you use Autodesk Sketch on this tab using the pen..?

• Marc

I got this tab 3 days ago it is having a harman kardon speakers.

Can i use m pen in writing on pdf
I use moon+ reader pro

• Doomsday

asd, 10 Oct 2018my phone got snatched just by today :( its Huawei phone is ... moreI feel very sorry for you
There is a EMEI number on the box, just go to police station with the original box number because if the device activate they can easily track your device.

QA, 30 Oct 2018Actually, the one we're looking at is the Lite version (light ve... moreYep I know. In Poland, there is a Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite LTE model which allows you to have a SIM Card with 4G. It still has the lower processor and a 1080p resolution, just like the Lite version. It Is the Lite, just with the ability to have a SIM card.

• QA

BetterThanWorse , 23 Oct 2018Hi, I have LTE version and can confirm that at least this versi... moreActually, the one we're looking at is the Lite version (light version) of the M5. Note the difference between Lite and LTE. The Lite version has a slower CPU (Kirin 659 vs Kirin 960) and lower resolution screen (2560/1440 vs 1920/1200).

• BetterThanWorse

Karinshi, 11 Oct 2018I'm very interested in this tablet, but looking for some answers... moreHi,
I have LTE version and can confirm that at least this version has the dialler app.
I'm unsure about the other function of the dialler, you'd have to contact Huawei Support for that. Overall, I'm loving the tab! The speakers and screen are great, the fingerprint sensor is really fast. The only thing that's not good is the cameras but for Skype or Messenger Video Calls they're good enough. I'd recommend it!

I'm very interested in this tablet, but looking for some answers first,
- is there a dialer app? aka I can use USSD codes? (if not, can I use third-party dialer app as an alternative?)
- if you have this tablet, what do you think of it so far?
Thanks

• asd

my phone got snatched just by today :(
its Huawei phone
is there any way I can track it down?
it got my Huawei ID and gmail on it :(
please I need help :(

BetterThanWorse, 06 Oct 2018I checked on my M5 Lite and don't think that there is an ability... moreThank You. This is a must feature for me. I will look for another tablet. Maybe Samsung Tab A 2018.

alex, 05 Oct 2018Does M5 Lite has multiuser feature to separate users and keep ev... moreI checked on my M5 Lite and don't think that there is an ability to have different users :-)