Huawei MediaPad T3 10

Huawei MediaPad T3 10

I have a Huawei T3 and it would be perfect if I could put the waiting time to go off at at least 10 minutes, I went to Bell boutique to fix it and it just comes back to 30 seconds, not good , it would be nice if you could tell me what to do thank you

• Gmanstan

Pand, 05 Jul 2019My Huawei T3 10 does not allow phone calls. How do I go about this?For a bottom of the range tablet I would consider it to be well up there with the best

• Gmanstan

Pand, 05 Jul 2019My Huawei T3 10 does not allow phone calls. How do I go about this?Where do I get the phone app for the T3 10

• UwU

Pand, 05 Jul 2019My Huawei T3 10 does not allow phone calls. How do I go about this?You have the Wi-fi only version, I have it Too

• Tenzo

It doesn't allow gyroscope

• Pand

My Huawei T3 10 does not allow phone calls. How do I go about this?

• Dmorg

Not a good tablet don’t buy or you’ll be disappointed it really chugs on any app that needs power and the battery life is bad plus buggy software with lots of bloatware you can not remove.

Best tab under 15k range,

• maruf

i bought a huawei tablet
mediapad t3 10 in about 2 years ago
but i am facing a problem for some times now
the problem is
whenever i insert a memory card in the tablet it gets corrupted
i have inserted about 5 of my memory card with various qualities including two top notch sandisk grade 10 64 gb memory card. all of them got corrupted within few days.
i bought the device from a authentic Huawei showroom.
can you suggest me any solution?

• Nama

Ryguy, 24 Apr 2019I love the Huawei phone but the tablet is o e of the worst elect... moreThat exactly THE PROBLEM of your SD CARD not Tablet.
Always first trust the big thing before the small one.
Means trust the Tablet first before your corrupt SD CARD.

• Mills N Bones

I just bought this tablet for me it works perfectly I see no need to complaints its super cool

• Ryguy

I love the Huawei phone but the tablet is o e of the worst electronic devices I've ever owned. It has trouble even loading up Facebook and despite having a spot for an SD card it refuses to read the card for actual downloading (says its in there and default download to SD card, still doesn't download and claims its full)

• Shahir

I need help to register the phone the goo

Nader, 16 Feb 2019Does it support OTG??Yes it does .... However it doesn't support some hard disks

• Mister e

Absolute garbage. Doesn't register when you tell it to download to an SD card. Super slow. Worst tablet I've ever had. Not sure why they didn't put the same effort that they put into their phone

• Nader

Does it support OTG??

• Abdullah azzam

I have this device version AGS-L09 and its have a card slot
but you told its have no TF card slot

I have the AGS L09 version and its very good in my opinion although review sites are not so kind but i don't see why not. Be careful when ordering accessories eg cases and screen protectors many retailers assume its a 10 inch tablet when its 9.6 inch.

Dominik, 06 Oct 2018Mine mediapad t3 10 model ags w09 has only micro sd card slot tr... moredid you not read the argos specifications that state wifi enabled only?

• Michael

Sara, 29 Dec 2018I got HUAWEI T3 10 AGS-W09 and there is ONLY SDcard slot. Sim sl... morethe L09 is the model has sim solt. The W09 form memory only has 2GB ram as well.