Huawei MediaPad T3 10

Huawei MediaPad T3 10

• Waqar masood

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2020Is only suitabe if you using it for reading and watch video... moreCrap storage too. 2 GB is not enough, you have to insert a SD card! 😭.

• Anon

This is the worst tablet I have ever had the misfortune of being gifted. If your considering buying a Huawei tablet because its cheap and you think you are a simple person, just know that your going to be dealing with the regular android bs of one-time only firmware updates plus mass data-mining by companies who have their spyware pre-installed without your consent on this crappy tablet. This device is the epitome of everything wrong with licensed Android devices and Huawei; even Samsung, who are equally guilty of the marketing tactics of Huawei, cannot build a tablet this bad. Its my firm belief that no buyer outside of China should ever consider receiving any variant of Huawei's tablet lineup, even if its a gift, because not only can you not fix it yourself with custom ROMs to make it more privacy-friendly and usable, but because you can't fix it in the first place.

• Gadget

Buy something else.
Slow to respond to inputs, slow to open apps and glitchey,
Good for streaming videos / TV shows.
Disappointed overall. I have other Huawei products which have been great but this is a let down.
I can't even say it's OK for the price.
Spend a little more and buy something different

Is only suitabe if you using it for reading and watch videos, for anything else is crap, netflix only show SD content with widevineL.

• A User

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2020OS version on my MediaPad T3 10 model AGS-W09: EMUI 8.0.0.1... moreMy one doesn't update
Same model and on Android 7.0

• Sander

Tim Boul, I totaly agree. Had the same problem yesterday. Memory is full and i was planning on put stuff on the sd card but it will not let me. Totally rubbish indeed. I am planning on buying a new tablet cause this one i cannot use anymore because of the continue reminder of the memory space alarm.

Absolutely rubbish. Almost unusable with a small number of apps installed. Too slow. Laggy. What's the point of it having an sd card slot when it won't allow you to use it? I've tried a 64gb one and a 16gb one but the device just won't allow me to move anything onto there and just completely fills the internal memory until the device gets so slow its not worth using!
Bought this from Curry's in UK. Very disappointed!
It is ridiculous to build in sd slot in the device which is basically just conning people that you can get extra storage when in reality you can't use that storage to make the device work properly. You can't even root the damn thing to get past this. If anyone knows how to root this please post Instruction here as I find the device is useless as supplied.

• Tim Boul

Bought this from Curry's in UK. Very disappointed!

The tablet is good for browsing the internet and watching videos. The screen isn't the best. The colors are a bit washed out and the resolution is low for the screen size, though it is enough to enjoy videos and browse the internet. The performance is okay, but it can be laggy, so you shouldn't expect to play demanding games on it. The camera isn't the best, but it's good enough for video calls. This is a tablet so a great camera isn't needed. The speaker could be better. The tablet is stuck on EMUI 8/Android 8 Oreo, but it still gets security updates, though I don't know how much longer it will get them. In conclusion, for the price it is okay.

huawei mediapad T3 is a good tablet but every now and then it takes about 24h to fully charge and I'm stuck on erecovery mode as it won't let me to connect to wifi and continue. Its also been lagy and I've only had it for 1 year 8 months

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2020Were u able to transfer your apps to SD card? How?Hi, as you hold the tablet, you will see in your left hand a tray it is for sim and micro sd you have to put a pin there to open it. I have this tablet since 2018 anf it works well but the pin wasn't included

• Jyx

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2020Were u able to transfer your apps to SD card? How?No

OS version on my MediaPad T3 10 model AGS-W09: EMUI 8.0.0.150, Android 8 Oreo, 1 July 2020 security patch

mikicro031, 08 Jul 2020Really solid tablet. Specs are great for the price, its per... moreWere u able to transfer your apps to SD card? How?

• Terryhow

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2019I have a Huawei T3 and it would be perfect if I could put t... moreYou can put an App on it to stop it keep shutting down all the time.

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2020Yes, it's the AGS-W09 model. It's on EMUI 8.0.0.1... moreYes Android 8 and sec patch July 2020.

Roberth, 14 Aug 2020Hi, I'd like to know if you can put s sim card and be ... moreSome models can, and some can't. I think AGS-L09 and AGS-L03 support SIM cards, while AGS-W09 does not support SIM cards.

• Roberth

Hi, I'd like to know if you can put s sim card and be able to make phonecalls? I' ve watched some videos and apparently the tablet has the space to introduce a sim card , it is not clear for me. Thank you

Mattwhite3434, 12 Aug 2020Wait, yours get updates? Mines still stuck on android 7.0 w... moreYes, it's the AGS-W09 model. It's on EMUI 8.0.0.150. Security patch 1 July 2020. Weird that you're still on Android 7. Anyone else have EMUI 8/Android 8 on this tablet?