Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

• Otaro

How much screen on time are you all getting after a freshly replaced battery on stock rom? Wanna know if it is worth holding on to it or not.

• ameerzaheer

Marcos, 26 Nov 2019Has this phone wireless charging?No coz it's back is metal

Marcos, 26 Nov 2019Has this phone wireless charging?nope

• Marcos

Has this phone wireless charging?

• Ayomide

The phone cannot screen record , it cannot connect to all WiFi

Gina, 17 Oct 2019My phone going off is not a battery issue because I put it on ch... moretry holding the power button and the volume down for 10 seconds

sisqoo, 28 May 2019Google and Huawei Will Pay $10 Million for Faulty Nexus 6P Phone... moreOnly in your dreams

• DIE321

Gina, 17 Oct 2019My phone going off is not a battery issue because I put it on ch... moreIf you get no life when plugging in the charger then it must battery. I suggest to open it up and pop in a new battery mine did the same and came back to life afterward. :)

• Gina

My phone going off is not a battery issue because I put it on charge and the screen wonÂ’t even come on. Any help please

• Gina

My phone just went off this morning and still I can put it on. Mean why the batt

• Mallnour

Ejaz Ahmad, 12 Oct 2019how can i factory reset? it's in boot loop, only google appears ... morehttps://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/genera­l/guides-how-to-guides-beginners-t3206928

Use this

Anonymous, 08 May 2019Try factory reset the device.how can i factory reset? it's in boot loop, only google appears and then again it restart again google logo comes and again restart it is in loop.

Thanks

Lineux, 22 Apr 2019I can help anyone having issues with there nexus 6p if it's soft... morei have installed Team Win Recovery Project software on my nexus 6p, please let me know how can i install android operating on my phone.

Thanks

• Muzamil

Battery problem

Moses, 09 Sep 2019Yeah mine too battery doesn't last, shutdown when 90 percent I bought a battery on eBay for $10 and had it installed for $30. Now my Nexus 6P is like new

• Sherry

Kaldius, 19 Jul 2019It would be a really solid phone if the battery worked properly,... moreYou need a battery replacemeny , it will be fine again .

• Moses

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2019Yeah, heat up battery issue. Mine is going into a trash can soon.Yeah mine too battery doesn't last, shutdown when 90 percent

Saad, 19 Aug 2019Don't buy it, Processor heat up issue.Yeah, heat up battery issue. Mine is going into a trash can soon.

Worked great (fantastic) as a smart-device, sadly they never did fix the microphone noise cancelling issue so I couldn't call it a great smart-Phone.

• Saad

Don't buy it, Processor heat up issue.