Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

fylerc1, 07 Feb 2019I have had this phone for three (3) years and I do have a slight... moreDidn't Trump bann and put bug sanction on these phones?

Sagar, 01 Aug 2019Battery backup not good plz help me what's I do for thatBattery not holding up
2.5 years, now down to 5 or 6 hours
With most apps off & screen dark.

• Sagar

Lineux, 22 Apr 2019I can help anyone having issues with there nexus 6p if it's soft... moreBattery backup not good plz help me what's I do for that

• Obi

It was the best mobile in the world.
Very very very good

It would be a really solid phone if the battery worked properly, even if it did I doubt the battery life is great on this phone. I have the random shutdown and fast drain problem, if you do too do not replace the battery as the problem is with the controller and board itself so it will not fix it.

Azas, 27 Apr 2019My nexus 6P only stays like 30 minutes with battery saver The b... moreTime for a battery replacement, probably. Download accubattery and allow it to take measurements.

Ejaz Ahmad, 10 Apr 2019Hi... I have nexus 6p from December 2016 but in November 2018 i... moreTry factory reset the device.

• Azas

My nexus 6P only stays like 30 minutes with battery saver
The battery drains alot: from 90% to 0%

Ejaz Ahmad, 10 Apr 2019Hi... I have nexus 6p from December 2016 but in November 2018 i... moreI can help anyone having issues with there nexus 6p if it's software related

Hi...
I have nexus 6p from December 2016 but in November 2018 it went in bootloop, when i restart it stucks at google logo. i have tried many thing, without any luck. anybody can help me please in order to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance!!

mikeosude, 24 Feb 2019The phone is amazing but huawei made a mess of the battery. I ha... moreI had the same issue - just needs the battery replaced. Very simple to replace and the battery is found on amazon. No more than $20 for the battery. While you're in there you may as well replace the charging port cause that also seems to fail. Only thing that sucks with the aftermarket batteries is they do not have quick charge. But you're phone wont fail at 60% charge.

Does it support VOLTE (jio sim)

sara, 08 Feb 2019Can u pls guide which forums to visit to do all these upgrades t... more@SARA https://pixelexperience.org used this link to download the pie for 6p.

• mikeosude

The phone is amazing but huawei made a mess of the battery. I have phones older than this with better battery life. Right now I get 2mins from full charge and it dies without warning. It is a powerhouse that looses value because of the battery issue.

• Shahed

Good battery backup, Both cameras are awesome.

Fantastic phone for tinkerers with all the custom rom options to select it keeps the experience fresh and up to date at all times even if support from google has ended. This is a phablet type of device and it shows in its bulky weight and size although it never feels too large or clumsy to use just needs a case because the sleek metalic body is prone to slips. I recommend this for any tech/phone/android enthusiast and anyone looking for a great phone on a budget, these can be picked up for under $200 and work as good as new $1000 flagships.

• sara

sherryafzal, 09 Jan 2019i just bought a near-new nexus 6p here in karachi, pakistan. un... moreCan u pls guide which forums to visit to do all these upgrades that u did ?

I have had this phone for three (3) years and I do have a slight amount of screen burn from constantly having my scanner open in the game Ingress. It's been a great phone, though I have had to pay to have the battery replaced about every 1.5 years. I replaced with OEM batteries and it cost about $60 to get it installed. The volume on the phone is only audible when you're in the 75-100% range which is stupid, but it's still been the best phone I've ever had. The rear camera is fantastic.

• HammadHI

sherryafzal, 09 Jan 2019i just bought a near-new nexus 6p here in karachi, pakistan. un... moreBud where do you live in Karachi my 6p's bootloader isn't unlocking.. :(