Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

Ugliest Nexus ever released!

I hear this phone might be supporting microSD after all.

• Livius

SH, 27 Sep 2015Too bad! Everything is perfect, but 13 MP is unsufficient. I wil... moreGo buy a camera then !!

• ms

AnonD-50665, 28 Sep 2015wth i waited for this for an year of so first they choose s805 w... morenobody cares...

• AnonD-419343

Metal body and Qi charging?

SH, 27 Sep 2015Too bad! Everything is perfect, but 13 MP is unsufficient. I wil... moreAnd why do you need pictures that are 4807x2704? That's pretty damn big.

wth i waited for this for an year of so first they choose s805 which didnt support 64bit on lollypop now they again choose s810 which overheats again an failure frm google hope nxt yr they come out wid s820 or ill opt for zenfone 3 in march

• Ram74

AnonD-292864, 27 Sep 2015You think Motorola is American ? Did you forget or don't know Le... moreHi SaRPeR, I didn't know Lenovo owns Motorola now... However I still would doubt of replacing a Nexus 6 with a 6P. Thanks for the info though ;)

Megapixels don't tell the whole story. At least wait until some sample photos are released because a 13mp camera is fully capable of taking great pictures.

Ram74, 26 Sep 2015I wouldn't change a Motorola (american) Nexus 6 for this Huawei ... moreYou think Motorola is American ? Did you forget or don't know Lenovo bought Motorola ?

Still no sd support? Why?

I think the desing is pretty good ! and about the camera ! we don't know how it will be ! we pic the Z2 as an exp ! it has 20.1 mp but its bad lol !

• Ram74

revolution, 27 Sep 2015I need nexus phone but I don't trust Chinese device. Who know th... moreFriend if You need a Nexus device and You don't trust Huawei... Take a look to the Motorola Nexus 6 at Amazon.com with a huge 46% discount (350$ the 32Gb version and 400$ for the 64 Gb). Greetings.

SH, 27 Sep 2015Too bad! Everything is perfect, but 13 MP is unsufficient. I wil... moreWhat could you possibly need more than 13 MP for?

• SH

Too bad! Everything is perfect, but 13 MP is unsufficient. I will not buy it.

Google always supports their flagships with constant software updates you dummies. Same as they've always supported the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and Nexus 6. Plus, the design is pretty good. But, haters gonna hate.

• PuroDoraiba

Hopefully it has a similar overheating circumvention like the one in the Z5 Premium.

I'm waiting this device for along time but at last l'm disappointed ..
SD810 with the overheating problem ..
Small screen to body ratio(large bezels) .. l hoped this device to be like the mate7 ..
The ugly back ..

AnonD-120659, 27 Sep 2015Huawei knows how to optimize the 810 with octa-core devices. The... moreP8 hasn't a snapdragon 810 processor ..

looks like garbage