Huawei Nexus 6P

Which one is better for 2-3 year
nexus 6p oor. galaxy S7 and note 5
tell me fast

• Superman428

AnonD-548057, 12 Jun 2016hello, 6P looks so good, should I buy this or 6S?get the iphone 6s.

i own the nexus 6p its an absolute powerhouse but its stock android so dont be expecting anything fancy on the software side..that all comes with customization and from the sounds of things, your choosing between a nexus and a iphone. lol please dont get a nexus we dont need customers like you, go to apple :)

AnonD-548057, 12 Jun 2016hello, 6P looks so good, should I buy this or 6S?Simple....if ure from USA u buy Iphone, if ure from EU u buy Android...>6P

hello, 6P looks so good, should I buy this or 6S?

If you had to decide between Nexus 6P and OnePlus 3... which one do you think would win the decision?

AnonD-535259, 04 Jun 2016sd810 is notorious for heating thats why it failed Moreover thi... moreIts not sd810 its a revision 810 2.1 quite different

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2016Help!! Which one should I buy? Huawei nexus 6P or huawei P9??? ... moreI had a Huawei Honor X and I used it for a few months and it was so flaky also a Lenovo which was a shocker could not identify my carrier so returned it to China (Hong Kong)and I went to a G3 from LG but now I have ordered the 6P fingers crossed .

AnonD-328286, 11 Jun 2016Android n is not released... it will be available late summerIt has been released as a beta and is available for download

• Manik

Brands such as Samsung HTC have failed to equalise the quality and features Nexus 6p has provided. I am a core apple user but have used nearly all Android handsets such as s7, HTC 10 but 6p stands above them. Wonderful piece, outstanding hardware and brilliant software. Just the best and only Android handset to stand by iPhone 6s plus.

• ATP

Been using 6P for a few weeks. The thing that I love the most is its stock Android. It make me wonder why other brands have to modify the OS. I'll stick to stock Android for my next phone.
The display and sound are also awesome.

Best Android smart phone of the century . I ve been using Iphone for many years then I planned to switch Android and I've chosen 6P eventhough it's Chinese Huawei. It is very silky and smooth and strongly recommend for any one who want to choose Android or switch Android from IOS

Hero, 09 Jun 2016hey, what version of android you have in you nexus 6p? is it the... moreAndroid n is not released... it will be available late summer

• Cesar

Hero, 09 Jun 2016hey, what version of android you have in you nexus 6p? is it the... moreThe nexus 6p has android M (6.0) android N is 7.0

Help!! Which one should I buy? Huawei nexus 6P or huawei P9???
Bot are amazing devices...
6P have a larger screen and is amoled...camera is good too, but I dont like the micro sound quality on video!!
6p have stock android and all uptades...thats good!!
However P9 have the perfect screen size for me...
Im a little bit confused, cant decide wich one should I buy...

• Hero

AnonD-546563, 08 Jun 2016I upgraded to the Nexus 6P from my Nexus 6 eight months ago. Sin... morehey, what version of android you have in you nexus 6p? is it the latest (android N)?

I upgraded to the Nexus 6P from my Nexus 6 eight months ago. Since day one it has had a GhostArmour screen protector and a Spigen thin case. I have never had any issues with it. It performs like a charm. I have been reading this thread and see that some or a lot of people have issues with their 6P, but I am not one of them. I like this phone a lot and have recommended it to others and they haven't had issues with their devices either.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2016Huawei said they will made the next nexus but my 6p broke in 4 M... moreAre you kidding here 6p is a beast. Watch videos over youtube all the latest high end phones are compared with nexus 6p.

Huawei said they will made the next nexus but my 6p broke in 4 MONTHS
I remove my case and it bend like a butter
And i just download Minecraft and it crashes even i dont use social media too much
Ill wait until HTC Made the Nexus cause i bought the 10 and its sooo much better
And its stutdy i drop it like 7 feet and it didnt even crack or break without a case
So i will skip the Huawei Nexus 7p/7x

AnonD-537524, 04 Jun 2016Don't use phone while charging. Delete redundant apps and if sti... moreI agree... no throttling issues.