Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

Quick question. Does anyone know the actual model number for the global version?

• gnexruwn

anyone who is facing vibration issue with 6p. In mine looks like intensity is more diagnoally than the complete phone

• luksi

AnonD-521717, 02 Apr 2016I'm deciding between Nexus 6p and Galaxy S7 edge and i want a co... moreI think s7 edge is best

Mate 8 or Nexus 6P in gaming.

I had my nexus 6P for more than 3 weeks now. no problem with the device so far. have 70+ apps installed and no lag. ram usage is awesome. loving the devise. I gotta say there is something with nexus devices that it makes you to love the device. I mean, It just cling on to you. Loving it. Good Job Google.

AnonD-521717, 02 Apr 2016I'm deciding between Nexus 6p and Galaxy S7 edge and i want a co... moreBoth phones are top of the line. but obviously S7 edge is rocking newest hardware than the 6P. Both are future proofed already with fingerprint sensor and all the things. So usage of these devises for few years would be no issue. Then the final conclusion is if you want the latest updates and security patches straight from the google as they released, you gotta go with 6P. If you want the killer hardware available right now (+looks) and don't mind about waiting 6 to 12 months to get updates, then go with S7 edge.
FYI, I own a nexus 6P and i love the device. Im a android fan and I always choose clean bloatware free smooth stock Android over the Samsung's TouchWiz skin.
I hope this will help you to choose. :)

• Ananta

GaganAhuja, 03 Apr 2016I don't find any issues with the WiFi yet. Will report it here i... moreOk... Thanks

Ananta, 03 Apr 2016I'm planning to buy 6P can anybody tell me that the wifi problem... moreI don't find any issues with the WiFi yet. Will report it here if I found some issue.

• sahil

AnonD-521717, 02 Apr 2016I'm deciding between Nexus 6p and Galaxy S7 edge and i want a co... mores7 will be good choice for long time

• Ananta

I'm planning to buy 6P can anybody tell me that the wifi problem is solved or not?

• Juroszporty

Shameer Ali Roshan, 31 Mar 2016Bros wich color better for buyAstublif color

AnonD-521717, 02 Apr 2016I'm deciding between Nexus 6p and Galaxy S7 edge and i want a co... moreI have Nexus 6P and no doubt Nexus 6P will be a better option. You are backed up by Google for quick updates. But if you don't bother much about updates then S6 Edge is better. Both works well in terms of performance and day to day use.

I'm deciding between Nexus 6p and Galaxy S7 edge and i want a consistent and reliable phone for 2,3 or maybe 4 years. Which one of theese will do it better?

• lololol

can someone please help me, i'm deciding between nexus 6p and galaxy s7 edge. the biggest question is whitch one will last longer and by that I mean that I want to use a phone for 2,3 or maybe 4 years without major problems. thanks

ethereal, 25 Mar 2016Never happened to me so far. Another bug that I noticed though i... moreMine also increase when i'm listening to a voice message on wp by holding it on my ear and i get another notification. It switch the speaker back to normal and the volume just spikes up

Anyone facing vibratiion issue with 6p. I bought it from GPlay and the vibration is really weak and looks only one side of the phone vibrates. feels very weak. Not smooth at all. Contacted GPlay and asked them to replace it.

• Shameer Ali Roshan

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2016Buy it. Its brilliantBros wich color better for buy

• Arnold

madani, 27 Mar 2016Hi guys....can someone help me Which one better next 6p or Huaw... moreI got the nexus 6p and its really great, and between the mate 6 and the 6p I recommend you the 6p.

• mtl-canadian

being an ex lg ,g-2, then 4 now coming to nexus 6p, wanting updates when others simply stopped.
Reading reviews pushed me to come to nexus over competitors and at this level there are some but few.
So far so good, didn't know this make until recently, Chinese over Korean ,technology seems quite similar. So it doesn't have the s-7 curved glass, nor the pizzaz of iphone marketing, it will and does get the job done as well if not better.