Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

AnonD-447117, 27 Jan 2016I am moving from Samsung Note Edge to Nexus 6P... Is it a good move??hell yeah

I am moving from Samsung Note Edge to Nexus 6P... Is it a good move??

jerico, 22 Jan 2016where to buy nexus 6p i9n philippines? any idea?Most probably it's available in the malls and specifically in Huawei Stores/Kiosks. Though the availability is always questionable.

• Essa

Geri, 26 Jan 2016Buy it in Malls or check in FB then look for KimstoreI don't think that there is Nexus 6P or 5X in the malls

• Mark

AnonD-485035, 06 Jan 2016Hi! I think i'm going to buy a new phone this week. I'm really c... moreNote 5 isn't bad if you put a custom ROM into it however the stock Touchwiz (Slouchwiz) is just horrible, no matter how powerful the phone is that UI just lags, no matter what you do it lags, in my opinion you can either go for Nexus 6P or try LG V10 which is good too, alternatively I'll also suggest you Moto X Force, it is built like a tank.
However if you want something which looks and feels premium in hand and at the same time has good performance and high security then try Blackberry Priv, it's an excellent android phone and since it uses Blackberry's cryptographic kernel instead of stock android kernel it is also the most secured android phone ever built. The best part about Priv is that they opted for stock android UI but they have also integrated Blackberry hub into it, and believe me once you configure your email, whatsapp, twitter, Facebook etc to Blackberry hub it feels so convenient to use that you will addicted to it.

please any one from turkey ?
from where i can buy the nexus 6p in turkey ??

türkiye herkes memnun?
Ben türkiye'de nexus 6P satın yerden ??

• Geri

jerico, 22 Jan 2016where to buy nexus 6p i9n philippines? any idea?Buy it in Malls or check in FB then look for Kimstore

[deleted post]Send u a mail kindly send snaps of nexus 6p earphones

• ZH

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2016How can I purchase Nexus 6P from Bangladesh as The Google Store ... moreGo o Gadget and gear.. They have both 6p and 5x

• AnonD-209486

ethereal, 22 Jan 2016Yes, from Google Store. May be you can send me a private message?How to send you a message privately

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2016How can I purchase Nexus 6P from Bangladesh as The Google Store ... moreNot sure about its availability in BD. Better you check with Google Support or Amazon if that is available in your country.

AnonD-209486, 21 Jan 2016I have purchased nexus 6p from play store in India but I receive... moreHow can I purchase Nexus 6P from Bangladesh as The Google Store isn't available here yet. Can you please help me.

AnonD-209486, 22 Jan 2016Have you purchase from Google store. I need to contact you. Kind... moreYes, from Google Store. May be you can send me a private message?

• AnonD-209486

ethereal, 22 Jan 2016Ear phones looked flimsy in my case too. Never even cared to ope... moreHave you purchase from Google store. I need to contact you. Kindly give ur mail id

AnonD-209486, 22 Jan 2016I am talking about ear phones. It is different it is not vacuum ... moreEar phones looked flimsy in my case too. Never even cared to open the packaging. They were not in-ear type by the way but flat ones.

• sachin

If i purchase now nexus 6p will they provide google chromcast with mobile cover?, please tell soon guys i need to buy urgent.

• Nexus 6P-hanatic

AnonD-486348, 09 Jan 2016Could someone tell me how to record phone calls with Nexus 6?Have you tried Total Recall by Killer Mobile? They have always been on top of the latest technology... I have been using their app for more than 7 years! My 6P will be in my hands on Friday Jan 22, and I will be DL-ing Total Recall right away.

• Nexus 6P-hanatic

ros, 11 Jan 2016are there dual sim nexus 6p. No dual Sim... not planned for future as far as I've heard.

• AnonD-209486

ethereal, 22 Jan 2016Different means? Different color or memory?I am talking about ear phones. It is different it is not vacuum one. Which people's are getting through different online seller

AnonD-209486, 21 Jan 2016I have purchased nexus 6p from play store in India but I receive... moreDifferent means? Different color or memory?