Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2016"Note 5 speeds faster”. No look on you tube. Also nexus 6p beat... moreYou are 100% right.That is the biggest problem with Samsung.

• bholaji

The number one phone available in the Indian market.Excellent built quality,very good battery and sound clear and loud enough to listen.Infact its the best.There are no issues at all.I have been using it for 2 months.The only problem is its accessaries not available in the Market only on line .Huwaei should have given a nice back cover with it instead of cheap quality back cover.They could have charge little extra.As its a new otg USB c type they should have provided with it and lastly the screen quard.I have shifted from Samsung. I think huwaei has reached the top level by producing this beautiful phone with Google.congratulation to huwaei.

• Vin

AnonD-486348, 09 Jan 2016Could someone tell me how to record phone calls with Nexus 6?Automatic call recording if it doesn't work then you might be have to root your device

Best Nexus yet. Missing Wireless Charging to save a few cents is annoying as I've got all the chargers and its easier to charger. I also wish the screen was wider like the previous Nexus 6. It could have had more memory as its got a 64 bit CPU. Given the change to Type-c connector they could have thrown in a few converters or extra cables.

The fingerprint scanner works very well and I use this most of the time. The camera is excellent.

Need help. Got the phone 2 days ago and updated to 6.0.1 during startup. Battery seems to be very very poor, it just lasted for 12 hours after full charge with basic usage. Reading online says it's because of the update issue. Can someone suggest me with a solution?

Could someone tell me how to record phone calls with Nexus 6?

• Gaandu Sanju

Awesome phone by huawei.

• Boli Pappi

Super phone

• Santhu

I have been using this from past 2 weeks.Its an unbelievable smartphone.

• Bhavin27

Is nexus 6p supported Gujarati language? I mean can we read and write in gujarati fonts in this Nexus 6p? Regional language support?

The the Basemark X result is wrong. The correct result is off by over 6,000. It's about 28600.

AnonD-485546, 07 Jan 2016I am confused between 6P, Note 5 and Z5 premium. Below is what I... moreThe Z5 almost never uses 4K display. It's almost 99% of the time 1080p.

The Basemark OS II results are incorrect. The correct result is about 1660.

Pheonix303, 06 Jan 2016i would go with the Note 5 because it has faster speeds and bett... more"Note 5 speeds faster”. No look on you tube. Also nexus 6p beats note 5 on the new version of antutu. I strongly disagree with you that touchwiz is a winner. Especially in a years time when nexus 6p is up todate with its software and note 5 is LAGGING behind again. It's the same every year nexus and Samsung releases a device the nexus stays strong another year while Samsung fades off in the shadows of it successor. Like a retired has been.

AnonD-485546, 07 Jan 2016I am confused between 6P, Note 5 and Z5 premium. Below is what I... moreDon't have the note 5 but if the s6 edge is anything the same as the note 5 nexus all the way. Sony is not comparable to either of them and you only need to look at their user opinions on Sony's own support site to understand how disappointed the owners are. Also they are always the last for software updates. I'm happy with my 6p, had no issues with the device since purchased. No heat issues at all. Enjoying stock android with latest software. Camera is good maybe not the best but definitely as good if not better than the majority of flagship devices in 2015. Fastest android todate in real use performance.

I am confused between 6P, Note 5 and Z5 premium. Below is what I researched so far.

6P over Note 5 - 1) Front facing speakers(Important for me). 2) Cheaper by 12K INR for 64 GB. 3) Faster updates. 4) Marshmallow

Note 5 over 6P - 1) Samsung brand is better than Huawei, 2) Better display, 3) Better sound output through headphone 4) Arguably better camera.

Z5 premium over 6P - 1) 4K display, 2) Better design ( I like it better than 6P). 3) Better sound output through headphone. 4) Sony brand is better than Huawei

Z5 premium over Note 5 - 1) 4K display, 2) Better design ( I like it better than 5), 3) Front facing speakers(Important for me)

Note 5 over Z5 premium - 1) Native QHD vs Native FHD. 2) Cheaper by 7K INR for 32GB.

6P over Z5 premium - 1) Native QHD vs Native FHD. 2) Cheaper by 15K INR

Can you suggest better out of these three? I didn't mention the S Pen above as I don't have any significant use for it.

Best android mobile. Its amazing,

AKS, 06 Jan 2016You can buy Nexus 6P without looking at the specs too. :DReally? Let's say both are $800 for 64 GB. which one would u buy? 6p or Note 5?

AnonD-475355, 06 Jan 2016Without price ?! Note 5 64G for sure and you can watch the compa... moreI have been watching a lot of reviews and the only concern if the Note 5 lags or not after some time of usage. I'm not concerned about the price.. I really want a good phone.

Pheonix303, 06 Jan 2016i would go with the Note 5 because it has faster speeds and bett... moreDoes note 5 lags after a while? My only concern about the Note 5 is that I think after a while the phone seems to lag a bit because of the Samsung ui maybe idk.. If there are no such things then I might go for note 5 cause I can deal with the Samsung UI just not the lags