Huawei nova

Huawei nova

• dfdfdfdf

Mobilemaster, 01 Sep 2016But it has 4K, pretty big battery. :Dexcept for screen protection, i think it has fast charging, 'cause the chipset supports it (the s625 supports quick charge 3.0), maybe you need a compatible charger. USB type C, 4k video recording & 12 mp Large pixels is a nice extra though

Joy, 02 Sep 2016It is USB type cWho was talking about USB?? :D

• Joy

Mobilemaster, 01 Sep 2016But it has 4K, pretty big battery. :DIt is USB type c

rich watarious, 01 Sep 2016I can't see fast charging, I can't see usb on the go, I can... moreBut it has 4K, pretty big battery. :D

Man, this one looks so good, but it has only a 5 inch display. 5 inches were great 2 years ago maybe, but not now.

On the back looks the same as HTC one X9.And the X9 has same specs as this one,only diff chipset.

rich watarious, 01 Sep 2016I can't see fast charging, I can't see usb on the go, I can... moreDon't let me down, don't let me down down down

• rich watarious

I can't see fast charging, I can't see usb on the go, I can't see gorilla glass 4, I can't see sterio speakers, yet is expensive.. Huawei don't let me down oo.

• Huawei Netherlands

AnonD-485942, 18 Aug 2016Can anyone predict the price of this device please? I will ... moreIn the Netherlands, the price is expected to be at around €399. This currency is Euros, hoping that I helped you out. In case you want the Plus version, this will be €429

• rudi

Gorilla Glass? Quick Charge??

• Ed

AnonD-537524, 18 Aug 2016I would rather have a 6pI have two Nexus 6P. They are great. There prices are falling. Bought one new and one for $360 and it is perfect -- like new, not one blimish.

where are the stereo speakers ???

Like new Nexus for this year, the stereo speakers disappear !!!

so stupid

• Chrjns

This look like a phone from 3 years back... Doesnt look new at all..

• rich watarious

Oh Huawei, what went wrong? is this phone Nexus 6p or mate s2 ? It doesn't resemble mate s at all but rather Nexus 6P. Please say you made a mistake in the naming of the phone and correct yourself, how come!

AnonD-537524, 18 Aug 2016I would rather have a 6pSame :)

I would rather have a 6p

Can anyone predict the price of this device please? I will really appreciate that.

front bezels are looking ugly. overall phone is good