Huawei nova 10 Pro

Huawei nova 10 Pro

• 5iP
  • 26 Aug 2022

HARMONYOS 2 and android 13 = Google.

• P
    • Pali
    • f{4
    • 14 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2022With or without google?It has HARMONYOS, so there's no Google 💁🏻‍♂️

• S
      • Sin
      • 0Fj
      • 11 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2022Dont kid yourself even samsung, xiaomi, etc. except Sony al... moreThey removed the changers too

Including sony removing the changer

That's even worse

All crappy brands I don't like

• uSV
        • 11 Aug 2022

Sin, 10 Aug 2022Why no SD card slot People might need it in order to move... moreDont kid yourself even samsung, xiaomi, etc. except Sony already removed sd card & jack.

• v0I

With or without google?

• S
            • Sin
            • 0Fj
            • 10 Aug 2022

Why no SD card slot
            People might need it in order to move apps over from there old phone too this

Huawei is on there last legs has no Google play store

Just why

if Huawei wants too survive they have too do everything they can too give people reasons to buy there phones over phones from brands

Offer stuff other brands don't have or are taking away from us

• uSV
              • 09 Aug 2022

AlienSuperstar, 02 Aug 2022Hello yall, I want a new phone and I'm used to huawei,... moreDepending on your budget & if you arent trapped by google dependancy then Huawei is a good phome to get specifically those with Kirin socs.

• tx4
                • 09 Aug 2022

AlienSuperstar, 02 Aug 2022Hello yall, I want a new phone and I'm used to huawei,... moreJust go for p50 pro. Beast camera

• CHIEFO
                  • r3b
                  • 07 Aug 2022

AlienSuperstar, 02 Aug 2022Hello yall, I want a new phone and I'm used to huawei,... moreGo for Xiaomi Redmi 12pro...You'd love it wholeheartedly

Hello yall, I want a new phone and I'm used to huawei, but I don't know which one should I buy, so I'm asking for help. I don't need a great camera, I just want good sound quality and screen/video. Can yall recommend me a good phone?

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2022example : Nova series.

• 29 Jul 2022

CptPower, 28 Jul 2022Mostly not all of them. example :

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2022which was developed partly because of the US sanctions agai... moreMostly not all of them.

• 28 Jul 2022

Huawei nova 11.
                            Operating systems:
                            Android - 13 = Harmony - 3.

• 28 Jul 2022

CptPower, 15 Jul 2022Wait for whathewer you want and good luck with that. which was developed partly because of the US sanctions against the technology giant from China.

According to Huawei, HarmonyOS 3 enables the new operating system to have longer battery life.

Huawei smartphones in Europe are still based on Android.

Date 27/07/2022

• s
                                • stonez
                                • r4V
                                • 21 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2022We wait Huawei Nova 11. at least well be getting the new Harmony OS 3

• J
                                  • John
                                  • M9@
                                  • 19 Jul 2022

its a great phone but find that the battery runs down quicker than expected and the charger is not much faster than a 40 Watt charger that I had on my honor x 30 pro. so I think that 100, what charger is a bit of a scam try and trick people into buying it. my honor x 30 pro uses about the same amount of battery power than this one, and its power is 4100 m a h and this one has 4500 m a h.

nevertheless, it's a great phone and takes nice pictures and has excellent sound.

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2022We wait Huawei Nova 11. Wait for whathewer you want and good luck with that.

• 15 Jul 2022

CptPower, 14 Jul 2022Man you funny anyway.We wait Huawei Nova 11.

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2022unsupported . 5G. WiFi 6e. next : wifi 7. Nova 11. Man you funny anyway.