Huawei nova 4e

Huawei nova 4e

• fadlisaad

Have anyone encounter issues with stuttering audio while recording video?

Juice, 28 Oct 2020It is a big regret for me that I bought this phone. I can&#... moreI think google blocked huaweis.. it doesn't say so in specs tho

• Lei

freelunch, 21 Oct 2020I'm from Singapore and I'm thinking of whether I ... moreNot this one.

• Juice

It is a big regret for me that I bought this phone. I can't access google play store and my gmail account. If anyone can help me with it?

I'm from Singapore and I'm thinking of whether I should buy a China set Huawei Nova 4e... will I be able to flash it to global rom?

Jean Paul, 03 Sep 2019Be careful when buying this Phone! It is designed to wor... moreI'm from Singapore and I'm thinking of whether to buy a Huawei Nova 4e China set... are we still unable to flash such phones to global rom?

• Huawei user

The image taken using this phone is bad... Very bad quality image

• Zxxnexx

Mikey, 22 Mar 2019Have you actually used a Huawei / Honor phone for a prolong... moreFully Agree, battery is good enough

• Becks

Xiao Ron, 18 Apr 2019some of the comment said the hearing speaker sound is not l... moreIt is a beautiful smartphone but it lacks some beauty and modern features like wire less charge and IR blast. It needs an update for sound issues really the sound is lower compared to other flagship I bought it since it was released and Im able to download all apps.

• My

JT-Ind, 02 Jul 2019I recently bought A50... it's not even 2-3 days.. the touch... moreSame with me, touch problem at a50 make i wanted to break this phone to the wall

Even if the processor only has kirin 710, but there is no such thing as they say, the slow running kirin 710 ordinary game can still be very smooth, as long as the picture quality is lowered by 6+128. It is enough to take pictures and clear the truth, not to lie to you, samsung a50 It is better than kirin 710, but Samsung a50 falls a few times and the screen is broken. There is an a50 before. So I know that nova 4e/p30 lite is still good now because I often don’t pay attention to the phone and it is easy to fall. After all, but at least it is better than the one of the a50. Do you think that you can change the processor or the phone that is easy to break?

pane, 24 May 2019 you are dead when you die and do you know how many Chines... more"they have the most advanced technology"

They have advanced technology, the most of it.

We have technology, the most advanced.

Quality over quantity you might say, but quantity has a quality all its own.

Jean Paul, 03 Sep 2019Be careful when buying this Phone! It is designed to wor... moreMany people with boikot us product... Coz trump..

• noob_guy

nash.potato, 04 Jul 2019why huawei nova 4e and huawei p30 lite (MAR-LX2) is the sam... morenot same. But only the camera. P30 lite focus on back camera while 4e on front. The rest is the same

• Jean Paul

Be careful when buying this Phone!

It is designed to work in China. No Google apps or Service allowed! Only Chinese apps can work in this Phone. This in not made to work in Africa

• Yame

nash.potato, 04 Jul 2019why huawei nova 4e and huawei p30 lite (MAR-LX2) is the sam... moreIt is the same phone. The name differs depending on the country.

• nash.potato

why huawei nova 4e and huawei p30 lite (MAR-LX2) is the same phone and specs

• JT-Ind

Unknown, 15 Jun 2019At now global situation,which one is better? Huawei nova 4e... moreI recently bought A50... it's not even 2-3 days.. the touch isn't great in A50
If you find a good review about Hwei.. suggest to go for this phone...

Unknown, 15 Jun 2019At now global situation,which one is better? Huawei nova 4e... moreA50 better not to be left dead phone

• Unknown

At now global situation,which one is better? Huawei nova 4e or samsung galaxy A50? Anyone please suggest