Huawei nova 5

Huawei nova 5

Still the mistake is therkeep it up and delete comments it won't make the processor be any faster it will still be 2.27 ghz

• Rave

joe nodden, 23 Jun 2019Yeah no. I wouldn't compare it with the 845. It's in between the... moreTrue it's an excellent processor although not on the level of SD845 but still it's awesome for a mid ranger

• Jerry

This tank chipset will also used in 200 dollars mobile ....imagine sp845 in cheap phone

Looks exactly like the P20 lite [2019]

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2019This is so powerful chipset and equally comparable with Snapdrag... moreYeah no. I wouldn't compare it with the 845. It's in between the 835 and 845.

8gb ram?? lol same as my computer

This is so powerful chipset and equally comparable with Snapdragon 845....even graphic card is so powerful...its a slap on arm architecture company usa....

The End of Kirin 710 (Finally)

Ark OS thx (y)

• Sahnoun

Big love for huawei keep going
and new kirin 810 yeesssss
we need to know there is any gorilla glass??

Brand New Kirin 810 Chipset

• Alice Deejay

We need IP68...

• mg

​Nova 5 Pro Price : 2999¥ = $430

That very hot green looks promising and adorable.

This might be my next phone.

• Don

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2019I wonder if it will be sold globally, or if it will get android ... moreThey will resolve Google ban soon.Just be patient,Huawei is very big company,they have billion dollars to invest.

• sahnoun

mm good job huawei Ram 6 or 8 its good
good camera
kirin 980 also kn use kirin 810 for nova 5i
battery 4200 so good alos ana AMOLED screen
but i dont know there is any gorilla glass protetcor??

• Ulhaqpak

BTW I would like to buy it if it's around $250

I wonder if it will be sold globally, or if it will get android Q. Anyway, it will be my next phone if it has micro sd card slot and a decent gpu (on par with snapdragon 710).

• John

Will be next phone regardless!