Huawei nova 5T

Huawei nova 5T

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2021hi, does anyone suffer from overheating in emui 11? i playe... moreDoesn't really overheat. It's just the normal heating up happens during heavy GPU usage (while gaming). Nothing to worry about since it's quite normal for pretty much all the phones. I use a cooling pad when I play PUBG mobile.

• KCDM

Can someone confirm that Nova 5T's screen is NOT Gorilla Glass??

Lukmanbird, 08 Aug 2021I think it's Huawei flagship phoneLol no. Huawei flagships are p30 pro with gms amd mate 30 pro without gms in year 2019. The chipset maybe 980 but cameras, display, all are lagging.

hi, does anyone suffer from overheating in emui 11? i played mobile legends for 30 minutes and it's already heats up alot, it hurts my fingers while holding it. it should be fine considering mobile legends is a light game but it is what it is..

azil, 29 Aug 2021I've noticed after Emui 11 update the camera is now ba... moreDon't know what exactly you mean about the camera being bad
Mine is just fine and in terms of emui 11 l can feel that it imporved the overall performance of the phone (even the camera have some improvements)
Can't wait for emui 12 or harmony os 2.... I Hope it'll get the update

• azil

I've noticed after Emui 11 update the camera is now bad it used to be very decent now it's no more like that

• free

Hi Guys, I have a problem with image retention on phone. Do you have a problem with this?

• User4587

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2021Just sad that this won't be getting HarmonyOS update.As far as I know it's not on the official update list 🔸yet🔸some people say that it will get the update .... considering that phones like nova 5i and nova 5 and etc.. are getting the update
But from my perspective we can't say anything for sure
We just have to wait for the official news or that update massage to appear on the phone

Lukmanbird, 08 Aug 2021I think it's Huawei flagship phoneflagship of 2019 to be exact

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2021Just sad that this won't be getting HarmonyOS update.its actually ok, considering this is one of the last phones of Huawei that has GMS, and i think the updates is still ongoing so id believe this phone while left behind still one of the most high performing and impressively designed phone ever, been using for 2-3 years now and still as awesome.

Just sad that this won't be getting HarmonyOS update.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021The Nova 5T is the last mid-range Huawei device that still ... moreI think it's Huawei flagship phone

• bach depp

hi all !

my huawei nova 5t, locked screen, and on airplane mode, any advice how to solve these two issues. at least remove airplane mode, so I can find my device via google account, then unlock it.
thanks in advance.

• Milan

Has the "Support" application changed its name to "MyHuawei"? Has the update changed the application icon? The update of the application should have changed its name, as well as the icon of the application and the content within it.

The Nova 5T is the last mid-range Huawei device that still has gapps.

Sri, 16 Jul 2021Huewai blocked Google services is really stupid. 95% apps ... moreMan, where you living under a rock? US banned certain companies like Google from dealing with Huawei, just use your common sense whats what.

Why my 5t suddenly turn off and reset all factory settings by itself?im dissapointed bc all of my files including photos and videos were deleted.. Can someone please answer me huhu

• AP

Sri, 16 Jul 2021Huewai blocked Google services is really stupid. 95% apps ... morehuawei blocked google apps or google blocked huawei from android os?

• Black caesar

I use nova 5t since one year it's à good Phone with affordable price and in midrange Phone it has a place among thé best❗

• Harsh