Huawei nova 5T

Huawei nova 5T

• User4587

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2021Just sad that this won't be getting HarmonyOS update.As far as I know it's not on the official update list 🔸yet🔸some people say that it will get the update .... considering that phones like nova 5i and nova 5 and etc.. are getting the update
But from my perspective we can't say anything for sure
We just have to wait for the official news or that update massage to appear on the phone

Lukmanbird, 08 Aug 2021I think it's Huawei flagship phoneflagship of 2019 to be exact

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2021Just sad that this won't be getting HarmonyOS update.its actually ok, considering this is one of the last phones of Huawei that has GMS, and i think the updates is still ongoing so id believe this phone while left behind still one of the most high performing and impressively designed phone ever, been using for 2-3 years now and still as awesome.

Just sad that this won't be getting HarmonyOS update.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021The Nova 5T is the last mid-range Huawei device that still ... moreI think it's Huawei flagship phone

• bach depp

hi all !

my huawei nova 5t, locked screen, and on airplane mode, any advice how to solve these two issues. at least remove airplane mode, so I can find my device via google account, then unlock it.
thanks in advance.

• Milan

Has the "Support" application changed its name to "MyHuawei"? Has the update changed the application icon? The update of the application should have changed its name, as well as the icon of the application and the content within it.

The Nova 5T is the last mid-range Huawei device that still has gapps.

Sri, 16 Jul 2021Huewai blocked Google services is really stupid. 95% apps ... moreMan, where you living under a rock? US banned certain companies like Google from dealing with Huawei, just use your common sense whats what.

Why my 5t suddenly turn off and reset all factory settings by itself?im dissapointed bc all of my files including photos and videos were deleted.. Can someone please answer me huhu

• AP

Sri, 16 Jul 2021Huewai blocked Google services is really stupid. 95% apps ... morehuawei blocked google apps or google blocked huawei from android os?

• Black caesar

I use nova 5t since one year it's à good Phone with affordable price and in midrange Phone it has a place among thé best❗

• Harsh

My nova 5t heating

Ninja, 07 Jul 2021Is just like a tin car with lamborghini engine so it can�... morei have this phone for over a year now and still kick it when playing CODM, though it heats up after 4 hours on BR mode but still managable and also in LOLW and ML can still go max out graphics, 5 hours of gameplay still no heat issue and still responsive and awesome phone.

• Sri

Huewai blocked Google services is really stupid.
95% apps uses Google play services.

I really disappointed with Huewai such a good brand earlier made such worst decision to block Google apps.
I wont recommend to buy this phone.

Just don't buy.

• hihi

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2021After update to emui 11 my camera not goodd as before, do y... moreyes mee tooo

• Ninja

Is just like a tin car with lamborghini engine so it can't go it max performance and easy crash just like tin car full speed but the tin can't resist the power then crash if u want to use as heavy duty phone please no normal use camera play game 'JUST FOR FUN' can if more then in high end better u take other phone for cheaper ans powerful

When will get harmony os nova 5 t

Why the signal andwifi weak in this phone ?

I wish to get ds phone but not sure of d availability in Nigeria