Huawei nova 6

Huawei nova 6

• Hanamichi

Why my huawei nova 6 has only 2G/3G network type?and how to switch into 4G or how to set up internet?

YUKI93, 08 Jun 2021There is something wrong with the spec. There is no headpho... morehttps://www.firstpost.com/tech/mobiles/huawei-nova-6-1929

There is something wrong with the spec. There is no headphone jack at all.

• zen

Rh apex.predator, 10 Feb 2020Wtf, waterproof for $450look at the new a52, it has ip67 for $400

• Ft Mirror

Hhh, 04 Jul 2020Don't lie. Google doesn't ban anyone.How to install gms on nova6(4G) , emui 11. Please help me.

• Nero

Hhh, 04 Jul 2020Don't lie. Google doesn't ban anyone.What do you mean? Google banned them from accessing the stock Android source code because they modified Android to have no Google Play services and Google Play protect, U.S also banned Huawei phones because they might pose a security threat.

• Hhh

Xploit Machine, 17 Jun 2020you can install / sideload Google Services to the phones wh... moreDon't lie. Google doesn't ban anyone.

• A TO Z

New Normal that means You have to be used to live without google services. Over one billion people in this planet are looked way much more happier with it. Ha ha ha ha ha

• Peter.m

Xploit Machine, 17 Jun 2020you can install / sideload Google Services to the phones wh... moreThanks for your help.

Peter.m, 13 May 2020Can I install Google mobile services by Chat Partner app on... moreyou can install / sideload Google Services to the phones which has not supplied with, however if the Google AI found that you're using Google Services on unauthorised Huawei devices, you Google account will be permanently banned. Take that as an advise and warning. Cheers !

• Nj

I bought mine in china, can anyone help me is there a way to make it global version? Because most of the apps are chinese. Tia

• Peter.m

Can I install Google mobile services by Chat Partner app on this phone ?
Please help me.

Dima dima, 06 Apr 2020How to install google play. Please help me. Did you try with Huawei AppGallery? There is application MoreApps on Huawei AppGallery where you can find most popular application.

If I buy this phone in china and ship to philippines, the cellular network or mobile network will work? Thanks

• None

Is it available in Malaysia?

• Dima dima

How to install google play. Please help me.

What if? Huawei nova 6 series could be launched in OUTSIDE CHINA?????

Are u kidding me?!?

• Facsuuy

Yes. Google include

Az, 16 Feb 2020Hope so too!I've been holding my self not to buy Nova 5T and wait for this. Hope they will release it in PH. with or without google services, there are ways to install google services anyway

• Az

mcmann, 23 Dec 2019make this available in philippinesHope so too!