Huawei nova 6

Huawei nova 6

• redz

paolo, 03 Feb 2020I got it for my dad via aliexress, 5G version priced just ... moremay i ask, does it have google play even if factory reset? or will have to install again the google play? thank you!

Anyone using this phone, I need comparison with Samsung note 9, aside stylus, comparison on specs n performance, battery life and more importantly camera

Latheef, 23 Dec 2019No waterproof iam iam not ok for this fhonWtf, waterproof for $450

Thai phone is same price with Samsung a70, compare the two and you will see Nova 6 is far better than all Samsung midrange, and it's not even a midrange for it's spec. Much more of a flagship even your expensive iPhone still uses LCD on iPhone 11, and no fingerprint don't forget only brand name, and no headphones jack

• paolo

I got it for my dad via aliexress,
5G version priced just below 600 EURO.
an incredible piece of technolgy , the KIRIN 990 is super-fast ,
best phone I have ever purchased, huawei is truly a step ahead

• Universe

Used to be a good phone.. HiSilicon Kirin SoC is kinda good but I wish the GPU is Adreno. Mali GPUs lacks anisotropic filtering which is really bad while playing high graphics games. Plz someone pinch Mali GPUs? Snapdragon is really for gamers.

• Sidney

Does it have LED notification light?

• asd

$400 in aliexpress. brand new.

• HN5T

TeS, 30 Dec 2019In Malls Huawei shops are closing...no phones to show and s... moreLol. Closing? Why no Google? From what planet are you?

• TeS

In Malls Huawei shops are closing...no phones to show and sell, just old phones. Now they cannot compete with Samsung or Oppo. Unbelievable for a company so used to sell great phones...only because they cannot use Google Sevices anymore.

• TeS

This will no be available outside China because no Google services. Lucky Samsung...

• mcmann

make this available in philippines

• Latheef

No waterproof iam iam not ok for this fhon

the best design ever, FLAWLESS.

• navam

Android 10 is available .
Is it available google play store?
Answer please

• Maina

When I saw the phone I was like darn it could of waited for this instead of the Redmi note 8 Pro I just got, but when I saw what the phone is selling for at AliExpress ~$450...thanks but no thanks, I made the ride choice! :)

Anon, 09 Dec 2019The punch hole is eating so much space on top of the screen... moreWell, then all the previous smartphones are also designed badly. Isn't it?

Sponge, 08 Dec 2019An SD Card isnt reliable either since even those can go fau... moreWhile cloud storage have to rely on constantly stable internet connection all the time. No thanks, but I prefer not to back up my files using internet. Not all time at every place I would get constant and stable connection.

• Anon

The punch hole is eating so much space on top of the screen. *BAD DESIGN*

YUKI93, 06 Dec 2019Internal storage is not a problem for me, but I definitely ... moreAn SD Card isnt reliable either since even those can go faulty, backing up your info on Google Drive is by far and away the most reliable means of saving stuff.