Huawei P10

Huawei P10

• Mikro

My Huawei p10 is losing fast charging
What is the problem?

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2020Good evening to y'all. I've updated my p10 to emui 9 but ca... moreP10 has an LCD Display. You need at least Android 10...

• mmwlada

Nice phone, but GPS is dead for couple of months now.

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2020Does this phone have official Google Play Store and Google ... moreYes it does. Works perfect.

Good evening to y'all. I've updated my p10 to emui 9 but can't find dark mode. Any solutions to this? Thanks

P10above, 29 May 2020I use EMUI 9 and my phone is fine so in my opinion yesOkay
Thanks

• lois

is it color accurate? I need it for my makeup photos

• P10above

Ife, 25 May 2020Please, quick one here Is it advisable to update Huawei p1... moreI use EMUI 9 and my phone is fine so in my opinion yes

• Ife

Please, quick one here
Is it advisable to update Huawei p10 version emui 8.0 to emui 9.0?

• sysysys

Borko, 19 Apr 2020Hi everyone. I have problem with my p10. Is getting hot a l... moreAdd thermal paste.. there's a thermal paste in p10, and in worked for me.

• Ke

njrodriguez8885, 07 May 2020i am using this phone as a back up. Good phone , excellent ... moreWould you recommend it over p10+?

i am using this phone as a back up. Good phone , excellent cameras. The issue here is the battery and I am having burn screen problems.

• Borko

Hi everyone. I have problem with my p10. Is getting hot a lot when playing small games or when make video calls on messenger. What should I do? Tnx

• xohaib

will it get andoid 10 update/emui 10

3rd year, still going strong like the 1st day.

Andrew, 13 Feb 2020The best smartphone I have ever had. Its almost 3 years old... moreSame. Amazing phone. Another year for sure!

• William

Anyone has problem for not recognizing the phone storage after plug-in to computer ? it worked well before upgrading to v9 android. Cannot find a solution online.

• Solle

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2020Does this phone have official Google Play Store and Google ... moreIt does have Google Services :D

• Andrew

The best smartphone I have ever had. Its almost 3 years old now and still works perfectly. Although the battery life is not as good as it used to be, now have to charge 2 times a day. Will carry on using it for another year, I dont even want to get a new phone as I got hooked to this one and just dont want to lose it

• Joe SA

Apple has been fined for slowing down older models. Looks like Huawei speeds up battery drain on older models.

The battery life for a new phone is terrible on the latest software compared to the older. Unfortunately Huawei force the software on you as well.