Huawei P10

Huawei P10

I just bought one few days ago(not new though)
Should I upgrade it to v9?

Lanzoluz, 02 Nov 2019How do i get this latest firmware ?The internet.

• belinze

Help,my fingerprint keeps saying wipe when trying to set up and also sometimes it registers half then stops working again, anybody who can help

• M Amin R Neo

LesY, 01 Nov 2019Any issue after update P10 to EMUI9.1? Camera performance and ba... moreThe camera is OK but the battery life is terrible.

• Lanzoluz

Panos, 12 Sep 2019Firm update just received, Erofs file system and gpu turbo 3 fo... moreHow do i get this latest firmware ?

• LesY

Any issue after update P10 to EMUI9.1? Camera performance and battery life.....?

• M Amin R Neo

Alexander, 29 Oct 2019maybe it should get it if huawei is nice enough and the p10 and ... moreIt won't get the EMUI 10 update

zinou, 18 Sep 2019Dos p10 get android 10 updatedmaybe it should get it if huawei is nice enough and the p10 and p10 plus is capable of running android 10 as they are not too old and they recently got android 9 so will see...

M Amin R Neo, 29 Oct 2019I'm running on Android 9.1 and I don't have any problem with OIS.yes me too bought a brand new sealed one from my local carrier and just now now updated to android 9 and no problems at all battery life everything is excellent maybe because its a brand new device but i enjoy it and definitely will recommend the Huawei P10 & p10 Plus

• M Amin R Neo

Maaac, 23 Oct 2019Hi there, I got the same problem with the OIS. This problem emer... moreI'm running on Android 9.1 and I don't have any problem with OIS.

Newbie, 22 Oct 2019Some wants to sell his, which he's had for about 3 years...not l... moreNo, you can easily find one for 120e, for 180e you can by honor play

matei09, 30 Mar 2019Hello guys, I'm from Romania and I just received EMUI 9.0.1 (And... moreHi there, I got the same problem with the OIS. This problem emerged with the update to EMUI 9.0 based on Android Pie. The saddest thing about it is that Huawei for some reason is ignoring this problem and despite all the complaints from the users they didn't fix the problem with the latest update to EMUI 9.1.

• Newbie

Jay, 02 Oct 2019Had my P10 for over 2 years. Loved it. Camera great and batter... moreSome wants to sell his, which he's had for about 3 years...not looking shabby though. is it worth it at $178?

• M Amin R Neo

stefan, 27 Sep 2019I did a factory reset, 2 times but after I do the factory reset ... moreAndroid 8.0 works great. I like it. Probably I will go on it. Android 9.1 consuming a lot of power. Only thing which is so useful is Wi-Fi Bridge.

• Jay

Had my P10 for over 2 years. Loved it. Camera great and battery life ok (could be better).
I have just upgraded to P20 Mate.

• Vladimir

I have been using it for more than two years. Didn't have any problems until about 2 weeks ago when it stopped detecting GPS satellites. It has basic navigation thanks to cell tower and wifi, but no real GPS signal.

• stefan

M Amin R Neo, 16 Sep 2019I never face it. I'm suggesting you tho try factory reset after... moreI did a factory reset, 2 times but after I do the factory reset wifi work without problems about 30 min, after that disconnect and reconnect. Now I'm on EMUI 8 and I don't have any problem.

• M Amin R Neo

Leslie, 26 Sep 2019Any issues after updated to latest Pie version?Battery life is terrible

• Leslie

Any issues after updated to latest Pie version?

• Taa

stefan, 11 Sep 2019Afyer update to emui 9.1 I have problem with wifi, random discon... moreYes me too