Huawei P20

Huawei P20

• Todd

It is not resistant to a heavy rain and a front speaker is avarage, silent, besides that it is great phone ( if you buy it 10-12 months after release for 60 % original price). Most probably I would switch to P50 when it reach 400eur mark. If p20 will breaks in next 8 months I won't go for p 40, I may get some mid range samsung.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021for those who are still using Huawei P20, kindly go to Opti... moregood advice :-)

for those who are still using Huawei P20, kindly go to Optimizer app then click the wrench icon in the top rightmost part of the screen then disable Smart Tune-Up, that fixed the sluggish, lagging and fps drop in games. After years of using this phone, I finally found the culprit that causes some unstability especially when playing games. Try it guys and you'll see some improvements. Goodluck.

anonymous, 15 Jul 2021Just go ahead close your eyes and swap bro...just make sure... moreThanks alot Brother...

• anonymous

Nouman0114, 14 Jul 2021Brother i need a suggestion... I'm using Xiaomi Poco m... moreJust go ahead close your eyes and swap bro...just make sure condition is good...P20 camera great, battery great, aesthetics great evrything is great. Fast and fluid...good size

anonymous, 13 Jul 2021Exactly same here i switched my samsung s8 for the huawei p... moreBrother i need a suggestion... I'm using Xiaomi Poco m3 now... I have swap offer with Huawei P20... Should i swap it ot not???

Hello Everyone...
I'm using Xiaomi Poco m3... Should I swap it with Huawei P20 or stcick with it???

• anonymous

Sem, 13 Jul 2021After huawei came with the p20 i stop buying samsung. And m... moreExactly same here i switched my samsung s8 for the huawei p20 and my samsung s7 edge for huawei mate 10 and will stick to it...even though both models quite sometime back i am happy and will not change long as it still work well...maybe just change battery should the battery require a change...go for it

• Sem

Guntars, 28 May 2021I have New Samsung s20fe 6gb ram 4g+ battery 4500mh but my ... moreAfter huawei came with the p20 i stop buying samsung. And maybe i never wil buy a samsung anymore. Using my p20 from 2018 and battery stil holding almost 1 day

Guntars, 28 May 2021I have New Samsung s20fe 6gb ram 4g+ battery 4500mh but my ... moreExynos? If yes, you have the "wrong" s20fe version.

• Guntars

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2021Hi friends , i read that the battery endurances is lower th... moreI have New Samsung s20fe 6gb ram 4g+ battery 4500mh but my old Phone Huawei p20( not lite)
Has battery 3400mh and Huawei has longer battery life. I am disapointed in Samsung.

• Hmmmmmm

anonymous, 01 Feb 2021Completely agree. Looks and feel premium. No lags, smooth, ... moreOkey i will buy now

Hi friends , i read that the battery endurances is lower than the galaxy s8/s9 but somehow users experience comments here says good but samsung users are saying bad battery backup , how's that so? I am confused

• anonymous

shown, 30 Mar 2021are you in Android 10 now? If so, is the camera good compar... moreYes on android 10 now no issues with camera at all

• shown

anonymous, 21 Mar 2021To-date it's one of the best phone i have used. In fac... moreare you in Android 10 now? If so, is the camera good compared to the last version?

• shown

hi, is anyone still using Huawei P20 here?, can someone tells me if the latest android 10 version update is good now? because my phone used to be in android 10 (. 161) and it's worse, it lags and stutters especially when playing games so I rollback to 9.1. Also, is the camera has an improvement because it used to bad compared to 9.1. Thanks for those who answers my questions. - Huawei P20(EML-L29)

• anonymous

Cris, 17 Feb 2021This is the great phone I've had since last 2 years! ... moreTo-date it's one of the best phone i have used. In fact alot better than some other brand new phones and models including some of their own brand new models. Nice premium looks, good battery, good camera, fast no lag, good screen display and most of all a hardy phone. This is what i need to say

• Cris

This is the great phone I've had since last 2 years!
It's my pleasure to use it and I only could regret about unable to upgrade to the new Huawei models without Google software. Hope they will cancel one day their policy in Huawei's discrimination, this is politics but not engineering issue...

• Vasko

I have been using the phone since 2018. The battery is like new. It may already hold up to 80%, but I've never had to charge it during the workday. Despite the intensive use.

I have something to say about the camera. Maybe a little more, but it's perfect. If we talk about artificial intelligence in mobile phones ... No, the phone fails to capture the same as my Sony a6000 cameras with the whale lens. AI fails to achieve the same details as the camera. But it is much lighter.

And yet know: The best camera you have is the one in your hands. The phone is perfectly balanced in software quality and speed for that money. I recommend it.

• anonymous

Sem, 27 Jan 2021I am using it for 2.5 years. Best phone i ever had. No issu... moreCompletely agree. Looks and feel premium. No lags, smooth, fast, good battery life. No issues whatsoever. Only complaint and disappointment is after updating to Android 10 no whatsapp pop up notification. Problem is not with phone it's Android 10 and hope whatsapp can fix it. Otherwise very good phone