Huawei P20

Huawei P20

• Nic

Vilius , 19 Jan 2020I have this phone almost 2 years and i'm very happy, zero laggin... moreGot this phone in March 2018. Almost 2 years later I'm still extremely satisfied with it. Camera is great, performance is amazing. I have no need at all to upgrade.

• Oneguy

Milivoj, 03 Feb 2020I have this smartphone 1 year and 6 months. Overall the P 20 is ... moreMe too, but I don't agree. battery is excellent. I charge every 2 days and I am always taking pictures and surfing on the internet. Maybe if you play games can be different.

The phone is fucking fast. Even better than Huawei p30. I am in love with Huawei p20. I would buy the same if I had lost mine

• Milivoj

I have this smartphone 1 year and 6 months. Overall the P 20 is exellent phone and I am very satisfactioned with him. Only one thing is wrong. Battery. I must put him every night on charger.

• Vilius

I have this phone almost 2 years and i'm very happy, zero lagging and some shit.

• Tingting

Puliya, 17 Jan 2020I can't access some of the files I received in WhatsApp Is it b... moreDownload a pdf reader

• Puliya

I can't access some of the files I received in WhatsApp
Is it because pdf or should I download pdf reader. Thanks in advance.

24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm huawei P20 wide angle?? that's the pro version right?

• Oneguy

milos, 11 Dec 2019honor 20 or huawei p20? you serious? huawei p20!!

My phone warranty expired just 3month phone switch off suddenly and not on neither charge I visit Huawei care care says motherboard has damage how can it?

• milos

honor 20 or huawei p20?

• meliodas

what is the white dot with the screen?

• Oneguy

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2019ok now i just got used to it hopefully it will not get worseMine doesn't have white things and never is hot.
Ask for another one

Z, 20 Oct 2019My phone has a white spot just before my warranty ended and I cl... moreok now i just got used to it hopefully it will not get worse

• Z

bandoy, 07 Oct 2019I have a 2 white dot in my screen and it's visible when the back... moreMy phone has a white spot just before my warranty ended and I claimed my warranty. They changed my screen to a new one and 4 months later my screen has another white spot. So maybe it's just because the screen is lcd and prone to this problem.

Florinso, 28 Jun 2019No. P20 fails after 6 months. After an year is getting hot. Chin... morewhat about xiaomi black shark 2?

ciprian, 02 Oct 2019mate is the next version after P, so mate 20 ;)Not always specs of updates mean better.

Huawey p20 is better

• Oneguy

bandoy, 07 Oct 2019I have a 2 white dot in my screen and it's visible when the back... moreProbably. Change it for other

• bandoy

I have a 2 white dot in my screen and it's visible when the background is white is this a serious screen issue???

• ciprian

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2019Hi . Can you guys suggest . P20 or mate 20?mate is the next version after P, so mate 20 ;)

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2019Hi . Can you guys suggest . P20 or mate 20?I don't know mate 20. I am really happy with P20. It's good in everything. Sound, screen
Battery, camera, speed. Weight and design. Everything is good. Of course in the future will be obsolete but there will always be a nice phone