Huawei P20

Huawei P20

Hi . Can you guys suggest . P20 or mate 20?

The phone goes really really fast after the last update

• Oneguy

Sorry, when I say color, I mean hue of the colour

• Oneguy

My final advise is shooting in raw and edit in Lightroom apk for example, decreasing red to - 16 and Orange - 40,

(the rest parameters : shadows, exposure, etc, as you like). To correct the tunnel view use Vigneta.

I can't stand the default algorithm, so flat and Orange. It's awful to watch the jpg on a laptop

• Oneguy

Oneguy, 06 Sep 2019I got 9.1.0.328 update. It works like a charm. And I think I can... moreHowever, I think 9.1 update has changed the algorithm of the camera In a bad way. Photos now shows a too forced beauty mode with a little less clarity, and the color of the skin is too orange.

I recommend all people to take photos in raw mode and later edit them using Lightroom (pc or mobile apk) decreasing the orange color at less 20%. The vigneta will have to be adjusted as swell. Sounds complicated, it's not. And the results worth it.. The picute will be 1000 times better.

If you are lazy at least edit the picture using the default edit application and decrease hue 20%.However that won't solve the excess of beauty mode. If you have a little shin, the picture won't ever show, lol

• Oneguy

I got 9.1.0.328 update. It works like a charm. And I think I can move in menus faster

• Ally

iris, 17 Aug 2019after the new update was installed on my phone, it's been gettin... moreThe update is a complete crap it started lagging for like hell and the customer service is so dumb they just keep on telling sorry for it inconvenience 😒

Ralfdario, 30 Aug 2019Greetings from Colombia. My phone is working just right after th... moreSince it doesn't have an OLED screen, there is no "darken interface colors" option in P20.
Acording to Huawei that option only serves to preserve battery on OLED screens. Stupid, I know since it didn't cross their minds that it's more pleasant to look at black screen at night.
Anyway, there is few good themes that reproduce darken interface colors. I would reccomend "Black pie for EMUI 9/9.1" by Aurel. It's in Playstore.

• LANANG

• Ralfdario

Greetings from Colombia. My phone is working just right after the updates emui 9.1.0 and android 9. My model is L29. One thing: I cant get dark theme in the battery options. Does anyone know why is this happening?

• Pala

Guys pls help this phone or xiaomi mi 9t..want for better camera and display

• iris

after the new update was installed on my phone, it's been getting really hot, to the point where my fingerprint sensor is too hot to touch

Got update request today.

Lester Canninga, 08 Aug 2019After upgrade i have 1) Problems with WiFi 2) Screen freezing ... moreIt's a pretty big update. Try to factory reset your phone, I'm sure it will solve all the problems. Be sure to backup before reseting your device.

• Lester Canninga

DexterHR, 02 Aug 2019Anyone got the EMUI 9.1 recently?After upgrade i have
1) Problems with WiFi
2) Screen freezing and unable to answer calls

• fiz

DexterHR, 02 Aug 2019Anyone got the EMUI 9.1 recently?yes, got today in pakistan

Anyone got the EMUI 9.1 recently?

• dianahr

AnonD-743930, 11 Mar 2018I really wanted to buy this phone, but that stupid notch is maki... moreIs it possible to hide the notch and then the videos will be shown normally?

So one in year with my p20. At beginning was an amazing one. After 6 months sent for repairs, the fingerprint scanner was replaced. After then in the past month phone is started to deplete twice as fast as before, ongoing heating issues. This is unclear what is the best way to deal with. As long as it is working the service will not be able to do anything. Also something is wrong because suddenly became sluggish, so i do not know what to do any advice?....