Huawei P20 lite

Huawei P20 lite

• Mike

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2019Answer please no play store worried to buy might be deadThank God for ACmarket!!!

I love even over a yea later! However... I dropped this about 2 months ago and it hasn't been the same since. This phone no longer responds to the controls on my smart case, I feel the guy may of given me an unofficial screen or one for the a different model of p20 lite, plus now it's struggling to charge. Has anyone else had this issue after replacing the screen on their unit?

P.s considering switching a note 8/note 9 depending on what prices I can find. Nothings against Huawei. I still love their devices but I'm gonna switch things up a bit. 😃

• John

Anyone have sim slot complain in your huawei p20 lite.? Sim not working in slot one..

My p20 lite allready with android 9 official, Portugal

• Drivex

P20 lite oldest fone, 08 Jul 2019who's the oldest phone user here of this phone? how long and any... moreVery good so far. Decent camera, beautiful display and app icons. It is a mid-range device so don't expect Qualcom 8XX performance. But if you are a casual and normal end user, it will fill all your needs with no problem. I have 17 months already with the device (blue shifting cristal color back, amazingly beautiful) , still works great, no issues. Greetings.

• Irsh

When android 9 will be updated to p20 lite in india.

• siva

im not recommended this device..
not dual 4G sim worked. emui8.0 very poor performance

Question. The P20 Lite screen is AMOLED or Edge???

• Sam

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2019used this phone for around 1 year its great for a budget but I'd... moreI myself been using this fro over an year but will not recommend this to anyone.

P20 lite oldest fone, 08 Jul 2019who's the oldest phone user here of this phone? how long and any... moreused this phone for around 1 year its great for a budget but I'd recommend if you can, just put a few more dollars in to get a s8 or a50 samsung

• PJC

I received Android 9.0; EMUI 9 since two days. @Gsmarena, could you please adapted info for Huawei P20 lite?

• P20 lite oldest fone

who's the oldest phone user here of this phone? how long and any issues?

• Ahmed

Got android pie update a week back.
My experience is somewhat weird.

What I love :
The smooth animations
The transitions are smoother.
Overall looks better and modern
Better camera pictures

What I hate :

Touch latency is increased, thus it takes a bit more time to open up the menus specially in settings.

Phone heats up more than emui 8 which barely occurs in emui 8

Battery life is similar in both emui 8 and 9.
But the touch latency and heating issues was a bummer for me. After the update, I did factory reset twice with the hopes of getting it fixed, but it didn't.

So I downgraded to emui 8 and now I am happy.

I had expectations but the latest update let it down.

Just received an update for my p20 lite, so fa no difference at all, am not impressed, i should have listened to my brother and should have bought a samsung they ui is very clean and smooth, bye bye huawei.

Ali, 01 Mar 2019Will the battery life and performance increase or stay the same?... moreNo shitty emui I hate it, and this has 60 bloatware apps seriously

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019safe to buy or will they take of google play store??????Trump had to go back in his words so no worry.
A huge market share can't be removed or replaced that easily

• Irfanullah

Huawei p20 lite new update 9.1 received on my huawei p20 lite now apdate available in pakistan

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2019Answer please no play store worried to buy might be deadThere's playstore. For now.

• CHAN