Huawei P20 lite

Huawei P20 lite

Overpriced phone

• Velislav

Good news - EMUI10 starts rolling out from March next year for the whole P20 Series - Pro, P20 and P20 lite. Yes, our lite model is in the list and officialy confirmed.
This thime it is in the list with the P20 series (if you remember P10 series dind't include P10 lite and it's limited to EMUI 8).
Well now things are different and the P20 SERIES include all 3 phones with P20 brand, including the lite.

Also don't worry about Google Play - our phone is certified and EMUI10 will come with Google services the way they work now, with no change.

So in two words - EMUI 10 coming till the end of may in your hands, starting from march.

pp20 lite, 24 Sep 2019Finally this phone will get android 10 next year from March. ... moreIt's in the "Probable" list.
Confirmed is p20 and p20 pro

Please try to go through previous posts.
Usually by p20 series they mean p20 pro and p20.
They don't include the p20 lite.
If you remember, they didn't put much regarding p20 lite while official reveal.

• pp20 lite

Finally this phone will get android 10 next year from March.
This is officialy confirmed by company .They said p20 series, in p20 series are p20 pro,regular p20 and p20 lite.Greetings to all

• Velislav

Both front/back are glass, not plastic.

Pros:
*Perfect display, sound, conectivity, speed, everything
*HDR mode is working better than night mode camera shooting very nice shots
*Front camera with Light Fusion technology bright colourful selfies with beauty mode
*Verry good design, premium look and feel
*EMUI9.1 is everything i need

Cons
*sometimes charging not fast its says fast but can take up to 3 hours. Not everytime sometimes its 1.30h sometimes 2 or even 3 hours. Original charger.
Someties 10-80% is like 50 minutes, sometimes its more than 2 hours and another 1 hour to 100%. Everytime different. Have no idea why.
*The whole display like fingerprint scanner your fingers are all over it. I clean it everyday. But it's a glass so...normal. Same with the back but i use back cover.

I recomenned this phone 5.8" screen FHD+, nice battery backup, sound, video, social networking, photos, work etc. Not suitable for hard gaming, but PUBPG, Asphalt 9 work without lag at normal graphic option, of course not with high or extreme quality. But its decent.

max_007, 11 Sep 2019the back is glass not plasticRead specs on here

max_007, 11 Sep 2019the back is glass not plasticPlastic I got one lol

• max_007

the back is glass not plastic

Ayesha , 06 Sep 2019What's the problem with keypad.. it stucks while typing.. I mean... moreYes use gboard keyboard

Thobani, 29 Aug 2019Good phone but after software update the battery is moving fast.Hey wh update is dat cus mine is still on Android 8

• Ayesha

What's the problem with keypad.. it stucks while typing.. I mean I can't write texts whatsapp that fast as I do in Samsung. Key board is Swift Key (builtin).

Would anyone suggest me how to fix this problem?? Thanks

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2019p20 better camera mia2 not the lite, is faster and better proces... moreFaster processor than S8???!!!
Check again please.

ashlaka, 30 Aug 2019I am confused, which one to chose: Huawei P20 lite or Xiaomi Mi ... morep20 better camera mia2 not the lite, is faster and better processor than s8 and more solid constant battery state

• ashlaka

I am confused, which one to chose: Huawei P20 lite or Xiaomi Mi A2 lite? I am not game player, only social, surfing internet, calling...

• Thobani

Good phone but after software update the battery is moving fast.

• CCsantos

Hi, hi have this phone over a year, not for playing or music, I use it for work with the both gsm cards. The battery is enough for a working day, ( I start at 6am get home by 8pm with 20% and some hours calling), I mostly use for Outlook, calls, sms, whatsapp a lot and untill now I have no complains, If had to buy a new one, probably the same.....

• Mike

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2019Answer please no play store worried to buy might be deadThank God for ACmarket!!!

I love even over a yea later! However... I dropped this about 2 months ago and it hasn't been the same since. This phone no longer responds to the controls on my smart case, I feel the guy may of given me an unofficial screen or one for the a different model of p20 lite, plus now it's struggling to charge. Has anyone else had this issue after replacing the screen on their unit?

P.s considering switching a note 8/note 9 depending on what prices I can find. Nothings against Huawei. I still love their devices but I'm gonna switch things up a bit. 😃