Huawei P20 lite

Huawei P20 lite

• Aiwa

AnonD-744874, 15 Mar 2018Trololol https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9098&am... moreNot entirely the same.

P20 Lite: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps, updated OS 8.0 Oreo, Dual: 16 MP + 2 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, and of course new design.

• Wer

Mario, 14 Mar 2018No water proof no buyLol! Kid!

• ted

lousy.....kirin 659 again????

Same spec kirin 659 same camera ...ugly notch...I'm keeping my 6x

W H A T T H E H E L L I S T H I S ?again?i am tired of kirin 659 and that 16 plus 2 mp combo.plz huawei upgrade it

notch..notch...notch..as a world 3rd bigger phone company,huawei just cant have they own design , only a copy cat from samsung or apple, like other cheap china phone.

Kirin 659 will be the death of Huawei's midrange segment.

How come all these chinese companies cannot make a small good specs bezelless phone, 5" screen max...i am sure it would be a great success.

• Shan

Arios, 20 Mar 2018All huawei lite devices are very poor qulity especially battery ... moreI'm using an lower rang. GR3 since last October. So far no issues. Happy with performance comparing to the price of the device.

• Arios

All huawei lite devices are very poor qulity especially battery life i had mate 10 lite and suffering from its stupid battery

the biggest FAIL in the history of Huawei ):
it is just like the a mate 10 lite with notch display smaller battery better selfe and price tag ):
shame on you huawei
NEVER BUY go for mate 10 lite or honor 7X or P10 lite or any other lite phone

• marcus quigballs

oh my goodness

• Linas

Only Type-c and notch added. + 100eur :D

I think too many options with the same Kirin 659 are out there..

Kirin 659, 4gb+64gb, 3000 mah battery, Can imagine the battery life if compare to honor 9 lite with smaller screen.

So what's the new features in this phone? The notch?!!!

Ugly notch, and even more ugly over curved edges,,, showing chinese instinct of copying popular brands, and to shame this is a popular brand and still copies,,,,

Huawei is loosing it. It s a honor 7x with a notch and lesser battery. I don t understand that brand.

Trololol

Specs are similar to P8 lite 2017?
same crap different name, just some slight differences, why not go for P8 lite (2017)? :V

Had the P10 Lite. After Samsung, HTC, Sony, Nokia (windows) smartphones, I can say the P10 lite was my favorite.
Wanted to wait for the P20 lite to upgrade it. After I saw the copying of Iphone X design I said I will pass this.
Bought instead the P10, even though is a 1 year phone and design is still has some dignity in it.
I feel pity for Huawei and Asus smartphones in 2018..and all of the other "original" brands that are copying Iphone X design.