Huawei P20 Pro

Huawei P20 Pro

• Cope

ALESI, 28 Dec 2020Still updates, still on android, still under licence. Newer... moreHuawei P40 models in fact have android... they just don't have GMS, but there is apkpure which is like play store with extra steps so not much difference if you have the slightest idea on how android works

• Backto20

Couldnt believe i just ditched my 2months P40pro+
& went back to this phone & wrote this comment.

No google service, so much time wasted.
Also those manual updates, ugh.. & PETAL is crap.
Hope you learn from this.

• HuaweiFan

Hello guys what is a great price for P20 Pro in late 2020/2021?
Do you think that a 120€ is a good price?

• ALESI

Danica112012, 13 Dec 2020Hi everyone! I need your advice. Thinking about getting a P... moreStill updates, still on android, still under licence. Newer models don't have android.

• BILLAL45

P20 Prp is wireless charging available or ot??

Danica112012, 13 Dec 2020Hi everyone! I need your advice. Thinking about getting a P... moreMaybe a couple security patches but that's it.
But if you can find it for a reasonable price thus phone still rocks.
I have two friends usind a p20 pro since the release and they are skipping a new contract because the phone is still rock solid. Exelent battery life, exelent camera.

• Danica112012

Hi everyone! I need your advice. Thinking about getting a P20 pro, but I'm worried about the updates and the apps, since they are not using the android software anymore. I would buy an older phone, already used so I would like to know will it work now, will I have all the updates?

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2020But I was talking to an agent from Huawei this morning........ moreClearly the guy you have spoken with is not a huawei engineer. Just read the specs bro.

Berserker, 05 Dec 2020Cmon man, how hard it is to simply read the specs of the de... moreBut I was talking to an agent from Huawei this morning......

Said the phone automatically identify the scene...... Of the ultra wide lens

Ayanda , 01 Dec 2020Hi everyone do anyone know how to use the ultra wide lens o... moreCmon man, how hard it is to simply read the specs of the device, the p20 pro does not have ultra wide camera.
The third camera is a monochrome sensor.

• Ayanda

AlexLV86, 30 Nov 2020Got update 10.0.0.182 (C432E5R1P3). Some info? Hi everyone do anyone know how to use the ultra wide lens on a P20 pro

Someone said I should point the camera at buildings... But there are no buildings where I live....

storemandan uk, 19 Jul 2020I've contacted Huawei about future security updates fo... moreLol, what's going to happen, out in the open, in public? Jeez, all these "security" updates do almost nothing. Use your phone and enjoy it. Been using phones since 2007 without ever any issues security-wise.

• AlexLV86

Got update 10.0.0.182 (C432E5R1P3). Some info?

Terrible phone. Great hardware, but so unbelievably un user friendly. Too many 'smart' features that just get in the way of trying to use anything on the phone and when trying to troubleshoot issues, everything is always very long winded and hidden in obscure, hard to find places.

• Chappy

storemandan uk, 25 Aug 2020OMFG! I couldn't believe it last night a got the july... moreI have the huawei p20 pro just got the update 10 works great

• rotke

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020So sad for a 2,5year old phone to get abandoned to fast. Sa... moreIs it true? no more updates for my p20 pro? that would dissapoint me

storemandan uk, 14 Sep 2020https://www.which.co.uk/news/2020/08/huawei-p20-p20-pro-may... moreSo sad for a 2,5year old phone to get abandoned to fast. Same for the mate 10 pro. Security patches really aren't hard to deliver. Never Huawei again if that's true.

• bebo

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2020Can anyone confirm if the Huawei p20 pro has water and dust... moreyes it is water and dust resistance .tried and tested .

• bebo

I bought my p20 pro day 1 they released it. and I can say that my p20 pro never hang or break even if I drop it many times , I got few scratches on the side but still everything in it is fine .this is one of the best Huawei phone that's been released. ...

• TentenFreak

well guys, this phone sure give me a lot of good memories.. but, after 2 years of usage i notice that, my phone were no longer works as smooth as before, even the screen already shows a lil bit of burned mark.. sometimes, it hangs or what do you called it? laggy? yup i experienced that. even now im typing it lags 🤣, but to be honest it still work and usable for daily use.. but, i hate it sometime when i in a hurry to receive a called and it hangs, no touch response lol. the battery no comment. still rock on