Huawei P20 Pro

i want to buy nova 7i but i like p20pro as well wich one is good please help me

• Abdullah Bhutta

i want to buy nova 7i but i like p20pro as well wich one is good please help me

• Jawad

Vinci, 22 May 2020Im just wondering why my phone dont have anymore Super Charging.... moreI also have the same problem. Cleaned my socket some time supercharging works some time not. I bought a quick charger 3.0 adapter. Charging a bit slow but works fine

P20 Pro will get the Android 10. Rolling out now and through June depending on your locations/countries.

• MrMitch

Rzymek, 10 May 2020It should be getting android 10 this year in Q3 I think so that'... moreOnly regularly. Lots of misinformation about Huawei phones on the net.

• Vinci

Im just wondering why my phone dont have anymore Super Charging.. Last 3 days i still have Super Charging but after the Charging Time is more longer and no more Super Charging. Is anyone have this problem too?

• Sm

This phone in working Google Play Store

• Sm

P20in work Google Play Store

• chappy

Rzymek, 10 May 2020It should be getting android 10 this year in Q3 I think so that'... morethis is on the internet two weeks ago have a look. The fact that Huawei is abandoning all Google Android phones from the P20/Pro or earlier by stopping monthly Google Android security updates shows what it thinks of Google Android – and its users!

• chappy

jaafar, 02 May 2020don't trust them, just now i contact huawei call center they... morehello everyone Huawei is not updating Huawei p20 pro as far as I'm concerned I will never buy a Huawei phone ever again. I now have a samsung galaxy s10 great phone I will stick with samsung.

• Rzymek

storemandan, 03 May 2020Just read a rumour the p20 Pro won't be getting a security patch... moreIt should be getting android 10 this year in Q3 I think so that's a false claim

Just read a rumour the p20 Pro won't be getting a security patch after March, anyone got a recent security patch since march??

• Arvydas

jaafar, 02 May 2020don't trust them, just now i contact huawei call center they... moreJust in june?! Ohly mouly

Guys howz your camera experience specifically with Zoom one.

• jaafar

Arvydas , 29 Apr 2020Same question.. Where is emui 10 update.. It was planned on marc... moredon't trust them,

just now i contact huawei call center they said me they will release it on june.
but sure they will won't.

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2019Is it still a good buy these days, regarding speed and reliabili... moreYes, it is still worth buying because it has great camera and processor.

• Arvydas

storemandan, 23 Apr 2020Anyone in the uk see the android 10 update for the p20 pro yet??? Same question.. Where is emui 10 update.. It was planned on march. And now is april!

Anyone having issue with Tele camera. I am experiencing very flat kind of images. The photos coming out are too soft and lack details.

storemandan, 05 Apr 2020Yes it's a bargain for the price had mine one year this month p... morethanks, got it , great phone, free upgrade on the current plan