Huawei P30

Huawei P30

• Waqas

I have used many flagship devices but this is the best phone of my life i love it๐Ÿ˜˜

• Musad0608

Its camera has v v poor dynamic range. Is it so with every set or mine is faulty? I bought it in used confition last week

One year review.. It is the first android phone that was not sent for repairs before one year mark. By far is one of the greatest.. But still it got a bit too warm sometimes when is charging.. Otherwise no flaws.
The only cons should be the fact that from many bands, all of them are not working properly except huawei bands, i have 5 and watch fit. Good luck!

• Sem

Graham, 20 Aug 2021I love this phone P30. Pity I dropped in in water and havin... moreBuy a new one

• Graham

I love this phone P30. Pity I dropped in in water and having problems with the new battery I replaced. keeps cutting off when play a song or video. Battery dies from 100% to 0 in half hour. I suppose a technical problem. I need to take it to a Huawei dealer.

• Tom

Sheens, 10 Aug 2021Try chrome beta version!I tried Chrome beta already. It seems to freeze less often but it still freezes nonetheless.

• Damedash

Sheens, 10 Aug 2021Try chrome beta version!My P30 freezes every time when I scroll Web pages in Google browser not chrome.

I love my P30, sturdy and fast and good photo quality.

• Sheens

Tom, 08 Aug 2021How did you fix the Chrome scrolling freeze? Try chrome beta version!

• Tom

Emiltvatt04AB, 28 Apr 2021Yeah. I have a P30 and I absolutley love it. The only issue... moreHow did you fix the Chrome scrolling freeze?

• Ronald

best phone ever!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2021Anone have Android 11 yet?Yeah, not Android 11, but Android 10, EMUI 11

One of the best phones I had and still have it. Recently got Samsung S20 series but sold it due to so many issues. P30 is true flagship phone and very stable Using is nearly 2 years and never had issues. The EMUI is so good and much better than Samsung. Stupid Trump killed this company. Huwaei innovation was way ahead of other brands.

Anone have Android 11 yet?

• Pereira

P30 fan , 11 Jun 2021More than 2 years since I bought this. It's still grea... moreThe same here, the phone still strong has f...

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Anyone know if the P30 is available in dual SIM with 256GB ... moreOnly the China version has 256GB storage.

• P30 fan

More than 2 years since I bought this. It's still great. No lag, awesome battery life. Moreover, good screen size, great camera, regular software updates. Huawei P30, THE BEST PHONE I'VE HAD SO FAR.

Anyone know if the P30 is available in dual SIM with 256GB storage? Sick and tired of these companies constantly making crappy hybrid dual SIM phones with only 128GB.

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2021Dear friends , this p30 has almost the same battery enduran... moresimply because galaxy s8=lithium ion. huawei p30=lithium polymer

• Zee

Indre, 30 May 2021Please do not buy this phone! Camera makes completely unnat... moreSound like you have a fake p30, maybe generic brand