Huawei P30

Huawei P30

• Optimus

Bor, 23 Nov 2019Hi, what is better P30 or P20 pro? Battery life/performance/spe... moreP30. New processor , bettwr cameras and updated UX

• Bor

Hi, what is better P30 or P20 pro?
Battery life/performance/speed/camera.. not for gaming.

Thanks

• dylan

Sam799, 21 Nov 2019I wanna buy a new phone on New Year & I'm torn between the P... moreS10, if you are ok with curved screens.

• dylan

• Daniel

After update to android 10 the performante increase.antutu 401044 s10+ 395326 (exynos).

I wanna buy a new phone on New Year & I'm torn between the P30 & S10. Which one should I go for??

Osinagi, 18 Nov 2019Yes and yes. All works fine. Google play store is still here on... moreThanks for the answer. Now I am one step further to buy this phone.

• HusamZRX

what i didn't like about this phone :
** finger print reader , it's not accurate as the mate 20 pro , i feel sad for that , sometimes i try 5 times and then enter the pin to unlock the phone.
what i like about the phone :
* * battery life is perfect on this device and i feel comfortable while using it due to its small size

• Josep

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2019Hello guys, what about the access to Play Store. Does it have on... morethat's only on mate 30 already

• Osinagi

All works fine. Google play store is still here on P30 and you can install apps from it or update them when you upgrade to Android 10 - EMUI 10

Hello guys, what about the access to Play Store. Does it have one and can I install apps from there? Thanks!

• Marko

Android 10 has arrived

Which one takes better photos, P20 pro or P30???

• addy

I have been using this phone for 10 days. absolutely amazing experience.

• marko

When there is a yellow warm street lighting at night, the camera makes very yellow images :((( the sound itself and the volume is very poor, the battery and other things are really good, but this problem with the camera and street light is horrifying

ben ben, 28 Oct 2019hard to say no to this phone, I wanted to jump ships to s10 or s... moreTotally agree with you.
That's my first Huawei phone.
I like the boring UI, and never used different launchers.
Setting menu is a little bit like IOS, everything is categorized,very simple and easy to use and find things. The battery life is amazing, I haven't use the power saving mode yet.

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2019Don't use thick screen protector. Use the thin plastic film one ... moreI use the one that came installed out from box on my screen.

Florinso, 02 Nov 2019Does anyone has problems with fingerprints to unlock screen? . M... moreDon't use thick screen protector. Use the thin plastic film one if you want to use it. I don't have any problem with mine at all

Does anyone has problems with fingerprints to unlock screen? . Mine is very unresponsive to say
the least. I have set 3 and still have issues. Same with my p20. It was sent for repairs for this issue. Another Chinese crap. And face unlock it is a guess, now unlock now is not recognized. Everything else seems ok.