Huawei P30

• oneheart

Kyle , 03 Sep 2019P30 or P20 pro P30

• Kyle

P30 or P20 pro

Saad26, 30 Aug 2019My P30 has no such issuesSame with my unit, that's why I'm quite surprised with those connectivity issues he mentioned.

Sam799, 31 Jul 2019I'm pretty much interested in buying the P30 & it would be m... moreCamera is excellent in low light

Abdullah, 31 Aug 2019How is the battery life? I had bad experience with huwawei MateS... moreBro the Battery has uterly shocked me! I have vacations going on and all day i am using my phone, playing pubg, using youtube and snapchating etc. The battery still last me around 1 Day and few hours more. Its just you can charge it once and use it all day without any issue. If you need to charge the super charger handles the charging like a pro. Around 65 percent in 25-30 mins.

• Abdullah

Saad, 29 Aug 2019After Extensive research between One plus 7 vs S10 and P30, i am... moreHow is the battery life? I had bad experience with huwawei MateS. I dont know p30

jay, 30 Aug 2019P30 or Samsung A70 need your opinion :-) P30 designed to be a flagship without some of the features of the Pro variant.
I think the P30 is a much better overall purchase than A70, especially in the camera and gpu department.

Dominique, 27 Aug 2019WiFi connection problem or the speed? Are you the sole user of t... moreMy P30 has no such issues

jay, 30 Aug 2019P30 or Samsung A70 need your opinion :-) P30 is faar better than A70. The camera on A70 sucks

• jay

P30 or Samsung A70 need your opinion :-)

• Saad

After Extensive research between One plus 7 vs S10 and P30, i am happy to report i went with P30. At first i was spectical about EMUI but after 3 days of use and after some changes i am simply loving the experience of the device. For information i upgraded from Samsung Note 8 and i feel EMUI has better gestures overall. Being a person having big hands P30 seem little as compare to Note 8 but i really feel comfortable using it specially one hand usage. Battery wise this thing like Never dies. I have charged only twice in my 4 days usage as per now. Camera never lets me down and selfie camera works great. A great deall overall.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2019Maybe it depends on where you live... but I somehow understand m... moreWiFi connection problem or the speed? Are you the sole user of the system?

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2019I did and it made no difference...How about doing a smart diagnosis thru HiCare?

• talk is cheap

IP68 rating is overrated, Samsung got into trouble in Australia because of that. the IP rating is mainly for fresh water, not sea water, not swimming pool water etc in which you have ‘salt’ or any type of chloride that is corrosive. IP rating is probably only useful when you drop your phone into toilet bowl, and hopefully no shit inside. :)

• azmil

Ripple, 17 Aug 2019I am trying to buy this device, but am puzzled between p30 and o... morep30 better because i use to p30 very nice camera

Masudchy, 25 Aug 2019My nex phone,,,will be,,s10e,,,bcoz Samsung had some kind of pro... moreExact same situation as like with me. Both, promotion on S10 series (including S10e) and reasoning.

P30 is not a bad phone though. It just depends on what your needs are.

My nex phone,,,will be,,s10e,,,bcoz Samsung had some kind of promotion so S10e was actually cheaper than P30.
But I repeat - main reasons why I chose S10e were IP68 rating and compact size

Dominique, 23 Aug 2019No wonder why my friends who are iPhone and Samsung users are en... moreMaybe it depends on where you live... but I somehow understand my LTE being flawed, because it might be my network, or phone was made for another country, but my WiFi being unstable? Come on!

Dominique, 22 Aug 2019Please check any update from your network provider. Got the 9.1.... moreI did and it made no difference...

Make D, 22 Aug 2019Huawei is no good when it comes to wifi or LTE they don't pick u... moreNo wonder why my friends who are iPhone and Samsung users are enjoying to connect on my P30's hotspot.