Huawei P30 lite

Huawei P30 lite

• JGY

Order this P30 Lite at Amazon. Every works EXCEPT it has NO 5GHz WiFi. Check spec. It supposedly has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
Well, fatal design flaw. NO 5GHZ WIFI.
Returned. But numerous questions in Amazon showing yes answer to 5GHz WiFi questions.
Tried to post this fact it has NO 5GHz wifi, Amazon will not allow this posting to warn others.

• teigh

The battery is weak... I actually hate this phone..

Bob the Builder , 14 Aug 2019Im also in same boat some my friends P30 lites have fm radio but... moreYou do realise that the phone's radio is market dependent, right?

• Tk

Bellla, 19 Aug 2019Which has better iPhone 7plus, Samsung a50 or huwaie p30lite? I'... more1-iphone 7+
2-A50
3-p30lite

Small Battey aspects 4000mah

• We65

Huawei smartphone black list continue from 2019,may27 to now.

As for flagships and mid-range, it is better to wait and see.

If prices continue to fall over60 %, you save more money.

If the trade dispute between China and the US ends unexpectedly quickly, they will not rise again so quickly mobile phone price.

There is still plenty of time to bargain.

Please wait and drink .

P30 lite, Mate 20 Pro or Mate 20?

• Hercules

I bought this mobile recently. Couple of things that immediately fail to impress. Quick settings menu icons and labels are the tiniest. Status bar icons are simply there but don't change size while changing the text size or display size. Not many bold fonts available for purchase in theme store.

sketa, 16 Aug 2019does the p30 lite support OTG?Yes of course.

• Bellla

Which has better iPhone 7plus, Samsung a50 or huwaie p30lite? I'm really confused right now. My main concern is the camera and phone performance.

• hocinedz

is this device otg ready? and does it come with a silicon case and a screen protector?

• sketa

does the p30 lite support OTG?

Sam799, 14 Aug 2019Can you tell me what are the new camera options? Thanks.https://www.huaweicentral.com/emui-9-1-is-here-c­heck-its-impressive-features/
You can read in this link.

• Bob the Builder

Herby, 21 Jun 2019Both myself and my sister have the P30 lite. Hers has FM radio a... moreIm also in same boat some my friends P30 lites have fm radio but I dont

sasha sha, 14 Aug 2019Thailand Can you tell me what are the new camera options? Thanks.

EMUI, 13 Aug 2019I'm in South Africa 🌍 which Country are you located? Thailand

• Charmaine

My dual sim does not work? only one sim card works. Please help.

sasha sha, 13 Aug 2019I just got update on the emui 9.1 and I love the new camera opti... moreI'm in South Africa 🌍 which Country are you located?

• Khokan

Does it support always on display?

I just got update on the emui 9.1 and I love the new camera options, Huawei thank you.