Huawei P30 Pro

Huawei P30 Pro

Just received another system update 15 minutes ago.

• Hobbit

Feris, 27 Jan 2021Still worth to buy today.? Its is, my still works perfect, only downside are updates - not frequent. And we are still waiting android 11 / EMUI 11. But phone have excellent camera, its god for gaming (playing KOTOR, Titan Quest, Neverwinter Nights ED, Icewind Dale ED and Grid on my without any problems), battery last long. If you pick one you wont regret.

Wardy9285, 16 Feb 2021Tried 4 new cables, I think it has to do with reverse charg... more:( probably a software problem and it's for service

pane, 15 Feb 2021check the cable maybe in the break try with a new oneTried 4 new cables, I think it has to do with reverse charging for some reason my phone is forcing itself on reverse charge and won't let me change it back to charge only

Wardy9285, 14 Feb 2021I have a problem when charging, for some reason when I plug... morecheck the cable maybe in the break try with a new one

Kev, 14 Feb 2021The phone is slated to be updated to HarmonyOS 2.0 in a few... moreWhat is harmony?

• Kev

Nnabazz, 17 Jan 2021Please does anyone know if this phone is likely to have an ... moreThe phone is slated to be updated to HarmonyOS 2.0 in a few months, likely before Summer 2021. There will likely not be an Android 11 update for this phone.

I have a problem when charging, for some reason when I plug my charger in it doesn't charge... I have to plug my charger in and restart the phone whilst the charger is connected..

Anybody know why?

• Bits

Does this support multiscreen collaboration of matebook laptops? Ty

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2021Everybody shout out to Huawei to implement Optimized Charge... moreI's already there, from 6 months ago at least. Do you own the P30 Pro?

share is very useful and good for your battery and your pocket

Just got February update

pane, 20 Jan 2021How to maintain good battery health; from my experience be... moreThanks for the tip, I had to share with my friends too

Shui8, 02 Feb 2021Whatsapp currently stop supporting device with Android 3.0 ... moreBrilliant thankyou

Wardy9285, 02 Feb 2021I mean due to old age of the phone like recently WhatsApp s... moreWhatsapp currently stop supporting device with Android 3.0 and lower. Now P30 are at Android 10. Thats 6 version of android afterwards. Safe to say, u will enjoy whatsapp on P30 for 6 years from now.

If Huawei got GMS back, thats another story.

Shui8, 02 Feb 2021Likely will not. It has Petal Search to back it up. I'... moreI mean due to old age of the phone like recently WhatsApp stopped working on older Samsung and iphones

Wardy9285, 31 Jan 2021Does somebody have a rough idea on when WhatsApp will stop ... moreLikely will not. It has Petal Search to back it up. I'm using it in my P40 without problem.

• andyreid

Best Phone Ever...

Does somebody have a rough idea on when WhatsApp will stop working on the p30 pro?

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021I think so, but if you are looking for frequent updates then noHave updates stopped for it now???