Huawei P30 Pro

Huawei P30 Pro

• Joshua

This is my cousin's current phone, and it's amazing...especially when it comes to it's camera, good for video documentation, vlog, camera effects, it's camera can detect milky way... do you believe in that?! and so smooth for online gaming...etc...all I can say is amazing.. amazing... amazing...

Sam, 04 Jul 2020The P30 pro lags on and on since I have updated it to emui1... moreYou need to do a Factory reste, its a major update

Sam, 04 Jul 2020The P30 pro lags on and on since I have updated it to emui1... moreMine is buttery smooth

• Sam

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020Can Google be accessed with this phone?Of course it can!! All Google service is available on this phone with latest updates.

Can Google be accessed with this phone?

• Sam

Sam, 04 Jul 2020The P30 pro lags on and on since I have updated it to emui1... more I've also updated mine to 10.1 and haven't faced any issues can you please elaborate more on what kind of lags you're facing?

• Sam

The P30 pro lags on and on since I have updated it to emui10. I just wasted all my savings since childhood to buy a Huawei company phones when this flagship came I was so happy to buy but after a week it started to lag a lot when the new update came. Life was going so smooth and now it lags so much it has became a piece of crap your company should get banned.

• Sam

Peter, 02 Jul 2020I was happy with it as overall phone. Pros for camera. Cons... moreWell to be honest I would never submerge a really expensive phone is sea or something even if it is IP68 certified, it's OK if you're outside and it's drizzling, that's more like having a satisfaction about it being water resistant.

• Sam

Propane001, 03 Jul 2020Whoa. I truly need this phone now. Another questions how ha... moreGaming is also pretty smooth on this phone, I've the 256 GB version so there are tons of games on my phone and all run smoothly without any hiccups.

Sam, 01 Jul 2020Yesterday I took moon shots and boy they were really awesom... moreWhoa. I truly need this phone now. Another questions how has the gaming front been as I also play alot of mobile graphic games and my nova 3i is handling 5hem well 2 years later

• Peter

I was happy with it as overall phone. Pros for camera. Cons for remote desktop mode due to limited resolution.

I dropped it while sailing for 1 minute to depth of 4 meters, it was full of sea immediately. dead as rock. my HTC HTV31 survived such accident more than once althought it was rated IP 57.

I decided to reduce risk and get Samsung S20 Ultra because:
- SD card can spare me of data recovery and capacity of SD > than NM

• htr

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020Does it have a good quality of the camera?no. i am not happy with photos:(

• Sam

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020Does it have a good quality of the camera?Good?? In fact it's one the best cameras I've ever come across in a smartphone.

Sam, 01 Jul 2020Yesterday I took moon shots and boy they were really awesom... moreDoes it have a good quality of the camera?

Lucio, 01 Jul 2020I like this phone. The design is great but i keep reading d... moreAbsolutely nothing wrong with screen quality at all. It's bright, colourful and sharp enough. I don't see any pixels at all, people are talking rubbish

• Lucio

I like this phone. The design is great but i keep reading disappointing reviews about the screen quality or resolution. I wonder why huawei will produce a phone like this and not taking screen quality into consideration.

• Sam

Propane001, 01 Jul 2020Is android 11 confirmed. Yes I will go for the p30 pro caus... moreYesterday I took moon shots and boy they were really awesome!! This phone is really great.

Sam, 27 Jun 2020Save your hard earned money simply go for the P30 Pro, you ... moreIs android 11 confirmed. Yes I will go for the p30 pro cause I plan to shoot astral photography

Hello, considering between P30 Pro or One Plus 8 Pro. Any advice? Looking for a phone with good camera, steady video, good battery life and performance.

Hi, am looking at getting either the P30 Pro or the S20+, which should I get? looking for camera, video, battery, and performance. Thanks!