Huawei P30 Pro

Huawei P30 Pro

UNTIRTA ED15, 17 Oct 2019usage? since you coming from the S9, I think the Note 10+ is a v... morethank you bro I appreciate it

• Yep

I realy hope for this phone to have android 11, it would be bad if the us ban ended this phones life with android 10.

Flaster, 20 Oct 2019I see a lot of comments here about video shooting being bad/terr... moreWatch comparison reviews. Also, there is only 1 review which mentioned how long P30 Pro takes low light pictures compared to other phones, often 1.5x-2x the time.

• Flaster

I see a lot of comments here about video shooting being bad/terrible but nothing specific about this matter. What is exactly so bad about it? Video is very important for me as I probably take more videos than photos. Currently i am using Nokia 7 plus and i am looking for an upgrade in the camera department and there is a good deal for this phone. I watched some reviews on youtube but it all looked good.

• Joytech22

Zen, 20 Oct 2019Hi gsmarena team and everyone out there! I'm looking into gettin... moreHeya, just letting you know I purchased the international version and it did not include a screen protector. It did come with a cheap case though.

• Zen

Hi gsmarena team and everyone out there! I'm looking into getting the Huawei P30 pro and surfing the net for its features and accessories, etc. But I can't seem to get a clearcut answer as to whether it comes with a factory fitted (pre-installed) screen protective film? Can anyone help me with this? THANK YOU!

UNTIRTA ED15, 17 Oct 2019usage? since you coming from the S9, I think the Note 10+ is a v... moreNow that's what I call a recommendation. Thumbs up

Anyone here with an IR blaster that doesn't work? My Amber Sunrise P30 pro's IR blast seems to be sending IR signals when I checked in a dark room but it doesn't wok with any of the devices controlled by my P20 pro which I still have.

• UNTIRTA ED15

muzaxyS9, 16 Oct 2019what do you think guys? there three options with a bit differenc... moreusage? since you coming from the S9, I think the Note 10+ is a very good choice. the S-pen will be very useful if you are a content creator.
durability? 11 pro, just watch jerryrigeverything. this thing is a tank! also ios is supported for the next 5 to 6 years, which is very convenient.

P30 pro on the other hand, if you want a combination of android with a touch of ios-like os here and there, get this phone. I recommend to take it's lil bro the P30 for it's got a headphone jack, a flat screen, and is smaller in size for easy handling. camera is argueable, but both are the best in term of battery life.

I personally use the 7 pro, since what I looked for is smoothness and speed.

muzaxyS9, 16 Oct 2019what do you think guys? there three options with a bit differenc... moreNote 10 plus superior

• jonson

best phone ever. better than s10plus and xsmax

what do you think guys? there three options with a bit difference in costs.
1st- Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 plus
2nd-Huawei P30/P30 pro
3rd-I phone XS/11/11 pro
which one would you recommend me guys in terms of usage and durability?
Now I am using the Samsung Galaxy S9 and I want to upgrade for next 1 or 2 years.

constant problem restart updates on off cannot find router

• yeah

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2019You're the one dreaming. It's a fact that P30 Pro isn't the best... moreYes, it's not best phone. But compare to Apple it's better and natural, without any effects

• Andrius

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2019You're joking, right????? IPhone 11 beats it in pictures. ALL S1... moreMaybe in daylight pictures, but clearly loses in night time photography and in zoom capabilities

:DD, 07 Oct 2019Dream on...You're the one dreaming. It's a fact that P30 Pro isn't the best camera phone.

• :DD

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2019You're joking, right????? IPhone 11 beats it in pictures. ALL S1... moreBruh you kidding iphone has a shot camera

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2019You're joking, right????? IPhone 11 beats it in pictures. ALL S1... moreGuess the jokes is on you.