Huawei P30 Pro

Huawei P30 Pro

• Sam

xcent23, 16 Feb 2020Guys.. loving my P30 Pro.. but does anyone have a backup on what... moreP30 series ain't banned in my country, they're very much available & are selling well. For me I'll stick to my P30 pro, not going back to Samsung whatsoever & this phone is going to get android 11 once it's released.

Guys.. loving my P30 Pro.. but does anyone have a backup on what their new phone will be in the future since these are banned?

• 7'1 1/16 Wilt

dejosu, 14 Feb 2020 Does anyone know where to buy cheap screens for the P 30 pro? ... moreIt's recommended that you change to a new one directly, because repairing a mobile phone is expensive...

• Abdul Jabbar

Abdul Qadir, 04 Feb 2020Need A Help.... Actually i Register my fingerprint in this P30Pr... moreThat's why I never use my fingerprint to unlock lol

Does anyone know where to buy cheap screens for the P 30 pro? Is there anywhere where you can buy used screens for this model? I dropped my phone and the screen cracked,
in service, replacing the screen with a new screen costs about 280 € for replacement.

• Sam

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020Cameras & battery life along with the good looking design ar... moreSorry I forgot to mention my name :-D

Chims, 12 Feb 2020P30 pro or s10?? Cameras & battery life along with the good looking design are the plus points of the P30 pro, I had used the S10 plus which had a weaker batter life compared to the P30 pro & it also takes pretty long time to charge but on the P30 pro it charges in no time as it has superfast charging & the battery life lasts for ages. One more thing which is really great on the P30 pro is the onscreen finger scanner which works like a charm even with the tempered glass on & it blinks in the dark the moment you pick up the phone to press at the right area. All in all P30 pro is much superior to the S10 or S10+.

• Sam

Chims, 12 Feb 2020P30 pro or s10?? P30 pro!! I switched from S10 plus to P30 pro & can't be more happy.

• Chims

P30 pro or s10??

• catman101

Zeke, 10 Feb 2020I laughed way too hard on this one. HahahahahahahahaWhy? i bet you're a iphone 11 user

• Sam

Zeke, 10 Feb 2020I am undecided whether to buy this P30 PRO or Mate 30 Pro. The M... moreHere's the link of Huawei devices that'll be getting android 11:

• Sam

maqn, 10 Feb 2020Hello! Can I pay wireless with this phone? Which apps can I us... moreYou can use "Huawei pay" for that.

Hello!
Can I pay wireless with this phone?
Which apps can I use to do it?
Thanks

• Zeke

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2019Opponents? Are you a street fighter?I laughed way too hard on this one. Hahahahahahahaha

• Zeke

I am undecided whether to buy this P30 PRO or Mate 30 Pro. The Mate 30 Pro is doomed and almost dead from day 1. So the logical choice would be getting this phone. Will this phone get updates in the future? I'm afraid I would shell out a big chunk of money for this phone but no guarantee that it will be regularly updated in the next years to come.

• Night elf

For good hdr shots, A. I. is on and quit the "blue sky" filter! HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE is good in this shots.

• Sam

Wael, 07 Feb 2020Thanks Sam, I am also moving from samsung. I'm sure you won't be disappointed :-)

• Wael

Sam, 07 Feb 2020Just go blindly with the P30 pro, I was a Samsung fan before buy... moreThanks Sam, I am also moving from samsung.

• Sam

Wael, 07 Feb 2020Advice, If I can get new p30 pro or new mate 20 pro for same pri... moreJust go blindly with the P30 pro, I was a Samsung fan before buying this beauty & I'll never go back to Samsung again. This phone is the best I've used in years, battery back up is really insane on this compared to my older phones including the S10+ & the camera is really superb. All in all it's a complete smartphone in all aspects.

Got Android 10 yesterday for my P30 Pro and it includes a camera stabilisation update. Now I don't get a prompt to hold the camera steady even at 10x zoom, and taking photos is also faster.