Huawei P30 Pro

Huawei P30 Pro

WojtekQV, 04 Aug 2021I disagree. Screen gets scratchy incredibly easy, and eBay ... moreI think is depend how the user use their phone. I use it since it launch and I never have issue of the screens get scratches. I do drop sometimes. If u think P30 is a cheap screens because without gorilla glass then put a good tempered glass on it. Protect your daily driver phone.

Who knows maybe even u using other phone like iPhone or Samsung phone with good gorilla glass it still will get scratches. Is depend how the user use it. I also got Samsung galaxy note 10 for office use and it got scratches because I less care with this phone.

Seeker23, 04 Aug 2021No need the gorilla glass. Speaker loud enough for me. I disagree. Screen gets scratchy incredibly easy, and eBay is full of phones with cracked screen. I'm on my 2nd P30 pro due to cracked scree. If huawei use cheap glass, it should be at least flat so we could use screen protector.

Jurkob56, 24 Jul 2021No gorilla glass and no stereo speakers.P 20 0ro have it.Wh... moreNo need the gorilla glass. Speaker loud enough for me.

• Where is the damnADB

So anyone know where to access adb commands? Downloaded HiSuite, doesn't work.

• Jurkob56

Seeker23, 10 Jul 2021Still using my P30 pro as a daily driver. I can't find... moreNo gorilla glass and no stereo speakers.P 20 0ro have it.What to say!?

• Jojo

Saleem, 11 Jul 2021P30 pro or redmi note 10 pro?On paper Note 10 pro is quite better but in P30 pro actually beat Note 10 pro in almost any aspect except the Note 10 pro comes in Android 11, other than that it's P30 all the way. N10 pro 108 mp camera isn't that good also

• Garry

taha43, 12 Jul 2021i have redmi note 10 pro 8/128 and i will change to Huawei... moreWhere van ibuy the p30pro

• RAM

when we will receive HarmonyOS?

Saleem, 11 Jul 2021P30 pro or redmi note 10 pro?i have redmi note 10 pro 8/128
and i will change to Huawei P 30 Pro

trust me Huawei is the best

• Saleem

P30 pro or redmi note 10 pro?

Still using my P30 pro as a daily driver. I can't find any reason to change this phone unless 5g is getting more signal then I'll change it. At the moment. P30 pro is still one of the best phone out there for me.

Kev, 06 Jul 2021It depends. Battery has not changed for me apart from a mas... moreThanks, Since updating it, noticed no change in battery, this is about the best phone on battery life I've owned, it is stii great in 2021.

• Kev

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2021Just purchased p30 pro yesterday, Updated to 10.1.0. 11.0.0... moreIt depends. Battery has not changed for me apart from a massive improvement from 6 hours to 7 and a half hours following EMUI 10. It has remained the same for EMUI 11.

I would hazard a warning, however. The phone will chomp through battery if you're playing intense games. However, in lighter tasks, the phone is very frugal with battery life. Anyhow, it's worth the perks of EMUI 11.

• hendriko

had this phone since release very good no problemo ..then came the new update adn suddenly ....my sweetheart cannot stay with battery for more than a day as it used to !!!
before update one charge lasted me at least a whole day of use "mostly bluetooth and gps " without fumbling for my charger or looking a socket ..but now ..damn only more than 12 hour !!!!!

• Hobbit

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2021Just purchased p30 pro yesterday, Updated to 10.1.0. 11.0.0... moreI'm on EMUI 11 since it came out and didn't have any problems with battery.

• Tppetkova

Anonymous, 11 May 2021Yes it is. My sister poured a glass of water on it and no damageOh wow really. If I touch my one with a wet fingers by mistake or a little bit sweaty the phones go crazy. Do the f*** he want.

If they release the same phone in 2021 with two extras:
1. 3.5mm audio jack
2. Stereo speakers

It would be an excellent device (not that currently it's not, but better)

Yes am so certain about that

Andypandy, 22 Jun 2021Hi guys, i had a confusion in my mind, would p30 pro still ... moreIt will stay on android