Huawei P30 Pro

• l
  • lostiljon
  • mE7
  • 14 Apr 2024

Very fine phone. Got one a couple months after the release, so just under five years ago and been using it ever since. The battery is still like the day I took it out of the box. I'm not a hectic user, so there are times, that it still lasts up to 5 days on me, but with heavy usage I reckon it's about 1.5 to 2. I have no complaints other than one. The only reason I'm choosing a new phone is the lack of updates. I'm from Europe. This phone deserves another software upgrade. And not just software, security too. It merely gets a security patch every 1.2 years or so if lucky. And there is still no talk about transferring the EMUI 13 to it as well, only shady replies. So I've decided to part ways with this magnificent BEAST. You have served me well. I salute you.

• P
    • POnU
    • qEb
    • 11 Apr 2024

Fantastic good phone, amazingly good cameras to this day, groundbreaking tech that will not be forgotten. P30 Pro a classic phone.

Just got one, the 8/256 variant after reading your comment guys. I came from Mi9SE,
      and till now, loving the phone.
      is there any double tap to lock or any miui based custom roms out there for p30 pro ?

• z
        • zimba
        • U2B
        • 08 Apr 2024

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2024Please anyone can help me , I loved this phone from every a... moreyeah ok for banking apps. I give PayID instead of BSB/Acc to strangers for deposit only so they can't debit. Had P30 Pro for 5 years now. If you're worried about risk, don't install any new apps until app tested on another phone.
        Awesome camera though, people thought photos were shot by professional SLR. Didn't tell them it was just a phone camera :)

• z
          • zimba
          • U2B
          • 08 Apr 2024

Awesome phone camera, excellent quality pictures, good picture editors and animators, can make videos with still pics. 40W full speed charger, had for 5 years now, still rolling. Last Huawei to have Google. Bought P50 pro 2 years ago, never used it. no Google, no search, no chrome, no play, no choice. Keeping the P30 Pro, might buy NM card to increase memory.

• K
            • Kaiel
            • I@a
            • 06 Apr 2024

Saw someone trying to trade it for a ps4 with games¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Jouidah
              • rm2
              • 04 Apr 2024

Est, 03 Apr 2024Worth buying in 2024?Totally... Just got it last week but it's hard to find one that's not damaged in anyway

• E
                • Est
                • Rk2
                • 03 Apr 2024

Worth buying in 2024?

• JC
                  • p{L
                  • 02 Apr 2024

Sarmad , 31 Mar 2024Is this phone still worth buying in 2024 ? Yes, by all means.

Sarmad , 31 Mar 2024Is this phone still worth buying in 2024 ? Absolutely yes

• S
                      • Sarmad
                      • KId
                      • 31 Mar 2024

Is this phone still worth buying in 2024 ?

• F
                        • Flaz
                        • mhq
                        • 13 Mar 2024

Didn't you guys notice a deteriorated camera after Emui 11 ?

• N1I
                          • 03 Mar 2024

The best phone ever, I've had it since December 2019 and I still love it, zero defects, no problems. Excellent camera, it's still in almost like new . A real gem. I would have liked other system update especially for security. Even if I buy a new phone I will keep my p30 pro as a second phone.

• Jazzy
                            • Tit
                            • 29 Feb 2024

I'm still using this phone for almost 5 years now. It's still a great phone. I don't experience any lags on this phone ever.

• 39y
                              • 23 Feb 2024

Please anyone can help me , I loved this phone from every angle, the best phone ever had, I am using HONOR magic 5 pro which is close to p30 pro but not fully, I want to use p30 pro but as there aren't any software updates and particularly security updates so what I have heard is it's risky, please anyone who's got the knowledge on this educate me, will it still be safe on using banking apps etc thanks alot

Mkoknar, 29 Jan 2024I have been using it at full capacity for 4 years. The char... moreI agree it is really an excellent phone

• YUf
                                  • 04 Feb 2024

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2024I advise you to take HONOR X9a 5G It is a copy of P30 Pro ... moreits not same. and specs are much different

• D
                                    • DARK
                                    • fCM
                                    • 03 Feb 2024

This price may chipset is useless I was expecting more than this like snapdragon 778g

• 8Xs
                                      • 01 Feb 2024

Nuz, 20 Nov 2023Can anyone pls suggest me same mobile specification as p30 ... moreI advise you to take HONOR X9a 5G
                                      It is a copy of P30 Pro
                                      even the menu Exact the same
                                      And Addition thing that the HONOR X9a 5G has Android 13 and 5G

• M
                                        • Mkoknar
                                        • Yep
                                        • 29 Jan 2024

I have been using it at full capacity for 4 years. The charge lasts for 2 or 3 days. It was like this when I bought it. This is the first time I have used a phone for more than 1 year, but I still have no intention of changing it.