Huawei P30 Pro

Huawei P30 Pro

• Garry

taha43, 12 Jul 2021i have redmi note 10 pro 8/128 and i will change to Huawei... moreWhere van ibuy the p30pro

• RAM

when we will receive HarmonyOS?

Saleem, 11 Jul 2021P30 pro or redmi note 10 pro?i have redmi note 10 pro 8/128
and i will change to Huawei P 30 Pro

trust me Huawei is the best

• Saleem

P30 pro or redmi note 10 pro?

Still using my P30 pro as a daily driver. I can't find any reason to change this phone unless 5g is getting more signal then I'll change it. At the moment. P30 pro is still one of the best phone out there for me.

Kev, 06 Jul 2021It depends. Battery has not changed for me apart from a mas... moreThanks, Since updating it, noticed no change in battery, this is about the best phone on battery life I've owned, it is stii great in 2021.

• Kev

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2021Just purchased p30 pro yesterday, Updated to 10.1.0. 11.0.0... moreIt depends. Battery has not changed for me apart from a massive improvement from 6 hours to 7 and a half hours following EMUI 10. It has remained the same for EMUI 11.

I would hazard a warning, however. The phone will chomp through battery if you're playing intense games. However, in lighter tasks, the phone is very frugal with battery life. Anyhow, it's worth the perks of EMUI 11.

• hendriko

had this phone since release very good no problemo ..then came the new update adn suddenly ....my sweetheart cannot stay with battery for more than a day as it used to !!!
before update one charge lasted me at least a whole day of use "mostly bluetooth and gps " without fumbling for my charger or looking a socket ..but now ..damn only more than 12 hour !!!!!

• Hobbit

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2021Just purchased p30 pro yesterday, Updated to 10.1.0. 11.0.0... moreI'm on EMUI 11 since it came out and didn't have any problems with battery.

• Tppetkova

Anonymous, 11 May 2021Yes it is. My sister poured a glass of water on it and no damageOh wow really. If I touch my one with a wet fingers by mistake or a little bit sweaty the phones go crazy. Do the f*** he want.

If they release the same phone in 2021 with two extras:
1. 3.5mm audio jack
2. Stereo speakers

It would be an excellent device (not that currently it's not, but better)

Yes am so certain about that

Andypandy, 22 Jun 2021Hi guys, i had a confusion in my mind, would p30 pro still ... moreIt will stay on android

• Kelly Sasan

Andypandy, 22 Jun 2021Hi guys, i had a confusion in my mind, would p30 pro still ... moreYes. I m still doing it. Absolutely no issues. i have a 2019 model. Its a woderful phone except the image.

• Andypandy

Hi guys, i had a confusion in my mind, would p30 pro still be able to use Google mobile services and apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram after being updated to Harmony OS?

Just purchased p30 pro yesterday, Updated to 10.1.0. 11.0.0138 is next, should I download it? I've read things about battery drain. Your option please. Thanks.

• Dro

Does have google service huawei P30 Pro

Yes Goes 5ghz

can anyone plz tell me if p30 pro support 5ghz wifi or not cuz I've been trying to connect to a 5ghz but it doesn't show up on the wifi list but on my Samsung s9 it does
so does the p30 pro support 5ghz or only 2.4ghz