Huawei P30 Pro

Huawei P30 Pro

• Sam

Furiounx, 03 Sep 2020For P30 Pro owners, how often do you get software updates? ... moreUpdates are pretty regular, last week I received the August security patch update.

For P30 Pro owners, how often do you get software updates? Like counting both big and small ones?

• boy

when offered by system to upgrade to android 10.1 , and I declined, typing on messenger omits letter A, it was not coming on text. it corrects itself when I accepted the android upgrade offer. but as a whole, it is perfect

• Sam

yana, 27 Aug 2020already purchase almost 2 years. Camera super cool. Battery... moreNah...whats app runs smoothly in fact all the apps run smoothly without any hiccups. This is one of the best smartphone I've used in years best in battery, camera, built quality, sound etc. I'll stick to it for at least 3 years or so. Great value for money.

Noname12345, 28 Aug 2020Some reviewers on youtube said that they found yellowish/gr... moreIt is true but rly slightly, if u want zoom or night photography go with p30 pro and if not go with the s10

• Sam

Noname12345, 28 Aug 2020Some reviewers on youtube said that they found yellowish/gr... moreI haven't seen any yellowish or greenish tint on my P30 Pro pics. I've used the S10+ before this and it also had a great camera, the main reason I switched to the P30 Pro was the weaker battery on the S10+.

yana, 27 Aug 2020already purchase almost 2 years. Camera super cool. Battery... moreJust installed and installed again ☺️

• Noname12345

Some reviewers on youtube said that they found yellowish/greenish tone in some pictures (especially on skin of people). It makes the photos sometimes looks unnatural. Is that true?
I'm still confuse which one to choose, Huawei P30 Pro or Samsung Galaxy S10+.

• yana

already purchase almost 2 years. Camera super cool. Battery fast charging. less than 1 hour for 100% full.
only sometime whats app application suddenly close during using it,.

Anyone have same problem with me?

• Sam

Just received a notification about August security patch update around 133 MB.

Seb38, 25 Aug 2020P30 Pro is a great phone. I switched from HTC U11 which is ... morehuawei will have to support it because its they'r only "flagship" with gms

Violetke, 25 Aug 2020Worst phone ever. I've never had bigger piece of garba... moremayb u have a faulty device, im rocking huawei phones for multiple year and never had a problem with the ui/os

• Seb38

P30 Pro is a great phone. I switched from HTC U11 which is also a great phone (considering how old it is). P30 Pro has huge battery, awsome camera, ergonomic fingerprint reader, great screen. I hope it will be supported with updates for a long time :)

• Violetke

Worst phone ever. I've never had bigger piece of garbage like this phone. The operating system constantly stucks, and operating system work is miserable. No, no, no more Huawei. :///

Sam, 21 Aug 2020P30 Pro still is one of the best camera phones out there!! ... moreThey r the same price, and the 50 mp sensor on the P40 is quite the improvement from the 40mp on the p30 pro, so actually the question here is not the price, but do u want 5x optical zoom or don't care to use a 3x one

• Sam

V3NOM1X7, 19 Aug 2020P30 Pro or P40 ? In terms of cameras P30 Pro still is one of the best camera phones out there!! I've taken lots of stunning shots in every lighting conditions and it has never let me down plus it has Google services with regular monthly updates and a monstrous battery life. Do yourself a favor get the P30 Pro and save your money.

V3NOM1X7, 19 Aug 2020P30 Pro or P40 ? In terms of cameras P40 for the main sensor p30 fo 5x zoom

P30 Pro or P40 ?
In terms of cameras

Lauryboy, 16 Aug 2020I'm using it for over a year now and no scratches on t... moreYes I guess it's not good enough, thank you for your opinion 😊