Huawei P30 Pro

Huawei P30 Pro

• Sam

SashTH, 15 Aug 2020I bought it 3 weeks ago and since first day I add protectio... moreI use a tempered glass which does not cover the edges but still no scratches on either side.

• Lauryboy

SashTH, 15 Aug 2020I bought it 3 weeks ago and since first day I add protectio... moreI'm using it for over a year now and no scratches on the screen. Only have scratches on the screen guard. May be its your screen guard causing the problem or is not good enough.

I bought it 3 weeks ago and since first day I add protection on the screen and today I noticed a lot of scratches I don't understand what is the problem bc mobile was brand new surprised from the fragile screen, does anyone else got this problem?

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2020I think the P30 Pro is better in chip. Don’t know how the 4... moreHigher the Megapixel count the more edge softening. You get marginally more detail in the middle portion.
But considering dynamic range, exposure,killer night mode and 400k ISO on p30 pro there is simply no competition compared to MI note 10 imo.
But still mi note 10 is also a very good phone worth considering.

Dragan, 10 Aug 2020Is this phone 150 euros better than the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (... moreI think the P30 Pro is better in chip. Don’t know how the 40 mp will go against 108, though.

I never complain from the phone since a year
But When i tried taking pictures under water the water goes inside.
Dose it happened to anyone.

• KO

The phone is great from
Camera
Charging but Sometimes take +1hr.
Shape & grip
Navigation & calls
Battery
Colours.

Needs improvements.
LED notification.
Curve not good with photos and videos.

• Sam

Dragan, 10 Aug 2020Is this phone 150 euros better than the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (... moreBoth are good phones but P30 Pro has better camera software compared to note 10 and the screen is really gorgeous.

• Dragan

Is this phone 150 euros better than the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (in terms of camera and screen)?

• Diego

destroyer , 19 Jul 2020I used before mate 10, p30 pro is not usefull as mate serie... moreWhy??? Kindly explain it

• Vincent

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2020I'd appreciate if anyone could answer my questions. ... more1) Ive updated my phone to the latest Security Patch, Android 10 and latest emui 10. Running Smooth without any issue.
2) Updates for security and softwares and quite often in my case

• Vincent

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2020What is your country? We are still with June security patch!Im in Singapore bro

• JO

This is one of the best phone I've ever know, my cousin owned this one... and this is one of the best phone, specially when it comes to camera...sooo gooood!
it's camera has so many use.

I'd appreciate if anyone could answer my questions.

1) Does the phone get laggy after the android 10/emui 10 update?
2) Do we know for how much time is the p30 pro (2019) going to receive update for google services(playstore, youtube, etc.)?

• Sam

Youngjohn, 04 Aug 2020Does it have google play store and google serviceOf course it has.

• Morris

Youngjohn, 04 Aug 2020Does it have google play store and google serviceGoogle is there.

Sam, 02 Aug 2020One of the best phones I've used so far, updated it to... moreDoes it have google play store and google service

Vincent , 04 Aug 2020I'm back with July Security Patch. Still runs smooth, ... moreWhat is your country? We are still with June security patch!

• Vincent

Sam, 02 Aug 2020One of the best phones I've used so far, updated it to... moreI'm back with July Security Patch. Still runs smooth, Still retain the great battery life most importantly still perform like a beast.
I noticed something else, this phone still runs very smooth and no stutter or lag even i didn't restart for almost 2 weeks, my previous Samsung phone lags and stutter aft 3 days of not restarting the phone.

One of the best phones with Android I have used so far. It runs very smooth, and the battery and camera are impressive.
Still a good choice in 2020.