Huawei P40 lite

Huawei P40 lite

This Phone Huawei P40 lite haven't let me down. I Love it because of The bigger screen 6,4". I adore it for The charging speed 40W. The upper hand for both The quality of The screen and that it still have The 3,5 mm port. The issue of not having Google apps preinstalled and coming with Google Play Are easily resolved with The Great alternative called ApkPure. Did I mention The battery size? Yes it keep me going for 2 days so thumbs up Huawei, keep going!

• BIG BEN 786

Point Blank, 07 Jan 2021What is the an Android phone with no GOOGLE on it? Install ... moreDo you use 80% of Google play apps and services?

P40 lite is a good phone. Far better than Samsung that gives you endless problems such as software/hardware, charging block, overheating etc...

I had almost every model from the Huawei p6 and I have not once been disappointed in Huawei.

#HUAWEIisLIFE

• Kiril

Look the phone is great,camera is very good,the screen is decent,the chipset is really capable and there's plenty of memory.Sure,it doesn't have Google,but it's not their fault, they're going the extra mile to bridge the gap.Obviously some apps are missing,but a lot of them are on APK pure and they run on the phone,the alternatives are good too,and the basics are there.I personally like the fact they can carry on,with all those things going against them right now.

• CP

This phone is a shocker. I knew bout the Android/Huawei debacle going in and was happy to side-load the important Apps. My issue is with basic operation. Navigation is a nightmare, the screen stays active during calls leading to multiple calls and a rogue screen and my photos are stuck in the phone with no usb access. I dont care to spend hours on Google to try and figure stuff out that should work from the bat.

Please don't do this to yourself!!!

• chaz

Zee, 27 Jan 2021I don't google as a problem from the phone, just have ... moreLOL just LOL your life must be sad. You like it cos its a challenge to install apps! Aint no body got time for that.. what a waste of time.

• Chazz

huawei lover, 01 Feb 2021as we speak i got google play and gmail on my p40 lite whic... moreoh wow wish we were all as cool as you. the phone sucks. end of story.

Ameen, 14 Feb 2021i was using some models from huawei up to mate 20 pro, the ... morenonsense

• antonio

I own this phone. It is extremely good for gaming for it's price. Installing GMS on this is extremely easy, all you need is just to downgrade your EMUI version from 10.1 to 10.0, Install Googlefier and then you have GMS!

• Ameen

i was using some models from huawei up to mate 20 pro, the processor became week, i went to a shop, they suggested me this model nova 7i, I have very bad experience, i copied (phone clone application from nova 7i itself) all from mate 20pro there is none of application working except contact messages etc. its useless phone, dont go for it (huawei any model)

rokiroki, 13 Feb 20216.4 inches sized phone is a nonsense, plus the weight and i... moreyou are one of the few who complains about the huge screen at this time everyone loves the bigger I have been using the 6.5 '' screen for 2 years now and I would like an even bigger one as they say bigger better pleasure

6.4 inches sized phone is a nonsense, plus the weight and it's a brick.
I have 7 inch tablet and it's about the same size, wouldn't imagine carrying that in my pocket, just no.

• MICH

huawei lover, 01 Feb 2021as we speak i got google play and gmail on my p40 lite whic... moreHow did you side load them

• huawei lover

Bruh, 01 Feb 2021Way simple? Nope it's not. Damn these fanboys lol.as we speak i got google play and gmail on my p40 lite which i side loaded, they are working seamlessly so where is the trouble guys? do people only know how to use them only when pre installed?

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2021Installing the Google play services on any huawei device wi... moreHow?

• Bruh

huawei lover, 29 Jan 2021google play services is not a downside to this phone, on an... moreWay simple? Nope it's not. Damn these fanboys lol.

huawei lover, 29 Jan 2021google play services is not a downside to this phone, on an... moremany apps are dependent on GMS, yes you can install them manually but some features won't work at all, and Google Pay won't work as well, so you can't use NFC and pay inside apps with Google Pay.

• huawei lover

google play services is not a downside to this phone, on android you can do almost anything you want, so installing google apk apps shouldnt be a matter of discussion, its waaaaaay simple

• Zee

I don't google as a problem from the phone, just have to figure out how to get those google apps into your phone, by just using common sense you will get it right, I don't understand why people are busy complain about google service, there's always a way around everything, I personally like the phone a lot and its a great challenge to for not having google services course I like challenge, that's why I like it even more

• Zee

Maluva96, 06 Jan 2021Hey everyone! If you wanna buy this phone... Go for it! ... moreJust what I wanted to hear, thanks

• Sande

I've been using this phone for 2 months and it is great. I do have an issue with some of the apps, but it is fast as a flagship!! I use the phone 6+ hours a day and I charge the phone once in 2 days so that is a huuuge +. The camera is great. All in all I love this phone and I do recommend it.