Huawei P40 lite

Huawei P40 lite

• Toots

Biggest mistake I’ve ever made bang the p40 lite..an can’t use anything google which is what I need for work. Can no longer get my bank apps.wasted £200 I’ve gone back using my Samsung

Lazy developers over-relying on proprietary Google frameworks don’t make this phone “bad”. Please be mindful of not falling into logical fallacies when giving your opinions.

• Mekada

Magcina , 23 Jun 2021Eish my P40 lite doesn't want me login on my Capitec n... moreHad the same issue with my Y7P. Remove truecaller and send the sms from the message app. that did the trick

Filipe, 22 May 2021If I should help here, everyone complaining about Google mi... moreWell you can't use any neccesary apps like CIBC, google play (which you need to use in about half of all video games) you can't buy anything. And generally bad

I can't access my bank account can't online shop and can't use my appstore

• Tribe

X, 04 Jul 2021No, not mine doesn't at all... I downloaded google maps from aurora store and it works perfectly. Try aurora store man.

• X

Clever, 26 May 2021Does google map work on this phone?No, not mine doesn't at all...

• HUAWEISBEST028481

its great without google bec it support cod tiktok and yt vanced apps that i use on my a31

I hate this. Does anyone want to swap for a good condition p30 lite

• Magcina

Eish my P40 lite doesn't want me login on my Capitec new app pls assist me I have been @the branch they tried to assist me with no luck 😭

lewy nie prawy, 20 Jun 2021do you live in jungle? what for you need compass? direct yo... moreLol, jungle ne!!!!

• lewy nie prawy

Santo01, 16 Jun 2021I have just tried second unit of P40 Lite and both units ha... moredo you live in jungle? what for you need compass? direct you to tesco? :) good , cheap phone with good system, memory, battery. im using for year and im happy with. maybe im not using compass, but i dont have to:). P40 dont support play store but for me Here we go app is full succesful. for this price is high recomended...if you find something different like playstore. like aptoide.

• Tribe

Santo01, 16 Jun 2021I have just tried second unit of P40 Lite and both units ha... moreYeah, its a bit nervy. :D

I have just tried second unit of P40 Lite and both units have same problem with compass. When the compass is calibrated and I put the phone on the table (flat surface), compass needle is not steady and is "nervous" (constantly jittering +- 1 degree, sometimes +-2 degrees). Tried without case, both at home and out side. Do you have same problem?

• MG

awesome.hajdu, 28 May 2021Use different browser, EdgeBetter still use brave browser best by far browser

• Miu

For those using ictfix, is it a permanent solution to Google services? Is it possible to update apps when services start working? I'm thinking of getting the phone if that works

Fixs, 22 Apr 2021My advice, next time buy an expensive phone that does not d... moreIf you open specs before you bought, you'll see that it doesn't have any protection, simple it's plastic, no gorilla Glas no aluminum, that's was only thing that was pushing me away, but I bought it, and for some change I bought good protection and everything is good, and I do t know when I touch it doesn't feel cheap astic it's nice sturdy, but not great that's why protection :)

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2021i mean, its not exactly huaweis faultIt's all coz Huawei are far ahead with 5g,and why they are to be the one with all that information that can use with 5g in one way a monopoly on 5g,no America won't allow it, they want to be the one to spy on us from front row, but it doesn't matter coz Chinese will still have front row seat, it's all just about money and privilege, now everyone is going to wait,2 years so America can catch up with Huawei and then 5g will be available.I'm using in EU Huawei, I'm using all Google apps and everything with no problem, 2minutes work for an average person it's all that's needed to be able to get use Google apps. And believe me the phones are amazing, tested against simular phones from biggest brands and I have almost double the performance for eltelss money.

Nikoly, 11 Jun 2021People are just ignorant, why do you need google services i... moreI've bought this phone, and I'm completely satisfied so far, great camera,battery (40w fast charger) , processing power, no freeze with nothing, bunch of apps. From 128 g space more than half I'm using without a glitch, I found really simple and effective way around google, I can use every app I want, the price is great.so far I can't complain about nothing. That with Google is just bs.