Huawei P40 Pro+

Huawei P40 Pro+

• sayabosanhidup

can some1 pls tell me what if the battery needs to be
replaced will it be hard as it is made of ceramic back

?

will it affect its
ip68 functions

?

• Ronny

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2021This phone is very cool. I've had it for a year now. H... moreThank you , this phone is great , i like ISO 409600 and 10 x optical zoom

• Ronny

Kosova, 11 May 2021I just bought this phone. And I'm using all Google se... moreGood , thank you , huawei is only camera phone with 409600 ISO , you can get picture in the dark

beep bop boop, 11 May 2021ok but did it come natively with the P40 Pro+?? :)try and understand what he said "he installed google services" so how can you ask is it native when you know its not; therefore: your comment is moot.

• Aloof

Tronix, 05 Jun 2021The mate 40 pro can be prettier but the P40 Pro plus has li... moreP40 Pro's ultrawide camera is better than most if not all main cameras on the market. LOL.
But its main cam isnt as good as Mate 30 Pro imo.

Does this phone work in the United States? I have AT&T

Markus Leto, 26 May 2021Hi Guys, need a little help. I'm torn between the Mate... moreThe mate 40 pro can be prettier but the P40 Pro plus has literally the best camera ever on a phone, but it's your choice

• Sammm

Kosova, 11 May 2021I just bought this phone. And I'm using all Google se... moreHow to download google play services??

• Markus Leto

Hi Guys, need a little help. I'm torn between the Mate 40 pro and the P40 pro+.
I'm leaning towards the P40 pro+ because of the more flexible camera hardware and 512 GB storage. But the Mate 40 pro has a lot going for it like stereo speakers, faster charging, and faster chipset. I'm just not a fan of extreme edge curves. Having said that, I think I prefer better handling and camera hardware over than other features. Should I go for the Mate 40 pro instead?

beep bop boop, 11 May 2021ok but did it come natively with the P40 Pro+?? :)no mate
but you can nstall them and use them with np

Kosova, 11 May 2021What are you talking about. I have installed all Google se... moreok but did it come natively with the P40 Pro+?? :)

Enea, 05 Feb 2021Its the second best phone in the world after mate 40 pro pl... moreI agree. And Google is predator. They still all your information, they are the ones who spy.
Be careful using Google.

beep bop boop, 29 Mar 2021GMS (Google Mobile Services) is Google's ecosystem of ... moreWhat are you talking about.
I have installed all Google services stop lying.

I just bought this phone.
And I'm using all Google services with no problem.
Best phone ever
Best battery life
Best photos
Best zoom

No Samsung anymore.

KPKlukken, 25 Mar 2021What is GMS? If you mean gsm yes it is a gsm Phone.GMS (Google Mobile Services) is Google's ecosystem of apps (Google, Play Store, Maps, Gmail, YouTube). Huawei's phones don't have access to GMS since their android license was pulled by Google after the Trump ban in the USA. i am just hoping Biden can lift the ban and allow Huawei back in the USA, they have been releasing some really nice phones

KPKlukken, 25 Mar 2021What is GMS? If you mean gsm yes it is a gsm Phone.GMS Google Mobile Services

• KPKlukken

ReadingComments , 12 Mar 2021Have you bought this phone without even knowing the details... moreWhat is GMS? If you mean gsm yes it is a gsm Phone.

This phone is very cool. I've had it for a year now. Has good and bad points. For example, it has a very nice touchscreen, but it's very expensive. Takes nice pictures. It has a cool case, unfortunately it can get scratched sometimes. The battery in this phone is ok.
I recommend this phone to everyone.

• Erin

Best front camera design. Why didn't Apple do this?

• ReadingComments

NotSid, 02 Feb 2021I bought the P40 Pro+ soon after it came out and I am grave... moreHave you bought this phone without even knowing the details about it having no GMS? Looking through specs here and anywhere else, it stated that "no gms on handset" unless the person selling it to you said so otherwise. Get a phone that has your specific needs and GMS on it. It has more sense, right?