Huawei P40 Pro+

Huawei P40 Pro+

Stevej, 26 Oct 2020i don't have any of those issues with Huawei P40 Pro. ... moreThanks for your advice

Pexpress, 24 Oct 2020Please can anyone help me. I would like to buy a p40 pro, b... morei don't have any of those issues with Huawei P40 Pro. It's just like all other phones with calls and sounds.

Please can anyone help me. I would like to buy a p40 pro, but the only thing holding me back is the lack of a speaker at the top of the phone. I know the p40 pro and pro plus model are almost identical with the extra pair of cameras on the pro plus model the only difference between the two. I read that the p40 pro/plus relies on the screen vibrating to generate noise. I also read somewhere that during calls, the noise goes up and down and sometimes the other person on the line cannot hear what you are saying or the volume is too low. Please can someone enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

I have a doubt, I live in India...
Can I use Uber or Zomato or Swiggy without having Google maps in my phone??

Someone, 25 Aug 2020Awful experience! You cannot access one single Google servi... moreAgree

• Sbt

We will buy Huawei phone again and again

Examples:

Huawei P 60 and Huawei Mate 60 (2022). With snapdragon 885 and 885 plus.

Dual operating systems: Android 12 and Harmony 2.

Mobilephone Dual battery systems 2×4000mAh = 8000mAh.

While it may be some time before we get a week's life out of our mobilephones, development is progressing well. We've collected all the best battery discoveries that could be with us soon, from over the air charging to super-fast 30-second re-charging. Hopefully, you'll be seeing this tech in your gadgets soon.

I get what you are saying my friend.

HP40owner., 15 Oct 2020I own a Huawei p40 for 4 almost month with no google servic... moreand just when you enter your car you plug in your 1500$ phone in Android Auto stereo and you get the message this phone does not support...

• HP40owner.

zorangelev, 15 Oct 2020Buy any huawei phone which is without google play services ... moreI own a Huawei p40 for 4 almost month with no google services. I don't feel any limitations. Huawei appGallery has lots of apps. For maps i use HERE we go, which is better than google maps. As for youtube. I use youtube vanced, works perfectly on the p40 and blocks all youtube annoying ads.
People who think you can't do anything without g services, need to use a brain.

Original-Jamaican, 06 Oct 2020Explain the major software limitations please.Buy any huawei phone which is without google play services use it for 15-20 day and you will see the limitation, you have to feel it on day to day usage that something is missing

7680fps😅

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

zorangelev, 05 Oct 2020This phone is biggest mistake that i made.... good hardware... moreFollow the guides made by "System Hacks" on Youtube he can help you my friend, thanks to him I can use GMS on my P40 Lite. :D

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Lack of Google Mobile Services means some apps and games will never work no matter what. (This is false, you can install GMS if you follow a guide on Youtube and actually know what you are doing...) UwU

Anonymous, 06 Oct 20205 caSamsung galaxy S 30.
7 CA.

• S. B. T

This means that Huawei's likely goal to equip the P50 series in spring 2021 and the Mate 50 series in autumn 2021 with the Snapdragon 875 and 875+, respectively. If, contrary to expectations, a cooperation should come about, we can look forward to new and very powerful smartphones from Huawei in the coming year. That wouldn't be the first time that Qualcomm chipsets are being used in Huawei (mid-range) smartphones. We remember the Y7 series from 2019 and also the Nova series.

zorangelev, 05 Oct 2020This phone is biggest mistake that i made.... good hardware... moreExplain the major software limitations please.

Huawei Mate 50 dual operating systems possible.
1). Harmony - 2.
2). Android - 11.

iam.joshua.bcxvii, 02 Sep 2020How many frequencies can this phone aggregate?, I mean how ... more5 ca

This phone is biggest mistake that i made.... good hardware but with so many software limitation is big NO :(

How many frequencies can this phone aggregate?, I mean how many CA?.