Huawei P40 Pro+

Huawei P40 Pro+

Anas, 27 Mar 2020Can i use google play store on huawei phones!? Can any one supp... moreNo not anymore, Google blocked the workaround

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2020Pop up cameras need separate mother boards & heat dissipatio... moreI never mentioned heat dissipation so I have no clue why you would ever reply to me about that. And no? Pop up cameras don't require a separate "mother board". (Though you mean motherboard. I can see you aren't properly educated on this matter)

joe nodden, 27 Mar 2020Ugliest punch hole I've ever seen. I have no clue why manufactur... morePop up cameras need separate mother boards & heat dissipation isn't uniform in this case.

• Anas

Can i use google play store on huawei phones!?
Can any one support me on that

• Chef Malith

Morsel, 27 Mar 2020I think the Kirin 990 doesn't support 8k video recording.Big punch hol Samsung best i think

• LeBrin

baban, 27 Mar 2020All specs are good, but no stereo speakers on a premium phone,, ... morePerhaps. But S20 Ultra is inferior in therms of camera. Even Mi Note 10 Pro blows up Samsung.

• joyceee

would be better if you make the battery 5000mAh

Jontness, 26 Mar 2020Who needs more than 8gb ram on a phone lol1,5-2gb=system+system apps
150-250mb=messenger/viber/WhatsApp (I use to, that's 0,5gb)
50-200mb=browser
subercell games=300-800mb (one game)
50mb=mail sync
150mb=gsmarena

Rai, 27 Mar 20208k recording capable?I think the Kirin 990 doesn't support 8k video recording.

• baban

All specs are good, but no stereo speakers on a premium phone,, atleast they can provide a 3.5mm jack,, Galaxy s20 plus is a far more better deal than this.

• john_philippines

how about P40 PE with 5500mAh battery?

• owl

Can you include the type of ram in your phone specification info (eg. LPDDR5 or LPDDR4x)
Thank you very much.
Will continue support you

• Jimbob

Same size but ceramic back 10x/3x optical and faster wireless charging? That makes it the plus version

mpls, 27 Mar 2020I'm normally a fan of Huawei but in this instance i have to say ... morelol. you dont know what you're talking abt. sit down.

joe nodden, 27 Mar 2020Ugliest punch hole I've ever seen. I have no clue why manufactur... moreI can take this punch hole design anytime of the day against pop up designs. If those popup phones have IP68, maybe i'll reconsider.

• kHaLiD

Ohh , it's a beast.

why do people still complain about no 3.5mm jack on flagship phones like its guaranteed that you wont find a 3.5mm jack on new flagship phones

• luigge

where is the graphene battery that wass rumored to be launched or at least a supposition?

Ugliest punch hole I've ever seen. I have no clue why manufacturers haven't all switched to pop up cameras or under display ones.