Huawei P40 Pro

Huawei P40 Pro

• jovi

Sam799, 05 Nov 2020Same thing happened with me when I bought the P30 Pro in Ja... morecannot decide between this and samsung s20+ why do you say the p40 pro is better..

• Kosova

Artjibola, 27 Oct 2020Kindly check your settingsabout Camera...then watch lots of... moreCamera is the best.
Selam alejkum.

• Kosova

Maya, 17 Nov 2020Hello, Can you tell me if I can use Revolut app on this ph... moreYes

Hi,
I want to know if someone is using the IBKR app on this phone through aurora store or a different source on this phone without problems. I am decided to get one now and change from my last mistake with a Samsung phone, however I am concerned if the app will work properly and that it might cause problems down the line.

• Maya

Hello,
Can you tell me if I can use Revolut app on this phone?
Thank you!

Does p40 pro support Dolby Atmos for Bluetooth headphones?

• Daniel

Jakub, 09 Nov 2020Biden won...So maybe GMS will come back by itself and no ne... moreWho the hell and fully sane would use something like LzPLay app on a Huawei phone ? The safest are More apps and Petal Search.

• Anonymous 411

Druv, 08 Nov 2020Hi guys.is the p40 pro is a good devices or iphone 11 pleas... moreI own one of the Huawei phones if you know what you doing then its just beautiful. I have all apps working for my use. So i guess you can check weather Apps what you use is working then you can go for it.. Because i feel like the Hardware wise the phone is 10/10. Just that software actually if this was not banned from using Google then this would be one of the best smartphones. You can ask here if you need any help as well.

Biden won...So maybe GMS will come back by itself and no need to mess around with software downgrade and letting some third part Chinese application to take over your phone in order to hack the GMS in...The LzPLay app is far too shady for a security-conscious user to let it being installed on the phone.
Here's the article about potential sec breach by LzPLay:

• Druv

Ste, 06 Nov 2020Hi :-), Do you know if it's possible to install Googl... moreHi guys.is the p40 pro is a good devices or iphone 11 please help me i have to choose one

• Ste

Hi :-),
Do you know if it's possible to install Google's Text To Speech (thai) on the Huawei Mate 40 Pro ? I have written my own dictionary using an app, WordTheme, which is only available on the Play Store, and the TTS gives an idea of how to prononce the thai words...
Also, do you think I can manage to get this app on the Huawei, in a simple way ?
Cheers :-)

Livius, 05 Nov 2020I back up what you said, this is a masterpiece ! I just bou... moreSame thing happened with me when I bought the P30 Pro in January this year. I was a Samsung fan but after using the P30 Pro I swear that I won't go back to Samsung ever again!!

Dappy, 05 Nov 2020I have had one for the last two months and it is absolutely... moreI back up what you said, this is a masterpiece ! I just bought it today and it's just stunning. I will never go back to Samsung. If I would ever buy a Sammy again, it's going to be a fold but their normal phones never again. The OS is super super fast and it pairs simply amazing with my Huawei Media Pad Pro.

• Dappy

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2020Does the big cut-out get in the way of enjoying content on ... moreI have had one for the last two months and it is absolutely fantastic. The cutout is hardly noticeable after a couple of days and with me being in dark mode pretty much all the time, the only app that it stands out on is the Facebook app where even there it isn't really a bother when you're scrolling through the feed

DexterHR, 24 Oct 2020Google Maps and MS Outlook works completely normal for me. ... moreyou can easily log in your personal account on google map.

Does the big cut-out get in the way of enjoying content on this phone?

• Anonymous 411

Stevej, 24 Oct 2020You can install Google Maps from Petal search. Waze is much... moreYou can download youtube vanced easily Now.

Check out here : https://consumer.huawei.com/ae-en/community/details/%5BApps-GuidešŸ“„%5D-How-to-install-youtube-vanced/topicId_120627/

• Artjibola

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2020Bought Huawei P40 Pro. Photos quality is not good. I bought... moreKindly check your settingsabout Camera...then watch lots of videos about the phone and mostly about CAMERA SETTINGS. Am planning to buy it too just for the Camera. Shalom !

ArioluSs, 25 Oct 2020Can this phone record HDR video? I have not found any clear... moreYes. Please see Specifications HDR:
Video 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720@7680fps, 1080p@960fps, HDR; gyro-EIS

• ArioluSs

Can this phone record HDR video? I have not found any clear info yet.