Huawei P40 Pro

Huawei P40 Pro

Anonymous, 17 May 2020Hey guys! I've been saving up money for a really long time and I... moreOnePlus 8 pro

• Lel

No play store no Tq.. Put Play store back
Many people and my friend complaining after buying Nova 7i Huawei y7p n p40

dave, 15 May 2020Bought it yesterday. I tried to use it, but it is simply not pos... moreWhy cry now ? You already knew about it. It's your mistake.

Hey guys! I've been saving up money for a really long time and I'm troubled with what phone to buy and pick. I'm a casual student wanting a criteria of a phone that is able to enjoy gaming and be able to take good photos for the next couple of years. I've noticed that all Huawei phones have lack of google services, though troublesome I'm fine with that cuz I have nothing much to hide lol. My options are picking other flagships or picking this phone, or to wait for a while to see what might appear in the market. Please suggest to me what options would be the best. Thank you for taking your time to read this and if you have the spare time please reply to this comment it would mean lots!

Anonymous, 16 May 2020For 800$ with freebuds 3 and wireless charger its the best deal ... moreWhere is that deal? Thats insane...I mean the phone itself is worth its price with all specs it has. And to get freebuds aswell, i dont even need to think about taking that.

For 800$ with freebuds 3 and wireless charger its the best deal on a smartphone period

• dave

Bought it yesterday. I tried to use it, but it is simply not possible. Apps that I used to do not work, and I talk about third-party apps, not google apps. My favorite taxi app relies on google maps so I can not use it, all my passwords in chrome browser are not available and so on and so on.
I just don't understand why I should pay almost $1k for limited functionality.

• YPY

ypY, 15 May 2020ok don't care plus didn't askthis would have been a great opinion if anyone actually asked

• ypY

Mo Hisham, 24 Mar 2020Oh! The camera cut out hurts me while looking itok don't care plus didn't ask

• Stitlee

does it have ldp ddr5 ram

• doodz

MijoT, 06 May 2020Android is a perfectly fine platform for mobile phone softver, i... moreYes, the problem has no application auto update. Let say we have 100 apps on my Huawei P40 Pro, it can handle all apps to be updated

• m

Sab2244, 07 May 2020Hi, I am wondering if you have been able to download any UK Bank... moretry to find apk file of the app you want to install hope so your issue will solve....

I am using this phone for quite some time, and it is just excelent... The thing i like the most is the camera.... Huawei once again made a step further in mobile industry

Roni, Bangladesh , 04 May 2020Price very highPrice is more than justified as according to dxomark it has best camera on the market ATM, which is just a continued process vy Huawei

Anonymous, 07 May 2020Very happy with it. I could install WhatsApp and Chrome and usin... moreHi, I am wondering if you have been able to download any UK Banking apps onto the phone? Please bear in mind that those apps are on the Playstore and will not work without google services.

Very happy with it. I could install WhatsApp and Chrome and using most Google apps from Chrome. A little pricey... should be around 900 Euros.

Anonymous, 02 May 2020No google play store? Buat why use android? Android is a perfectly fine platform for mobile phone softver, it does come without Google apps preinstaled but that means it is not cluttered with preinstaled apps. You can always download mostly everything from either Huawei AppGallery or MoreApps

• Shone

Rares, 25 Apr 2020What type of glass is on this phone? Corning Gorilla Glass 5 or 6?It's a Aluminosilicate glass, like on p30 pro. Information by Huawei service. And it is a very good glass with high resistance scratching.

• Roni, Bangladesh

Price very high

I do not like the placement of the front camera, eat a lot of screens