Huawei P50 Pocket

Huawei P50 Pocket

straight samsung z flip copy

VPolarEAgle, 26 Jan 2022good luck viewing youtube, using google services, creating ... morejust get the p30 pro, maybe that phone is the last one with google

Puran, 20 Apr 2022can we talk without unfoldingno

• Puran

can we talk without unfolding

I'm not sure if this phone use USB-C 2.0 as Michael Fisher aka MrMobile tweeted about this phone in wired Desktop Mode*.

Anonyme, 09 Feb 2022Ugliest camera for that price and no 5G what the what...as if everybody uses 5g, its not a necessity and look at the specs and the design. Why is everyone like this, and yes 4g phones work just fine.

K.F, 26 Jan 2022So you can make a foldable with memory card slot... Hope mo... moreits actually a nano slot, which is so expensive for me lol

VPolarEAgle, 26 Jan 2022good luck viewing youtube, using google services, creating ... morewhy dont you buy a cheap huawei phone and experience it yourself. having a phone without google works just fine.

• Sallblock

I miss huawei..i hope in future huawei and google can get along.i need to buy huawei phone

• Evil crash bandicoot

Very long battery life

The fact that this actually has expandable storage capability(NM Card) compared to others that have none, makes this a better flip phone.

without Google Services still better than iPhone without finger ID and fsst charging.

Nice phone, I really appreciate the fact that it has an expandable memory, that others are running away from.

• Heeed

If I had more money I would buy it in a heartbeat, I'm not a Google slave!

• Anonyme

Ugliest camera for that price and no 5G what the what...

• man

1,3k for 4g???i smell lg way 🚑🚑

Looks like they used a display from a wrist watch on the back. Is it?

• EePee

Phones like this make me sad that im reliant on GMS cus damn it looks nice. decent spec and a solid camera setup and arguably better than samsungs already good flip3? if it had GMS i wouldnt have even looked at my Fold3

NSR, 30 Jan 2022From east to west HUAWEI is the best ! best at being the worst!

From east to west HUAWEI is the best !