Huawei P50 Pocket

Huawei P50 Pocket

I have not used it yet

Is 6.9 inch with this clamshell Huawei consider big screen phone or upper middle or middle???

VPolarEAgle, 26 Jan 2022good luck viewing youtube, using google services, creating ... moreI can view youtube just fine using web browser since I dont use any of their other services.

VPolarEAgle, 26 Jan 2022good luck viewing youtube, using google services, creating ... moreThere are many work-arounds you can use to acess all of that still...
Youtube, for example, just use "Youtube Vanced", free of ads and can run with the phone locked even (good for listening to music). MicroG is another must have for some apps. Apart from that, I've been using a P40 Pro for a long while now and I don't miss anything at all. Sure, it takes a little more tinkering around to get everything you want the way you want but works!

• VPolarEAgle

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2022I dont care about gapps as it just drains more battery cons... moregood luck viewing youtube, using google services, creating accounts, having an email or installing apps, and having them run properly then.

• K.F

So you can make a foldable with memory card slot... Hope more company will make a memory card slot...microsd slot to be specific ...

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2022If they still had Gapps this would turn so many heads over ... moreI dont care about gapps as it just drains more battery constantly running in background. Whats important are social apps like fb, twitter, whatsapp, etc. & streaming apps like netflix, amazon video, etc.

If they still had Gapps this would turn so many heads over here. Like this, no one really cares.

Aziz soft tech, 03 Jan 2022I think Z flip3v is enough I know that is in low spes but H... morewait till apple enter the folding phone market then charge 2k + eu.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 20224G SD888 chipset What...guess youve been living under a rock when unclesam banned from using 5g tech.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 20224G SD888 chipset What...brain.exe has crashed unexpectedly

4G SD888 chipset
What...

Hudinited, 11 Jan 2022You do not. Your nick says literally that.what about my nick ???
that im from Kosovo, yeah i am
London United kingdom is where i live. helloooooooooooooooooooooo

What happened to 5g

Kosova, 11 Jan 2022how do you mean available smart part of the cities i live... moreYou do not. Your nick says literally that.

Hudinited, 08 Jan 2022What's the point of having 5g? I don't get why pe... morehow do you mean available smart part of the cities
i live in london
and i use three network and bt network
with three i get 800mbps with bt i get 400mbps
so for me going back to 4g or 4g+ mobiles it wil not happen

• Kuns

Wish some1 could but me 1

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2022better than galaxy flip 3, but still 4g 👈What's the point of having 5g? I don't get why people complain about especially one that don't have 5g in their area yet. For about 3 years at least 5g will be available only in small parts of the cities... till then whoever buy this phone will look for an upgrade or it will already have a new device. So i don't get it. I still think it is a bit overpriced but for a different reasons

Aziz soft tech, 03 Jan 2022I think Z flip3v is enough I know that is in low spes but H... moreYou can also pay rent for 1 month with that amount of money. Whats ur point?

Aziz soft tech, 03 Jan 2022I think Z flip3v is enough I know that is in low spes but H... moreThough Z flip3 has better value for money but, this phone is all about bringing advancements in a folding phone. It does a great job in that arena....